Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack Music Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the music in the .hack animes?
  Yes!
  NO!
  No Opinion...
  o.O
View Results

starmist100

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:53 pm
Um, what do you think of the music in the animes? I LOVE THEM! But how about everyone else?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:12 pm
I love the music in .Hack//Sign and in G.U. the most.. Sign cause it has a celtic vibe to it <3 and G.U. for it's classical instroments and how well they play.  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:16 pm
I love the music for .Hack//Sign and the four original games. I tend to have a habit of just setting my mp3 player to repeat and listening to the Mac Anu theme over and over again, lol ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:43 pm
User Image I love the music. I always listen to it when I'm throwing in ceramics. <3  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:46 pm
I love the music too! Obsession is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:42 pm
i like the songs so much i managed to find some and put them on my mp3.
i got: Fake Wings
Key of the Twilight
Megumi Hayashibara-Yasashii Yoake(Dot Hack Sign-ED)  

War Nexus

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:58 pm
I have some on my iPod. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:31 pm
XxGrieverxX
I love the music too! Obsession is my favorite.

Obsession = love.

I really enjoy the .hack OSTs. I can't speak for Udeden, though; don't have those. I have all of the rest of the songs either downloaded or on CD, though. I even have the Grunty burp .mid somewhere. XD Sad. But my favorite music was definitely from Sign and the first four games. G.U. didn't really strike me, though.

My favorite song is "To Nowhere" ...

Sign rocked because of Yuki Kajiura, though. You gotta say. I love her piano composition. Fun to play on the keyboard. <3 Well, unless you suck.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:09 pm
XxGrieverxX

User Image Only 'cause I put them on there!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:46 am
I like Aura, or something like that, and some other one on G.U. <333  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:30 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX

User Image Only 'cause I put them on there!

O RLY?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:06 pm
YAY! I'm glad I'm not alone! A lot of the people I know don't really like the music in the animes... Which opening do you like most?

I can't decide... I love them all! But I guess my favorites are Obsession (.hack//SIGN OP by See-Saw), Kimi ga Ita Monogatari (.hack//Liminality OP 3), and New World (.hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet OP) sweatdrop

Oh, I also have another question completely unrelated to the topic... But, um, how do you invite people to the guild? (I have some people who would like to join, but I have no idea on how to invite them....) Please excuse my extreme stupidity, but can someone tell me?

starmist100

Destry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:11 pm
starmist100
YAY! I'm glad I'm not alone! A lot of the people I know don't really like the music in the animes... Which opening do you like most?

I can't decide... I love them all! But I guess my favorites are Obsession (.hack//SIGN OP by See-Saw), Kimi ga Ita Monogatari (.hack//Liminality OP 3), and New World (.hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet OP) sweatdrop

Oh, I also have another question completely unrelated to the topic... But, um, how do you invite people to the guild? (I have some people who would like to join, but I have no idea on how to invite them....) Please excuse my extreme stupidity, but can someone tell me?

Only mods can send official guild invitations (as far as I know), so you can give us usernames and have one of us do it, or just PM them and tlel them about it. People are more likely to join if invited, though. 3nodding But it's really awesome that you're recruiting!

Well, I like all of Liminality's songs like woah (especially Kioku... which I have if anyone wants it! It's the fourth opening or ending or something). But... Obsession ftw.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:07 am
I like .hack// music!

Key of the Twilight=favorate  

MizuiroMiaz

MizuiroMiaz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:09 am
Destry
starmist100

Only mods can send official guild invitations (as far as I know), so you can give us usernames and have one of us do it, or just PM them and tlel them about it. People are more likely to join if invited, though. 3nodding But it's really awesome that you're recruiting!

Well, I like all of Liminality's songs like woah (especially Kioku... which I have if anyone wants it! It's the fourth opening or ending or something). But... Obsession ftw.

sorry for double post xD

I want Liminality's songs xD

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas