Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Lets just say... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll
  The package goblin will eat your soul!!! D:<
View Results

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:02 pm
If "The World" really came out? Would you ruine your life and play it all the time? Skip work/school or ignore your loved ones to play the game? Which class would you choose? Version R1 (.Hack//Sign through infection) or R2? (G.U.) I personally would be a Adept Rouge ^^

Discuss:
All the above.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:32 pm
User Image LOL @ THE POLL.

It would ruin my life (or lack thereof) completely. I would loose so much sleep and I would probably end up in the hospital because of it. XD;

And I already ignore my IRL friends enough as it is because I'm so lazy and sometimes I just don't want to go out and do stuff. So they're like, used to it. SAD, I KNOW.

I'd probably be an Adept Rogue too. And I'd become a player killer and piss people off. It'd be fun. :D

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:39 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja

It would ruin my life (or lack thereof) completely. I would loose so much sleep and I would probably end up in the hospital because of it. XD;

And I already ignore my IRL friends enough as it is because I'm so lazy and sometimes I just don't want to go out and do stuff. So they're like, used to it. SAD, I KNOW.

I'd probably be an Adept Rogue too. And I'd become a player killer and piss people off. It'd be fun. :D

I'd love to be a PK as well, it's very fun x3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:44 pm
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja

User Image Indeed. It almost makes me want to play Diablo II again just so I could PK random people.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:48 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja

User Image Indeed. It almost makes me want to play Diablo II again just so I could PK random people.

Lol you're mean, but I love you! =*)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:57 pm
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja

Lol you're mean, but I love you! =*)

User Image Oh, whatever. I'm a nice, caring, loving individual. Yep. >_>;

ILY2.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:39 pm
I would probably ruin my life. D:
I get addicted to things easily.
I would probably be a wavemaster because I love magic users and Elk. :D
In R2, I would probably be a shadow warlock which is pretty much the same thing but they don't have healing spells.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:08 am
I'd probably either be an adept rouge or a great sword guy. And I would probably end up spending too much time on it too.  

Raikoh VII

starmist100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:34 pm
YES~! It would ruin my life SO badly... 3nodding But I wouldn't skip school or work... Just all my free time would be dedicated to the WORLD! mrgreen

I'd like to be a wavemaster or a twin blade user! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:03 pm
Raikoh VII
I'd probably either be an adept rouge or a great sword guy. And I would probably end up spending too much time on it too.

You mean a Blade Brandisher?  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Yes, I'd lie to my mom saying I'm sick as much as possible...

I'd want to be a long arm, or a Harvest Cleric. <33

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Sauce-Kay
Yes, I'd lie to my mom saying I'm sick as much as possible...

I'd want to be a long arm, or a Harvest Cleric. <33

Why not be a Harvest Cleric with a "Job Extension" =)  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:42 pm
i'd deffinatly play R1(subaru rocks!)and well....getting adicted to games is what i do.....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:57 pm
O_Asterix_O
Raikoh VII

All I know is they were called "heavy blades" in the other game.  

Raikoh VII

Shiraz180

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:53 am
Raikoh VII
O_Asterix_O
Raikoh VII

All I know is they were called "heavy blades" in the other game.
In R:2 the're called Edge Punishers.
And yes I would be very addicted, I'd be a Macabre Dancer, cuz there cool smile  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff