Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
*bows* Deepest apologies. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Dr. Abominable, who posted this spammy thread has been removed from the guild. Any spam, especially of this nature will be met with swift and blinding violence.

*bows again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:42 pm
I was going to report it, but there was no button.

*bows back*  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

chrystalclear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:19 pm
Well, you got to it before I did! Thank goodness I was spared having to reply. I hate holding myself in check, but it helps me keep what little dignity I have, so...

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:01 pm
O.O Oh gosh... Thank you ^-^ *curtsies* (Since I'm in a dress currently)  

Cheerfulhope

Rutoh-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:43 am
Thank you. We need a good moderator to keep the guild clean.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:01 pm
Thank you...

How did they get in? Out of curiousity...  

Niccea Majeare

(LD)Croaks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:14 pm
OH MY GOD! Did you even ask him if it was a joke? Did you warn him and then put it in the appropriate sub-forum? Did you just delete it and warn him? Did you even try to be reasonable? Did you even think? That looked like a joke to me, did you try anything at all to determine if it was serious or not? You are by-far the WORST captain of a guild I have ever come in contact with, EVER!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:40 pm
My only explanation for how he might have gotten in is that he had a good application. Sometimes trolls will be deceptive to get past security, so to speak.

To the last poster: I'm sorry if you're offended. But I have zero tolerance for such threads, even if they are a joke.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

LarryTheLlama666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:31 pm
(LD)Croaks calm down.It is just a guild.I am sure he can live without it.Dont listen to him Yami no Hitokiri.You are a good captain of this guild.*Soldier salute*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:02 pm
(LD)Croaks
OH MY GOD! Did you even ask him if it was a joke? Did you warn him and then put it in the appropriate sub-forum? Did you just delete it and warn him? Did you even try to be reasonable? Did you even think? That looked like a joke to me, did you try anything at all to determine if it was serious or not? You are by-far the WORST captain of a guild I have ever come in contact with, EVER!
If it were joke, he could have avoided banning simply by posting at the bottom that it was such. People come to this guild to get away from text-talk: bringing it inside the guild, even with joking threads, largely defeats the purpose.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

(LD)Croaks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:09 pm
Nazis. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:10 pm
(LD)Croaks
Nazis. . .

I've never met one. I hear they tend to make themselves fairly scarce these days. Bad reputation and all.

Even if that thread was a joke, banning is perfectly justifiable for the complete lack of humour. It was a bad joke. The dude wasn't even making an ironic statement, he was just basically making an idiot of himself in a place where idiots are not particularly welcomed.  

rain-one

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:23 pm
(LD)Croaks
Nazis. . .
I beg to differ, that person purposefully brought in Txt tlk, as it is strictly unallowed in this guild.

Maybe you'd like to read the guild home page to all these members?

I doubt we will tolerate Txt tlk of that kind of magnitude. Justice was swift and merciless, as it should be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:40 am
(LD)Croaks
Nazis. . .

I want to kill you. Yami? May I please kill him? I want to! Really really badly!

Please! He mocks us! I hate him! I want him to die a horrible, long and painful death!  

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

cyklotz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:46 pm
Actually, the post made me laugh with its absurdness.

Can you believe that I have friends who type like that? Well...considering my friends are indeed my friends...I forgive them.

I did use to talk like that, too...but then I got wiser and faster at typing and it just became easier for me to try not to add 'u' instead of you. I always, now, have to fix any typo's because I really hate not typing literate for me.

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff