Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite .Hack character and why? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Song_of_Eternal_Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:59 am
Hi everyone! I'm Shu and I recently joined this guild. O learn more about other members I am asking who your favorite character is and why? And it ca't be just because a person looks hot (guy or girl). I like Tsukasa. NOt because he's the main character, but because he dislikes pain, as do I. He is also confused about many things and avoids conflict. How I view the world is like a person who is close to dying. I cannot stand fighting, between friends or enemies. Tsukasa and I are a lot alike.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:07 am
balmung of the azure sky is mine because i think he is most like me but cooler  

davidredtow

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:43 am
I have allot of favorits... But i'd have to say Kite is on the top ten favorites because, he shows alot of leadership but isn't afraid to kick some a** when the time is right. Reminds me a little of my self in some aspects ya know?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:59 pm
Elk, because he's cute, shy, and nice.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

TheGothicDemoness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Hi welcome to guild my favorite is ouka the reason she is my favorite is becuase she likkes challenges as do I.^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:05 am
I like Gardenia, she has a similar personality (at times).  

Raikoh VII

starmist100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:38 pm
My favorite is Mireille because she has a very positive outlook on life! (And rare items! mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Raikoh VII
I like Gardenia, she has a similar personality (at times).

<33  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:08 pm
Khun is another favorit of mine, since I like to flirt with women as much as he does from time to time. 3nodding but hey, flirting is fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:35 pm
User Image I like Haseo because he's a jerk.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Waterangel_16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:09 am
Subaru ... she is a heavyaxeman class, strong, smart, kind, she can be the boss when she has to and I love blue hair 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Waterangel_16
Subaru ... she is a heavyaxeman class, strong, smart, kind, she can be the boss when she has to and I love blue hair 3nodding

I like Subaru, but there was something about her that I don't like. She acted like she was hiding something.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:28 pm
ouka cuz shes strong and a wolf  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:35 pm
O_Asterix_O
I have allot of favorits... But i'd have to say Kite is on the top ten favorites because, he shows alot of leadership but isn't afraid to kick some a** when the time is right. Reminds me a little of my self in some aspects ya know?
I agree with this..Haseo feels foreign to me cause he's not a twin blade lol. I like Skeith cause of his awesome music in infection and G.U plus he's the one that gets kite ultra pissed in the first place...I also like Balmung and...Sora and Elk XD i havent gotten close to anyone in G.U yet Haseo is my favorite only cause he's like...Badass! XD  

[-Blazen-]

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:17 am
My favorite would be Mireille too. She's quite hilarious with her rare item frenzies blaugh  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff