Reply The Official Australian Guild
What's your ride? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falethial

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:09 am
Yeah, I'm always curious about what people drive. A lot to do with my job, yah I'm an Apprentice Auto Electrician. I theorise at work, when I'm thoroughly bored, about whether the car you drive says anything about your personality. And for those folks not lucky 'nough to have a liscence yet, well, what do yer folks drive you 'round in? I wish I could go back to the chauffer driven days!

I drive two cars....One's a little 1985 Daihatsu Rocky. It's yellow, the one that's in my piccy on the other thread. Like a minature 4WD. Love it soooo much. He's named Neville, Nev for short, since the plate is NEV.

And the other, is a 1992 Holden Rodeo. It's muh work ute. It has a canopy in the back, so's it's good for going camping coz you can just crash in the back! XD

What you can learn about me? I love 4x4ing...I love the outdoors. Work is a big part of my life. I'm not rich, or I'd have newer cars razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:32 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

i got thise car, cause it all wheel drive, and the safty

ever since my car crash last year i decided never to have a car with out side airbags, or 5 star rating for that mater

and the system is self done, its not for show
i do very long trips, so i need it to stay awake  

Black-Almaz

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:18 am
I don't have a car.

My parents drive a 2003 model Mitsubishi Magna. Before that, we had a 1991 Executive model. I guess my dad just likes Mitsubishis, even though I've heard there were issues with the current model series that we've got. Shmeh.

We're a family of four, so we got a family sedan, and Mitsubishi because of the good history with out last car I suppose.

If I was going to buy a car, it'd be a small car, because I wont likely be doing much driving outside the city. Less fuel, better control, not like I'm gonna be shifting around a heap of people, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:16 am
heres my car, 1978 Mercedes-Benz 280CE 6 cylinder
User Image
User Image
User Image

Me and a mate just finished the new custom parcel shelf too in the car
User Image  

StreekG

Chibmeister.mp3

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:51 pm
You Don't Deserve To Be Lonely,

I don't drive yet, and I've no idea what my parents drive except for the fact that one is a ute, they're both Holdens, about 25 years old, and they're also both Kingswoods.

I want my daddy's car when I can drive.
If only shifting gears wasn't such a b***h in it.

But Those Drugs You Got Won't Make You Feel Better.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:29 pm
StreekG
User Image

At least you take care of her. I've seen so many people with what could've been beautiful Mercedes and BMWs around here ... but they haven't given them any love, and now there little more than buckets of rust and bolts. I even saw a gorgeous classic (couldn't tell you the make or model she was so poorly treated) with the fins (so I'm gathering she was about a '50's) ... it almost made me cry to watch that poor patched up mess drive by.

Personally I don't own a vehicle, and I don't yet have my license. Eventually I'll get around to learning, but I'm in no big hurry to add another car to the road. *shrugs* I'm pretty happy with our bus system. It gets me where I need to go, when I need to get there, and gives me time to just sit back and read/write/draw. 4laugh I do have my dream cars, though. And while I know I'll never be able to afford either of them, I can still drool at the pictures. *giggles*  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Falethial

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:42 am
WellzY
I don't have a car.

My parents drive a 2003 model Mitsubishi Magna. Before that, we had a 1991 Executive model. I guess my dad just likes Mitsubishis, even though I've heard there were issues with the current model series that we've got. Shmeh.

We're a family of four, so we got a family sedan, and Mitsubishi because of the good history with out last car I suppose.

If I was going to buy a car, it'd be a small car, because I wont likely be doing much driving outside the city. Less fuel, better control, not like I'm gonna be shifting around a heap of people, etc.

Ya know, I dont have that many problems with 03 magnas. In fact I dont have that many problems with Mitsubishis at all. As long as they're serviced regularly & the problems fixed when they appear they'll go forever.

StreekG
User Image

StreekG, that's one sexy car! I must say, adorably sylish, and immaculately upkept. Is the insides and trim as sweet as the panel-work? Ohhh and I assume the house is new too wink .

FromCradleToCasket
You Don't Deserve To Be Lonely,

I don't drive yet, and I've no idea what my parents drive except for the fact that one is a ute, they're both Holdens, about 25 years old, and they're also both Kingswoods.

I want my daddy's car when I can drive.
If only shifting gears wasn't such a b***h in it.

But Those Drugs You Got Won't Make You Feel Better.

Old Kingswoods rock! They're so fun! And easy to work on...and simple, and cheap to get parts for and a whole heap of nifty stuff!

I'll get a couple of better pics of my cars to put up and show you folks. I suppose I -should- was them first.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:59 pm
Thanks, yeah the interior is in pretty good condition, the beige seats have a rip or 2 but thats about it, i'm getting that fixed up soon  

StreekG

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:28 pm
i'd say something good about it, but ive done it plenty times before  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:26 pm
*sniffle* my Ride is This:
User Image

gonk Ive only got 28 hrs on my L's gonk  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:28 am
A Honda City. It's bright lemon-yellow and it's my baby.

My parents had it sicne new and when I got my license it became mine because people think it's such a "me" car. Bright and bubbly. It gets very well looked after, although I don't get the oil bit so I get my brother to check it every now and again as well as when it gets serviced.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:52 pm
MAKE THAT 30!
WOO FOR DRIVING TO THE GONG XD  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:04 pm
I ride the bus. (:

I haven't had the necessity to get my license so I just haven't applied for it. Public transport is just easier in the city for me anyway.

So yus.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:52 pm
WOOOOOOOOOO FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
*Hi-5's scoot*  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Love on a stick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:16 am
i have a excel... i put frangipani stickers on it... its so pimp now cool