Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a little kitty walks over and places a poll
  Kitty says : Free gold click here! ^__^
View Results

emo_Dino_forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 pm
OMG YOUR MOM!!!! haha random! now it is the time to talk about anything you want to! be random dramallama or serious in this room! stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:57 pm
*Walks around complain* >.< I hate having a cold!!!

T__T And I want coffee!!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

emo_Dino_forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:58 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou

awwwwwwwh im sorry!!! -gives you coffee!!- =hugs= here let kitty make you happy =^.^= -meow!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:04 pm
[MotokoAoyama]
Moonlight_HuangHou

awwwwwwwh im sorry!!! -gives you coffee!!- =hugs= here let kitty make you happy =^.^= -meow!
*huggles kitty* yay! ^__^
I miss my kitty still. crying And...mom forgot to buy suger so theres none for coffee *Accepts a hot coffee*

>_> How does a person forget to buy SUGER? Well...nvm. ^^" I think she didn't have time to go to the grocery store. crying  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

emo_Dino_forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:05 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
[MotokoAoyama]
Moonlight_HuangHou

I miss my kitty still. crying And...mom forgot to buy suger so theres none for coffee *Accepts a hot coffee*

>_> How does a person forget to buy SUGER? Well...nvm. ^^" I think she didn't have time to go to the grocery store. crying

yay maybe? like mi hair!?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:07 pm
[MotokoAoyama]
Moonlight_HuangHou
[MotokoAoyama]
Moonlight_HuangHou

actually I like the hairstyle you have. ^__^ I used to have that too except it was the navy colored one. ^_^ Looks great but hey! Try some new things out! ^_^ You should make a dream avi or something also! Mix and match and decided what you'd like ^__^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

emo_Dino_forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:09 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
[MotokoAoyama]
Moonlight_HuangHou
[MotokoAoyama]
Moonlight_HuangHou

actually I like the hairstyle you have. ^__^ I used to have that too except it was the navy colored one. ^_^ Looks great but hey! Try some new things out! ^_^ You should make a dream avi or something also! Mix and match and decided what you'd like ^__^

yea..but the thing under this is my dream avi and i need help getting it =(  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:12 pm
oh! lol why didn't I see that! ^__^ Oh! That would take some work but you'll get it eventually I'm sure! I can help you too if you'd like. My main idea is...if you can buy the monthly item (and you don't wanna keep it but sell it in the market) you'll make a lot over time for sure. But rather than waste real money i'd say "Mules all the way!" ^o^

*Runs to her closet to get her little pawn and points at it*  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

emo_Dino_forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:40 pm
kewl and plz wil you help??
and i would be forever gratefull!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:43 pm
I'm currently saving for that monthly item thing since I don't feel like buying it. ^__^ But as soon as I'm done I'll help. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

kamikazeisback

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:09 pm
THIS IS MY MOM!!!! *pulls out a pickle*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:11 am
kamikazeisback

o-O stares silently....

whatever you do...put the pickle down. *Causiously removes pickle from kamikaze.*  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

emo_Dino_forever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:17 am
kamikazeisback

eek ummm.... surprised That is soo coool...my mom is this*pulls out a banana* hahaha -beats your mom up with my mom- MWHAHA we are unstoppable!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:45 pm
[MotokoAoyama]
kamikazeisback

eek ummm.... surprised That is soo coool...my mom is this*pulls out a banana* hahaha -beats your mom up with my mom- MWHAHA we are unstoppable!!! twisted

well this is my dad *takes out an AK 47* beat that!  

kamikazeisback

emo_Dino_forever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:30 pm
kamikazeisback
[MotokoAoyama]
kamikazeisback

well this is my dad *takes out an AK 47* beat that!

-takes out a donut!- MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -throws it at you and your AK 46 brakes!- ahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha mwahahahahahha you can never WIN!!-eats donuts- twisted twisted  
~~~~**Spam Forum**~~~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff