Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Baby theives Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

had a baby taken?
  o yea...
  no, im a good parent
View Results

Twilight15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:02 pm
so a sim walked by..and my character said hello, they talked for awhile..and then the sim picked up my characters baby and left. it was really funny. Now i can email the sim, call them, invite them over...but they never bring the baby back. haha

who eles has had babies stolen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:04 pm
I haven't personally but I've heard of it happening to other people before. I thought it was a bug that MAXIS fixed in one of their patches?  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

adubbskthx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:47 pm
that's so weird I've never heard of that happening *runs off to see it happen*
what were you doing? Did you click the Introduce to (insert baby name here). Because sometimes that'll do it, like I moved after I sent some kids to college, they became..uh not a part of my family anymore which was weird to me.

I have some crazy incest going on now, seeing as brothers don't considered sisters...well sisters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 pm
LOL OMG THAT"S FUNNY!!! rofl rofl rofl
I think I heard that was a patchwork patch fix babe mrgreen  

goddess_oraorchid

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 pm
[User Image]

haha
    xD
    everytime i have a sim over
    they have this urge to pick it up and just sit there with it in their hands, and then they either put them on the ground or back in the crib when i click them to interact with them

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:27 pm
`R a i n b o w
[User Image]

haha
    xD
    everytime i have a sim over
    they have this urge to pick it up and just sit there with it in their hands, and then they either put them on the ground or back in the crib when i click them to interact with them

grrr me toooo....and I'm trying to feed/bathe/change or help with birthday...and they are holding my newborn...and I get very angry...like personally...not sim....ly..  

athena08905

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:28 pm
I had a baby taken, ages ago now. It really really annoyed me; I was running a home business and I hadn't locked the door to the nursery. A Sim just walked in, picked up the baby and walked out of the room...I thought that they were just going to feed it or something but he walked out of the house and out of the lot. I didn't save and went back in immediately to find my baby back again. I might have considered leaving it but she was one of twins and I needed to see how identical they were going to be...which was, not much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:32 pm
When I read the topic subject I, for some reason, thought that there was something about babies that are thieves. xd I really should get some sleep. Anyways, that has never happened to me. For some reason I rarely make my sims to have babies.  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

setsu_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:51 pm
that never happened to me crying but it happened to a friend of mine T___T it was really sad he had twins and one of the twins was stolen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:55 pm
It has never happened to me but man I do hate it when those other sims take my baby and don't let go when I am trying to bathe it or feed it or something.  

minaflower71

adubbskthx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:02 pm
maybe in the sims 3 (i don't know if that's really coming out) you'll be able to charge people with kidnapping if they try to walk of with your kid *dreams about sim court cases*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:14 pm
minaflower71
It has never happened to me but man I do hate it when those other sims take my baby and don't let go when I am trying to bathe it or feed it or something.
it'd be kind of funny if they were holding the baby and it just pooed all over them.  

FullmetalBeast

The Mighty Enchilada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:28 pm
I think it happened to me ONCE....a long long time ago, with like my first family. But it hasn't happened since... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:08 pm
LOL
thats really funny
have you tried to move the family
Normally they appear back at the house.

black_kittie

Star.Killing.Death.God

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:42 am
that's never happened to me although it happened to my cousin and she accidently saved, it was soo funny cause she kept making jokes about it.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff