Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
homosexual sims Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izfreek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:36 am
Anyone ever created homosexual sims? I have. I created a gay couple and a lesbian couple who live in the same house. They are the Homo family!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:28 pm
I do sometimes. I don't feel like it's anything to make a big deal out of. I give them normal names, normal last names and let them have normal lives.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:38 pm
I made a gay and les romance sim that live in the same house. xd I also made a gay sim that lives alone in the biggest house I could find.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:46 pm
Nervous and that other scientist guy I made gay for eachother..I think they were already though, the scientist guy had a crush on nervous when I first entered their house in Strangetown..Until my inteenimator screwed up my entire sims game and made every character infertile... scream

theeennn I had to reinstall it...x(  

WindhoesXP

athena08905

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:51 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
I do sometimes. I don't feel like it's anything to make a big deal out of. I give them normal names, normal last names and let them have normal lives.

yeah...I agree...I mean....there are homosexuals in the real world...no use making a big deal of them in a game...especially when we want it as close to real life as can be...it's like me going "has anyone ever made a black sim!? I DID THE OTHER DAY! AND I CALL THEM THE COLORED FAMILY!!! and then, I made a family and it was halarious"....seriously, people...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:35 pm
[TL]
I let my sims decide what they are. Forcing a sim to love someone is like forcing a friend to love someone.

That's taking the game a little bit too seriously isn't it? They are only pixels after all. A friend on the other hand is flesh and blood.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:43 pm
[TL]
I let my sims decide what they are. Forcing a sim to love someone is like forcing a friend to love someone.

...I really can't... I've tried... but sims really don't just use romantic interactions on their own. I think if you need to do that, you have to give them a push in the direction you want them to go in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:48 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
[TL]

...I really can't... I've tried... but sims really don't just use romantic interactions on their own. I think if you need to do that, you have to give them a push in the direction you want them to go in.

I generally let my sims choose their own orientation too. My sims often prompt romantic interactions with no encouraging from me. I wonder why yours don't. question  

komietta

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:05 pm
The only time that ever happened for me was with a man, but he already had an orientation [he was married to a woman, and had some amount of kids]. He fell in love with his wife's mother... right next to his wife while she slept.

Needless to say, I was a bit relived when the wife's mother died. Their love was never found out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:13 am
AnnoyingEvil1
The only time that ever happened for me was with a man, but he already had an orientation [he was married to a woman, and had some amount of kids]. He fell in love with his wife's mother... right next to his wife while she slept.

Needless to say, I was a bit relived when the wife's mother died. Their love was never found out.

OOO SCANDAL!!!! xDDD  

WindhoesXP

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:58 pm
i made family member i hate so bad and turn gay!

lol, take that uncle f$%^& and brother uiui  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:01 am
I do it a lot. Mostly for the Sims who have the Love Aspiration. Other times I just want to a certain family to have another generation so I pair up guy and girl couples so I can have kids.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:38 am
I understand that one. I used to do that all the time. Since I got NL, I just try to pay attention to who pops up in the thought bubbles when the hearts start blooming. That's a pretty good way to tell, right? So with that I discovered that I have three bisexual Sims. None that were fully homosexual, though.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff