Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rettu Skcollob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:09 am
Hi I just joined!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:21 am
You is so noobs, it's like, totally omg like.

talk2hand  

WellzY
Crew

Love on a stick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:31 am
i just joined too! I'm n00b wooooo!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:41 am
You are. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

Rettu Skcollob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:00 am
*Had a bad day*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:36 pm
*hands you a sarcasm detecting device* It comes in handy when one cant tell if someone is being sarcastic over the net ;D

Love on a stick

Wolfeona The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:45 pm
lol, i love n00bs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:50 am
i'm new too ^^  

no surrender

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:18 am
I don't think I've ever seen anyone proud to be nOOb before. Newbie, certainly. That's not something to be bothered by. But nOOb? No ... they're generally disliked. Typically inarticulate, rude and, for the most part (or at least comes off this way over the 'net) unintelligent. No, I wouldn't like to be a nOOb. Just a newbie. 3nodding 4laugh

Oh, and Wellzy is a doll, don't be a jerk to him. He's been in this guild a long time. He wasn't coming down on your for being different, it was because of your (and surely you must admit this yourself) weak first post. No offense intended, dear. Perhaps you could enlighten us a little by saying a few words about yourself. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:08 am
BeMuled MissBeth
I don't think I've ever seen anyone proud to be nOOb before. Newbie, certainly. That's not something to be bothered by. But nOOb? No ... they're generally disliked. Typically inarticulate, rude and, for the most part (or at least comes off this way over the 'net) unintelligent. No, I wouldn't like to be a nOOb. Just a newbie. 3nodding 4laugh

Oh, and Wellzy is a doll, don't be a jerk to him. He's been in this guild a long time. He wasn't coming down on your for being different, it was because of your (and surely you must admit this yourself) weak first post. No offense intended, dear. Perhaps you could enlighten us a little by saying a few words about yourself. 4laugh

Well, I'm sorry, but I was having a bad day in a long chain of bad days, and I thought that If I joined a guild of my own nationality, I could have let off steam by talking to other Australians, who might be able to talk about things that the largely American internet community couldn't. I am having a tough time right now.  

Rettu Skcollob

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:33 am
thedarkspy
BeMuled MissBeth

Well, I'm sorry, but I was having a bad day in a long chain of bad days, and I thought that If I joined a guild of my own nationality, I could have let off steam by talking to other Australians, who might be able to talk about things that the largely American internet community couldn't. I am having a tough time right now.

*huggles* That's fine. We all have our ups and downs, hun. Just try not to assume anyone's attacking you. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:31 am
Attaaaaack!!!!  

Black-Almaz

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:46 am
O.o *Pokes* o.O

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:30 pm
Does it matter if you are a noob or not? or people just stupid?

obligated_identity

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:16 pm
There are two kinds of noobs.

There are noobs who are stupid, generally for no matter how long they've been members, and there are noobs (probably more commonly called noobies/newbies) who are simply just new to whatever it is they're doing, and thus might be bad at it for that reason only, but may well improve over time.

However, a newbie does not have to be a terrible person, just someone who is new.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff