Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Urm...My mum's message.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicotine Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:01 pm
Erm, well, my mum has the worst grammer and spelling of any adult I know. sweatdrop

Here's a message:
Quote:
well that ok i just sent them to you for fun as for the finish don't worry its fixed. wow good job. im trying to do the same. well im waiting on your mom to get here we are going to church and the girls are not happy but they aren't fighting me at all. mostly its the grandma thang they don't like it wene she goes with us any wear. oh my job is goiny good the lady keeps braging on my cooking she said she knows now how you got to be 215 by my cooking but she eats all of it happily. well i love you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:09 pm
The hell-?

XxJennessaxX

Nicotine Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:28 pm
Yeah. It's kinda hard to explain what the message is about, but the grammer is horrible! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:54 pm
shivers. Scary.  

choirperson

AkaiHikaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:32 pm
Wow. My mom would never be able to force herself to send a message like that. eek Then again, my mom can be very picky when it comes to grammar... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:04 pm
I'm sorry for you.  

Angelus Memphis

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:10 pm
I think I may need to burn out my eyes. I didn't understand a single thing in that message.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:52 pm
My mom is very picky about what she types and how. She would never do that sort of thing.
I guess if your mother doesn't type very often.. confused

SuffocatedHope

Nicotine Queen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:06 pm
Eh....yeah. She not so good talking, either. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:14 pm
I feel bad for you, but my mom is also a horrific speller. If I find her typing sometime, I'll have to show you all.  

Bubble_JonesBriide

XxJennessaxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since your mom wrote that, I guess I should be attempting to crawl under my bed, or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:26 pm
Whenever my mom sends me a message or email.. it is usually in great grammar, but most of hte time its something of an emergency. Like if hse is unsure of wether her email is working correctly, she will hurridly type me a message meaning "Send me an email back because Im not sure mine is working", but she will end up typing "Not sure if email working. Send this back ASAP".

Of course, shes a teacher, and usually when this happens she has a class, so its not like she has alot of tiem to ponder "Is this the best grammar ever? Is it readable?" She just types.

Most of the other times were playing Warcraft 3 online and as our computers are in the same room.. we have no use to type, just yell to each other (yes, in the same room).  

Yo Sereno

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:04 pm
AkaiHikaru
Wow. My mom would never be able to force herself to send a message like that. eek Then again, my mom can be very picky when it comes to grammar... sweatdrop
I wish my mom was like that. Her grammar isn't all that great, but it isn't that bad either.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:34 am
My mom types kind of bad too. But he has a learning disability, so I forgive her. One thing's for sure, she'd never be that bad. Man...  

Kait Yslanaa

Dangerous Dabbler

Pawsie-Incognito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
I just have ONE word::

S C A R Y !!  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers