Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Who else sees the paranormal Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexysister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:01 pm
Ok everyone i knows thinks i am crazey but ever since i was little i have seen things and my mom said i was born into a family that can do the same thing but everyone else thinks i am a crazey freak. Does anyone else see things that aren't on this plain. just want to know  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:33 pm
It's kind of cool that you can. I can't and don't really know anyone who can. But I did know someone who could tell a person their past life just by talking to them and knowing a little bit about them.  

Angel Bruja

sexysister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:31 am
that is kewl i don't kno any one that can do that but a lot of my friends feel s**t happening  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:49 am
I see shadows of the former selves crossing streets at night. People mostly, once or twice dogs, and about a dozen or so horse and riders.

You know how it is... you're driving along at night where it's fairly dark, and you see someone standing on the side of the road like they are waiting to cross. They're just a dark form, but usually, as you get closer, you can make things out. Well, these stay dark forms. Walking shadows, if you will. There's never a living body attached to them. Makes me not drive much at night. I'm afraid of hitting someone who's real, because I mistake them for a shade, or of getting into an accident because I was breaking for thin air.

Then again, I also hear voices that aren't on this plain... but only when I'm mediating, reading tarot, giving a reading, or doing a horoscope.

I think you will find that the more open a person is to the other plains, the more they can hear/see/feel/etc things from those plains.  

[LadyRaven]

brittany litany

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:40 am
When I was little my aunts, grandma and mom told me that I always would act like I was talking to someone even though I was alone. I can't really remember any of it. My family has a long line of that, too. My cousin, Matt, he's like... 29 now? Well, he and his daughter, Salina who is 6, see that stuff all the time. Matt even had to get an exorcism and the same night as the exorcism, Salina was conceived. I remember seeing Matt cry a few years ago because he didn't like seeing them. And Salina is quite open about it. She calls the bad spirits "black people" [I know. That's so bad!] and the good spirits "white people" [oh dear.] I remember when we were camping and she was in the bathroom and we all heard screaming. I ran in there and she was screaming at the wall to leave her alone and to go away. A little later on, after we calmed her down, she said that a black person was trying to get into the house and get her. It scares me a lot. My aunt said that ghosts can normally be seen by toddlers and kids a little older and that spirits go to those people frequently for help.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:01 pm
my little sister can. and i can, but not in the same sense of "seeing"; i can feel and hear them.

lol ever get the feeling someone is standing right next to you?  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

S.N.T.Mickey

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:08 pm

Umm, yes. I have seen these figures people talk about, the "shadows" if you will. Except, they aren't always shadows. When I can't see them, I can sense them, hear them... It freaks me out to be alone, yet it's exciting being so vulnerable to the unknown... Strange.

When I was younger, I remember hearing a female voice calling my name. But when I looked, only my dog was there, staring off into the opposite direction as if she were looking at something [or someone]. When I called to her, she glanced at me, but returned her gaze back to the direction. People sy animals can sense things, too, right? People might think I'm crazy, but Sheena [the dog I used to have] heard it too, saw it too.

Also when I was little [probably around the age of six], this might have only been a dream... but I think I was awake... Anyhow, I awoke one night, it was a little past midnight I'm sure, to hear a scratching noise on the head frame of my bed. When I looked, I saw a had with long fingers and long, black fingernails. It seemed like it was reaching for me, but couldn't reach... and I wasn't going to let it get me. I was afraid to get up and leave the room for fear it'd grab my ankle and pull me under, so I remained where I sat, under my blankets in the middle of my bed, where I hoped it couldn't reach. Shortly after, I felt my cat finding his way under the blankets to me, and I fell alseep holding him. When I awoke, there was no proof the creature had existed. When I told my parents, they thought I was lying...

Oh, strange thing. When in person, I can sense a person's emotions just by looking at them. Can I see their aura, maybe? I haven't any clue. Maybe I'm just in tune with people.
My dreams also tell me what people I know think of me. Like, for example, my ex still loves me, but is going out with someone else. They're pushing away from me on purpose to ignore those feelings. My dream revealed that to me a while ago... and it happened to be true. It's strange.

Oh well! That's my tale.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:27 pm
I see them.
I have a spiritual friend, and she is not of this plain. She follows me everywhere, so I'm never really alone.
Although the problem is, she has multiple spirits that follow her, I have no idea why.
I see them, too...It really does make a day interesting, though. x333

Sakugo

Soraya Laveau

Beloved Cat

15,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:03 pm
My friend calls me an etako, i think thats what it is. She said thats what they call people who can see, hear, touch, and speak with these spirits. I told her I was able to, and she was like neat! She too can see ghosts, but its only one, a little girl that roams her house. She is the only one who lives with her that can see it. I also hear voices.. sometimes calling out my name, sometimes someone elses name. Is that kinda normal? ... Also no one in my family that I know of can see or ehar the things I do...  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:25 pm
I can communicate with spirits and have been doing it for years. Don't feel weird!  

SageRaventree

star3434

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:10 pm
I have seen a couple things...and I get weird feeling, I live in a really old house...I hate it sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:37 am
Alot of people I know see things, Inclueding myself, I think thats why alot of people think its fake, or story telling, because It's not seen alot.

People I know that see things say that they are scared to admit to seeing things because of many people without open minds.

To answer your question, there are other people, like yourself that see things, your not alone with your gift. xx
kitty xx  

kittyanyagoddess

Celes582

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:19 am
Ever since I was little, I have always been connected to the peranormal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:15 pm
as cliche as it sounds....i see dead ppl....i also help them crossover  

Rose_of_May

cheetahtmss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:50 pm
I can't really say I see spirits or anything like that... But I can say that I can tell what a person likes, and what their personality is by looking at them. I've never been wrong.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games