Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results
ImBellaSwan rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

ImBellaSwan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:17 pm
Ok I want to know who cried when Edward left Bella! I did. I was a little upset at him but it didn't last long! ^_^ Who could stay mad at Edward?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:24 pm
ImBellaSwan
Ok I want to know who cried when Edward left Bella! I did. I was a little upset at him but it didn't last long! ^_^ Who could stay mad at Edward?

I cried! I was mad at Edward fo a little, then jacob came along and I wanted Edward to come back soooo bad......if bella got with jacob, edward would just die...well hypothetically!  

twighlight311

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:13 pm
I was fine. I mean, the scenes and Bella's thoughts after her birthday party were leading up to it...And so I accepted it in advance and also acknowledged the fact that Edward would come back, no matter what he said. It'd be absolutely impossible for him or Bella to be without one another. It'd be impossible for the series to be without Edward, for that matter.

But, uhh, then the "month pages" reeled in and I lost it. So much for being fine xP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:13 pm
i didnt cry but my sister did .... i dont usually cry over anything but thats just me but i was about to go into a depressional state when it happened sad  

LadyScorpion00S

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:27 pm
I cried my eyes out when he left because how could he do that to Bella crying crying cry cry ... but as ya'll said, who could stay mad at Edward forever!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:24 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I was fine. I mean, the scenes and Bella's thoughts after her birthday party were leading up to it...And so I accepted it in advance and also acknowledged the fact that Edward would come back, no matter what he said. It'd be absolutely impossible for him or Bella to be without one another. It'd be impossible for the series to be without Edward, for that matter.

But, uhh, then the "month pages" reeled in and I lost it. So much for being fine xP

Yes deep down i knew it would happen but I was hoping it wouldn't!

And Yes, Those month pages were horrrible!!!! cry  

twighlight311

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:22 pm
twighlight311
XxfushigipinayxX

Yes deep down i knew it would happen but I was hoping it wouldn't!

And Yes, Those month pages were horrrible!!!! cry

The month pages did me in. I had to actually leave New Moon to go find a tissue. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:24 pm
Meh, I was in bed so I settled for my pillow. I was too lazy and immersed in the story to get up to get a tissue ^^;;

This is completely off topic, but the_pink_ladies, your signature is too beautiful for words ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Ozymandias13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:23 pm
i was soooo crying.
no one saw me though.. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:09 pm
I cried. ^^;; It was sad...at first I only teared up, but then I got to the end of chapter three, where she finds that he did actually take everything that would remind her of him, and that did me in. lol.

The blank month pages were also very tear-inducing.

I also cried in chapter ten, "The Meadow," when she thought she would really die and could only think, "Edward, Edward, Edward...I love you..."  

Hitokiri-hime

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:19 am
I cried....Well not really.I got teary eyed, but I guess it counts as crying. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:06 am
I cried when I got to the months pages. But everything after that I was just REALLY ANGRY!!  

Kakyoku no Doki

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:55 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Meh, I was in bed so I settled for my pillow. I was too lazy and immersed in the story to get up to get a tissue ^^;;

This is completely off topic, but the_pink_ladies, your signature is too beautiful for words ♥

aww... 4laugh thanks ... I heart heart heart that pic of him... and the clip thing is so true!!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:36 pm
Nani?!
Could somebody pleast post this as a spoiler?!
I've just been spoiled...
gonk

Suito

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Omg, sorry about that! gonk