Reply Fetal Containment Field
Guess what? SOCKS! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:15 pm
Hey, hey! You know what are reallyreallyreally awesome? SOCKS! In fact, I collect 'em. I have two pairs of fuzzy socks in white and purple-orange-yellow-black, one pair of red and black striped knee-socks, one pair of yellow argyle socks with holes in the toes, three pairs of oddly patterend neutral-colored socks, one pair of gold dress socks, a bunch of white ankle ones, and a cat named Socksy because she has white paws, but I waaaaaaaant to get these in pastel and these in powder blue or lime. These would be awesome too, but that would be rather otaku of me, yes?

Does anyone else collect socks? Or anything kind of strange (like Nethilia and her infamous My Little Ponies xd )?

(Sharky has had too much sugar. Pardon her insanity.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm
Lotions.

OH THEEE LOTIONS.

I have some 50+ bottles of lotion around the house.
I carry about 6 in my backpack to school everyday.

I'm very picky about my lotions though, the scent has to please me (not over powering), it has to be good lotion and keep my skin moist for a long time, but it can not CAN NOT, OH GOD I HATE ....greasy lotion.

why lotions?
well I have horridly dry hands in the winter.
I mean, skin splitting and bleeding by joints bend (like my knuckles) and just horribly feeling.
even with lotion on all the time my hands get dried out.
Since they are prone to bad condition as it is, MI's winters do even worse to them, so now my hands look like a 50 year old woman's hands in the winter. gonk

Trite~Elegy

Peppermint Schnapps

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:11 pm
Trite~Elegy
Lotions.

OH THEEE LOTIONS.

I'm very picky about my lotions though, the scent has to please me (not over powering), it has to be good lotion and keep my skin moist for a long time, but it can not CAN NOT, OH GOD I HATE ....greasy lotion.

why lotions?
I mean, skin splitting and bleeding by joints bend (like my knuckles) and just horribly feeling.
Since they are prone to bad condition as it is, MI's winters do even worse to them, so now my hands look like a 50 year old woman's hands in the winter. gonk

mine do that, too. especially when i worked at Burger King, omg it was horrible. all the greeaassee... it made my hands so dry that the skin actually flaked off of them. it's still bad now that i work at Taco Bell because i'm always in the drive-thru window. i have a whole bunch of lotion but i always forget to use it.

as for what i collect, candles. biggrin
jello candles, candles that look like pie, ball candles, big candles, little candles, candles with fruit in them, and alllll kinds of candles. candleholders, too. i told my mom that when i move out my house is going to smell like the candle store at the mall. >:3 the funny thing is that i never burn any of them. i just like sniffing them and having them make my room look pretty. *is a freak*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:22 pm
I hate socks. I've much rather be barefoot or in flip flops. xd But those rainbow ones are HAWT. And I do own some of the loose socks. I think I have two pairs of those. And I might have a pair of legwarmers still.

I don't really collect anything currently. I use to collect Precious Moments porcelains, and I still have all of them, but I haven't bought/received any in a long time. Umm. I collect anything Hello Kitty, I guess. xd  

Pandora Box

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:50 pm
I collect bunnies. Stuffed bunnies, ceramic bunnies, bunny posters, anything with bunnies! Love love LOVE them! They're SOOOOOO adorable. ^_^

I love Tinkerbell too, but I don't really "collect" anything with Tink. Same with Care Bears, but I do have an adorable Care Bears poster.

And anything with rainbows. I love rainbows. I had this pair of rainbow socks, but I lost them. crying And I have this rainbow wristband, and this pretty snowflake made of bells that's rainbow.

And penguins! Gosh, I'm crazy about 'em. I've got this tin with a penguin on it, and I've got March of the Penguins on DVD, and I've got this little stuffed penguin and a penguin Ty Beanie Baby.

I think that's it...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:55 pm
I collect books. Fiction, non-fiction, political, cookbooks, How-To books, dictionaries, anything I can get my geeky hands on. I even have a book that lists 588 reasons to be ticked off. biggrin  

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

Suteko

8,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:13 am
Hoshit, you collect socks too?!

I own about 60 pairs of "novelty" and trouser socks. I have plenty of stockings too.

Sockdreams.com is awesome as well. I ... sockgasm'ed my first time.

redface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 am
Calixti
I collect bunnies. Stuffed bunnies, ceramic bunnies, bunny posters, anything with bunnies! Love love LOVE them! They're SOOOOOO adorable. ^_^

I love Tinkerbell too, but I don't really "collect" anything with Tink. Same with Care Bears, but I do have an adorable Care Bears poster.

And anything with rainbows. I love rainbows. I had this pair of rainbow socks, but I lost them. crying And I have this rainbow wristband, and this pretty snowflake made of bells that's rainbow.

And penguins! Gosh, I'm crazy about 'em. I've got this tin with a penguin on it, and I've got March of the Penguins on DVD, and I've got this little stuffed penguin and a penguin Ty Beanie Baby.

I think that's it...

YAY another bunny collector! I've currently got 36 stuffed bunnies, and have been nicknamed Bunny as well, so technically I've got 37,lol  

Joselle`Stark

Familiar Bloodsucker

10,025 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 am
I collect stuffed seals but since they're getting harder and harder to find i've started collecting figures and such. I also collect mangas. I have over 300 since the last time i counted.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm
LadyInWhite
I collect stuffed seals but since they're getting harder and harder to find i've started collecting figures and such. I also collect mangas. I have over 300 since the last time i counted.

User Image

Those seals are cute ^^. I like to collect different hats, my prized one is an antique top hat my grandfather gave me.  

Dissnitive Blade

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:05 am
I like Webkinz, even though I only have four.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:02 am
Joselle`Stark
Calixti

I think that's it...

YAY another bunny collector! I've currently got 36 stuffed bunnies, and have been nicknamed Bunny as well, so technically I've got 37,lol

Strangely enough, my RL nicknames are Kitty and Katie-Kat. But yeah, my bunny collection started when I was, like, a little kid because my mum would get me a bunny every Easter and now I buy them on my own! whee  

Calixti

Gin Nova

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:40 pm
I collect journals and diaries, lots and lots of them. I have a really fun one with leopards embriodered on the cover and another one that looks like it used to be the back of somebody's jeans. I love journals! I haven't gotten any recently though....been too busy playing games.

Oh, I'm also very proud to admit I have every Pokeman game playable on the GameBoy Advance. I still have to get the rest of the ones for the DS now, but that's ok. I'm happy with Diamond for the moment. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:10 am
I collect books, pens, and really spiffy notebooks. whee

Fresh paper is good, too.

Kalathma

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:41 pm
Trite~Elegy
Lotions.

OH THEEE LOTIONS.

why lotions?

I love lotion too! I've weaned myself off of taking hand cream with me everywhere but I still feel the need to bring face cream and lip balm with m.  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff