Reply The Official Australian Guild
Australia Day! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love on a stick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:40 pm
Yep this friday biggrin My avatar is dressed for it!

How will you be celebrating this awesome country?

I'll be having a bbq and a swim with some friends then dressing in flags and heading to the foreshore to watch fireworks and fights ;D
ah, the drunken public arguments smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:21 am
*pouts* I wish I could be there to see how the Aussies celebrate Australia Day. It'd be a dream come true. *wistful sigh* Alas, all I can do is hope to hear all about it from those lurvly people in the guild. *bats eyes prettily and hopefully* 4laugh  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ozumou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:51 am
I am spending teh morning recovering from the big day out and teh afternoon manning an Esperanto stand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:57 am
I dont have any plans.  

ManagerKyoto

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:43 am
I'm working.

It's not like I actually had anything planned though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:58 am
I celebrate Australia simply by living here, Australia should be celebrating me!

Haha nah i won't do much, just sit around at home, or sleep all day from the night out beforehand  

StreekG

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:24 am
I'm going on a cruise on the harbour and then hanging out in Sydney for most of the day before heading home. xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:58 am
Hah, I'm bbqing, beering and waving a flag around at the parade in Newy. Cant complain 'bout that eh?! As a general rule of thumb, I believe that all Australian's should celebrate Australia day by drinking the weeks quota of alcohol in one day...but that...is personal oppinion!  

Falethial

Homicidal Paperdoll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:00 pm
I've never celebrated Australia Day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:06 pm
Falethial
Hah, I'm bbqing, beering and waving a flag around at the parade in Newy. Cant complain 'bout that eh?! As a general rule of thumb, I believe that all Australian's should celebrate Australia day by drinking the weeks quota of alcohol in one day...but that...is personal oppinion!

rofl so true
but perth is so lame about drinking
you arent even aloud to be drunk on aussie day they like brethalise people and its a $500 fine if your caught gonk They ruin it! Oh well wont stop me wink

Love on a stick

Chibmeister.mp3

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:32 pm
You Don't Deserve To Be Lonely,

Ahh I have no plans for Aus Day as of yet..
But I shall have some soon!
Hopefully.
Otherwise I'll most likely just go sit around on the foreshore.

You see a purple-haired chick sitting with a bunch of goth/'alternative' people, that'd be me. ^^

But Those Drugs You Got Won't Make You Feel Better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:22 pm
We'll be celebrating my dad's birthday too blaugh

I don't know... I'm drawing some pictures of the Aus flag and hanging them in the house.  

missy_sheryl

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 pm
Falethial

There's more to being Australian then getting pissed, but that's just my personal opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:03 am
Well, even though I don't drink, I think I'd have a lot of fun if I were there just wandering about the beaches and parks. It'd be nice to see what all's going on. 4laugh  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Falethial

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:20 am
Frog Juice
Falethial

There's more to being Australian then getting pissed, but that's just my personal opinion.

Totally agreed. There's bbqs too...didn't I already admit to that?!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff