Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack Addict Page Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what?
  .hack rulz!
  duh duh..... duhduh... *twich*
View Results

BowDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:14 pm
In this page....

Describe yourself..... like what kind of character you would like to be if you were playing The World.

Example:

For myself i want to have twin blades... my clothes would be White and blue.... Ill have aquamarine color hair in a messy bun.... my eyes would be white.
Id like to have 2 (black and blue) long swords as twin blades..... that would be awsome. Although the longswords would be light but magically strong and sharp.... yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:20 pm
I'd want to be a wavemaster, and have blonde hair, and where light blues and whites. <3 Too bad Fragment won't come out in the U.S. gonk  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

First Post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:37 pm
I'd probably want my hair to either be black or silver.... and then the clothes like Kite's/Shugo's, except for them being black.... Twin Blade or Wavemaster. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:48 pm
User Image I would probably be a twinblade and look a lot like myself IRL 'cause I always make my characters look like me whenever possible for whatever reason. [/lame]

Edit: Oh and I would be really slutty too. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:56 pm
I would probably be a wavemaster.
I would have red hair, pale skin, and yellow eyes, probably wearing some black robe.
When I picture it, my character would look like an emo kid.
EMO WAVEMASTER.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:35 pm
Wavemaster! They rock. <3 Obviously. Everyone wants to be a wavemaster. I'd want white hair and probably red or gold eyes (not to further convince people that I'm albinese or anything D; ). I'd want white robes with red or gold print of some kind... and little wavemaster booties. Those are cute. <3 But it'd all be in the normal style. And the hat is a must. Maybe with a little flower on it! Oh, and I'd be short and fat and slow, like real life.

Wow, I need to stop.
And yeah, I hate that we don't get Fragment. I may pull a Hotaru one day and get onto the JP server.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:45 pm
Destry
Wavemaster! They rock. <3 Obviously. Everyone wants to be a wavemaster. I'd want white hair and probably red or gold eyes (not to further convince people that I'm albinese or anything D; ). I'd want white robes with red or gold print of some kind... and little wavemaster booties. Those are cute. <3 But it'd all be in the normal style. And the hat is a must. Maybe with a little flower on it! Oh, and I'd be short and fat and slow, like real life.

Wow, I need to stop.
And yeah, I hate that we don't get Fragment. I may pull a Hotaru one day and get onto the JP server.

User Image And you'd be my wavemaster. <33  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:55 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Wow, I need to stop.

How about we'd be teammates together. XD  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Wow, I need to stop.

User Image Aw, fine.

Not like I need you or anything. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Wow, I need to stop.

User Image Aw, fine.

Not like I need you or anything. XD

Oh, I see how it is.
I'll be someone else's Wavemaster then. d<

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Destry

Oh, I see how it is.

User Image But you need me. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Oh, I see how it is.

Nope. I think it'd be fun to be a solo Wavemaster. <3  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:06 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Oh, I see how it is.

User Image Whatever. You'll come crawling back to me after you get pwned by a level one goblin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:07 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Oh, I see how it is.

User Image Whatever. You'll come crawling back to me after you get pwned by a level one goblin.

Nah. But you'll come crawling/limping/bleeding to me when you run out of SP and healing items.  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:09 pm
Destry

Nah. But you'll come crawling/limping/bleeding to me when you run out of SP and healing items.

User Image Haha. You wish. I'm too awesome for a wavemaster.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff