Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyuuga Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:57 pm
Hey RPing... This is a RP where We can be any characters friends of siblings... I guess I will start....

Name: Sake Hatake...
Ht: 5'8"
eyes: lavender..
Hair: straight long, Dark purple in micro braids...
Clothes: Black and Purple chinese training dress
About me...

I am Hatake Kakashi's long lost sister.... (yes I know he has no family... but I have a friend that has a user name Kakashi hatake... and He is like my bro so yah..) I traveled around with my adopted parents untill we got to Konoha and learned that Kakashi was my brother.... I train most of the time so I have no friends but I do have a crush... Hyuuga Neji... I train mostly to myself but sometimes I catch lee and Gai training so I go with them which pisses Kakashi off... When I am not training I am Reading books or even playing video games... My goal is to defeat the Akasuki leader and bring peace back to the only village I have every known before Konoha...

Thats it for me for now... NEXT!!! or is there some on next?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Name: Calin Uchiha
Ht: 5'7"
eyes: Black/ red when Sharingan
Hair: Tied back long black hair
Clothes: Tan shorts, Red Uchiha Clan shirt, Head band on shoulder, Kunai/Shuriken Holster on left leg.
About me...

Little known of Sasuke's and Itachi's distant cousin. I heard of the attack on Uchiha Clan but go there too late. Sasuke was trembling and itachi nowhere to be found. I decided to let Sasuke remain how he was. I now join his Avenger life becasue of teh Scar on my neck that Itachi gave me.  

Zell_Fire Ninja

firefox1415327

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:05 pm
Username: firefox1415327
Name: Kairi
Ht: 5'6
Hair: Medium length blonde hair.
Eyes: Blue
Clothes: tight capris, and a cut off kimono
About me.....
Kairi is a usually happy person. She is unbearably stubborn and is also a loyal friend. She gets attached to people very quickly and will protect them with her life. Kairi is origanaly from Konoha but when her parents were killed in the battle of the nine tailed fox she ran away into the forest and was found by an sound jounin. She took Kairi in and trained her in the ways of the ninja. her purpose in life is to find her brother, Who she had to leave in the fighting. Just before she left, the house was burned down, and she saw him, and then the house crumbled. She still has hope that he is alive, but some times becomes deppressed cause she thinks that he died.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:11 pm
ok mrgreen  

Kyu Fang

keyblademaster20

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:16 pm
name hakus brother
age 13
height 5 1

i rutle  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:53 am
Name: Yuri Haruno
Ht:same as sakura
looks:User Image
About me...
ever since she was little she was the exact oppposit of sakura. she was also better at fighting and stuff than sakura.  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

shicomaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:22 am
name:Sunatora(sand tiger)
eyes:gold
Hair:sand brown
Bio:lives in Suna.went to konoha cus she got bord with staring at nothing but sand all the time,and wanted to see the sand sibs wich she's not seen in years.her best freinds are the sand sibs(yes even gaara is her freind)Gaara doesnt talk much but doesnt hate her eather.she has cat ears and tail to(she part cat).and last but not least Kankuro a long time ago tought her how to controle puppets like him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:37 pm

Name: Rein
Looks: Black belly shirt with one long sleeve, and the other was cut off, black fingerless gloves, black flame high top converse and blue jeans cutoff shorts down to knee. Icy blue eyes, and short shoulder length blackish blue hair hair. with fox ears and fox tail
Family: unknown
Other: Sand headband worn around me neck. and is 1/2 fox demon

Sailor_moon_forever

NoThnxBye

Crystal Knife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:36 pm
Name:Tera Uchiha
eyes: black but when using the sharigan red
Hair: Blackish bluish long hair
Clothes: just like sasuke's but for pants a where a split side skirt
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About me...

I am Sasuke Uchiha's cousin Sasuke Knows nothing about me he thinks hes the only survivor not true me and him are the same we share the same kaki gen ki or known as the sharigan mine isnt complete i have no familly except for him but he has no idea i exist so i go to the same academi as he does but not as the same team i have no friends either  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:52 pm
Name:Hikari Temara.

Eye:Green

Hair:Solid Black.

Apperance:User Image
(Only picture that looks like her)

About me:I have no realtives,in fact,I am the daughter of the Nine tailed fox.The six tailed fox.Me an Naruto have been friends since we First started as Ninja's and are now on the same team.My demon though has a strange powers such as the nine tailed fox.My two pets Spirit and Wave are my two fox pets,they help me in battles.My life has been a mystery for so long,I hope i can change everything bad that has happend to me into something good.  

Mothm4n

Adventuring Shapeshifter

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:38 pm
name:kagome
apperance:
User Image
Bio:Kagome has a mysterious life she lost everything but her sister although her sister was sick of trying to survive so became a killer now kagome AND her sister are now distant  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:16 pm
name:rika-mashima
Apperance:User Image
bio:gaara's long lost sister and was trained by him she can control sand and fights with small fan like temari  

Level_E_Vampire

Chara-The-Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:00 am
Name: Suzuka Taka
Village: Iwa
Ht: 5'5"
eyes: Dark Teal
Hair: Dark Blond
Appearance: User Image
This is Suzaka's Casual Look
Story: Suzaka is Iwa's version of Naruto and Gaara with her Grandfather sealing the seven tailed bear into her. The civilians in the village adored her and came to think of her as some sort of God while the Ninja's loathed her and did everything in their power to discourage her from becoming a ninja. She only trusted her cousin, Deidara until he decided to blow up half the village and run off when she was eight (he was 12).
She eventually became a genin at the age of ten an is in a team with Candira Ryuutaabi, who is an expert in poisons whose family owns a ninja tea shop and her other cousin, Kale Taka, who is uses weapons in conjunction with blowing things up.
Youkai Extention Power: As Naruto has limitless chikara/heals quickly and Gaara has the perfect defence, Suzaka's power is a little different from other demon vessels. She can never run out of blood, making her seem to be immortal at times. She uses her blood to make clones, paint seals and generally uses them to wreck havok. She is close to being a seal master.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:59 pm
User Image
Name:Ryu Miyazaki

village: Snow village

ht: 5'1

eyes: red

hair: black

I am a chunin in the snow village, i am funny, strong, and i'm a #1 cute stuff fan!  

xoHinata101

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces