Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
A Seto/Moki RP.... (Is gonna be killed for this.. ) T.T Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:47 am
Rules:

1. Follow Gaias

2. Follow Guilds

3. Don't let this die please!

4. Have fun!

Plot: Mokuba through a freak accident has become Seto's age... How will he fight off his feelings towards the other, or will he?

Characters:

Seto Kaiba- Arashi Cloud
Mokuba Kaiba- InunaideGner  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:50 am
Seto was searching the smoke filled room desperately, it had been a malfunction on his latest project that had potentially harmed something very dear to him. "Mokuba!" Seto called out.

'Is he dead? Hurt? Oh God please....' He thought in his mind.

He was slowly making his way towards the source of the blast in hopes of finding his younger brother. And very soon he found the other laying on the ground, or so he thought, something was odd about Mokuba but it was hard to see through the smoke to figure out what. "Moki, Moki, please, wake up Mokuba...."

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:50 pm
((OMG YAY heart IM MOKUBA!! this is awsome Arashi, but its ok, well get killed together sweatdrop xd ))

Mokuba layed motionless as his brother shook him. A little trickle of blood trailing from his forehead and his body limp in Setos arms. He was still breathing, but it was rather faint.

((Im trying to think of what should happen to Mokuba. Im thinking either amnesia or being paralyzed. Or do you have a idea?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:20 am
(Plot wise, I think that Mokuba should just be older, same memories and stuff but the feelings of caring towards his older brother should run deeper now that he's old enough to reconize it as love.)

Seto checked over the limp form, the clothing was tight on the other but not too much, so Seto gently shook him, the other looked... Different in some way, but how Seto still hadn't figured out. "Mokuba.... Please.... This isn't a game. Wake up, please?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:27 am
((ok, thats good, i was just wondering what you were meaning when you said he looked different sweatdrop ))

Mokubas eyes clentched and he let out a deep unchild like moan. His eyes opened slightly and his head looked over at Seto. " Nii-sama.." Mokuba replyed with a small smile. But his voice had come out deeper and a little more sexy instead of cute and raspy. Mokuba didnt notice his voice change at the moment, all he noticed was his nii-sama. Though he did wonder what happend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:37 am
Seto dismissed the change in voice as dust in Mokuba's throat. He carefully lifted the other. "Hai, Mokuba, I'm right here, everything's going to be alright, I promise." Seto murmered.

It was only after he'd gotten the other out of the smoke filled area that things started to be seen. Like how long and slim the other's legs were, or more precisely how much older the other looked. He ruffled the other's hair slightly as he calmly took in the changes. But, the instant one of the project's managers showed up, he started chewing them out. "What the hell happened in there? You couldn't of put a few safety measures into this whole thing?" He was currently stating.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:00 am
Mokuba was in one of the beds at the moment with a few bandages on his head. He rubbed his head a little." Ow..my head is killing me.." he moaned. he noticed his voice was a little different. " What the- " he murmured looking at one of the mirrors in the room." Woah!..I'm taller...Awsome!" Mokuba exclaimed like the excited child he was at heart. He examined his body in the mirror then he grasped his head." Ow..ok..standing..not a good idea." he moaned again going back to the bed laying back down gentally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:06 am
"Mokuba, you should stay in bed, you could hurt yourself wandering around like that." Seto commented, he'd finally sat down himself. "Look at you, look at what's happened... Imbecils that work for me need to learn a thing or two..."

He carefully moved a bit closure to the other. "How's your head feel?"

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:15 am
" Still pounding..and I'm still a little dizzy. " Mokuba replyed holding his head again as it layed on the pillow. " Well I'm glad, you seem to be ok. " Mokuba said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:24 am
Seto nodded, patting the other's hand. He held up some cloths that he'd had fetched while Mokuba was being treated. "You're going to have to change." He stated.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:33 am
"Mmmm..Ok." Mokuba moaned from the pain sitting up taking the clothes from Seto. He usually did'nt mind Seto being there, they were both boys after all. But for some reason, he hesitated at his shirt.'What the- whats wrong with me, why am I hesitating?' Mokuba wondered to himself. He shook whatever it was off and removed his shirt putting on the other one on. He did the same with the pants and layed back down when he was done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:36 am
Seto blushed at Mokuba's suddenness, glad the other was wearing boxers.. 'If he ever knew... Ever, I'd die.' Seto thought to himself. "Would you like something to drink? Maybe clear up your throat a bit?" He questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:49 am
" MMmm..sure..some water would be best. " Mokuba answered catching his brothers blush. This caused him to blush a little as well. 'Why is he blushing like that?' Mokuba wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:00 am
"Sure, here... I'm not sure to fire the asses that allowed you to be put in danger of getting hurt or not...." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:10 am
" It's ok, its their first offence isnt it." Mokuba asked as he drank some water. " And besides, I dont want them to be jobless, thats gotta suck." Mokuba explained before finishing the rest of the water.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff