Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:28 pm
User Image
This diary is meant to be private; please contact the owner before posting. This Illusionary is NOT FOR SALE, so don't ask.

Name: Tamesis Heaton
Illusionist: Flamefire123
D.O.B: February 5, 2007
Dislikes: unknown
Partial to: unknown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:03 pm
User Image

1. Intro Post
2. Table of Contents
3. Rules
4. News
5. Tamesis' Profile
6. Layla's Profile
7. Family
8. Acquaintances
9. Items
10. Photo Album
11. Entries
12. Growth Progress
13. Copyrights

Flamefire123

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:21 pm
User Image

1. In this thread I am king, ruled by the shop owners, who are god (in this thread) Obey punny mortals these rules.
2. Don't post unless you have PMed me first asking to, or are leaving a gift or you just know I wont mind.
3. Fear Tamesis!
4. If anything I do insults you I'm sorry but I'm not changing anything, unless it's clear I crossed a real line. I am not a mean person, just forgettful of other's feelings at times.
5. Enjoy my journal!

User Image

Those I wont mind posting in my journal
1. Illusionary staff
2. Illusionary Main
3. Happyzac
4. Sora Icefreeze
5. Other owners (and only if they have met Tamesis IC)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:42 pm
User Image

Februrary 5th, 2007
Tamesis was recived, to much joy and excitement and journal was set up.

Febururary 6th, 2007
Layla went shopping and found an intresting tapestry. She bought it and it is currenly hanging in her bed room.

Feburary 28th, 2007
Layla found out that her tapestry is not exactly what it apears. More than a little warry she begs her uncle for help. He has yet to reply.

March 3rd, 2007
TamTam Arived, Layla flipped out and is very confused what to do with this new child.

Flamefire123

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Tamesis Heaton
Nicknames: TamTam (only his mother can get away with this)
Name Meaning: Dark One

Race: Illusionary
Stage: Baby
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Gray
Skin: Pale/Light Tan
Build: Small and slim, but a little tall for his age

Favorite Color: N/A
Personality: Tamesis is quiet, and thoughtful. He doesn't like people bugging him to talking down to him, instead he prefers to learn by watching and trying by himself. He doesn't cry or ask for much, he prefers to get it for himself. He is very anoyed by his own youth, and how he must reley on his mother. Though he doesn't dislike Layla he seems to dislike having to need her for anything. This makes it easier on the fox woman who is unsure how to deal with being needed.

Sexuality: No hormones
Love Interest: None
Marital Status: Single
Children: Unable to have kids

Interests: learning, watching people, watching the sun, being in the light, sitting, being left alone (but not being alone)
Dislikes: the dark, being utterly alone, people bugging him, not knowing things

Style: Loose and comfortable, normally found wearing a robe, belted at the waist. Under he wears simple black shirt and pants, wears no shoes currently.

History: Tamesis was born in the temple of Alakanci, and is told to be a descendent of the devil spawn himself (if this is true or not has never really mattered to Tamesis, people believe what they want to believe). Abandoned by his parents, (common practice for his temple) Priests of the temple raised Tamesis, thinking he’d follow in their path. But the demon tailed boy did not take to a priests life, even one like the dark temple’s.

Still, he was not without his uses to the temple, early on Tamesis showed an aptitude for assassination. It came naturally to him. Even while hunting innocent mindless animals, he never flinched, no matter how cute and young his prey was. Tamesis had the steady hand, sharp eye and cold heart of an assassin, and he had them at age 12. While he didn’t start official training for his life as an assassin till he was 16, the priests gave plenty of little ‘tests’ while he was growing up.

The spawn of demon spawn dedicated almost ten years of his life to official training, and he flourished under it. The reserved, sometimes cold, but also sometimes loving young boy became a hard, always cold, ruthless killer, and he was good at it. He never hesitated, never asked, and never wondered. He was perfect for the temple. He eagerly destroyed their enemies, and made sure to collect many ‘donations’ along the way. Tamesis loved his life, at least as much as someone like him could love.

As Tamesis grew better and better at his job, his fame grew, and so did the number of his enemies. More and more despised the talented assassin, and wanted him to disappear. His end wasn’t a surprise, not even to him. When he woke up from that impromptu nap the young talented assassin found himself surrounded. Tamesis was not too surprised, as this sort of thing has happened before. He rose and fought, with all his skill and though he was badly out numbered, he was winning.

Then a new face came into the battle, one Tamesis knew very well. It was that face, a face of a friend, which caused the silver-eyed killer to hesitate. That’s all the once friend needed to sink his blade into Tamesis’s heart, killing him almost instantly, but not soon enough. One of the few people he trusted hated him, he had no one, and as the soul left the body he looked down on his life and realized, no one would cry over his death, no one would miss him when he was gone. That was the life the temple gave him, and that was the life he would shed.

IC! Notes: I don't really have any, expect dont tick him off.

OOC! Notes: Fear TamTam!

Tamesis types in navy/darkblue, depending on where I'm RPing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Layla Heaton
Nicknames: Foxy, Cutie

Race: Kitsune
Nationality: Gaian
Hair: Silver/white
Eyes: Gray
Skin: Pale
Height: 5’10
Weight: 115

Favorite Color: Any bright color
Personality: Layla is childish in a way that few remain to be after being 6. She has a short enough attention span to make people wonder if the fox suffers from ADD. It’s hard to tell sometime if she acts so hyper because she’s stupid or because she chooses to be like this. Ether way she is a very happy person, one that it’s hard to make her upset or mad. And if you do the storm is over soon, but it one hell of a storm. There is something underneath the bright smile and innocent sparkle in her eyes, but she doesn’t want people to know what.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love Interest: None
Marital Status: Single
Children: None

Interests: Traveling, being free, having fun, the night sky, friends, family, drawing, pulling pranks, laughing, odd people, people in general
Dislikes: People hurting others, people insulted, being pushed to the side, being told she can’t do something

Style: Layla has a cuter style. She prefers comfortable clothes, but also she wears clothes that are more childish. Sometimes she, when going out on a date, will wear something utterly sexy but it always looks misplaced when on her slim figured body with the overly bright smile. She likes jewelry but always forgets to actually put it.

History: Layla Heaton was born to Maria and James Heaton, on one late May night. The relationship between her parents at the time was rocky at best. She was born from hopes that another cub would bring them closer. James Heaton was a good but bitter cop that saw too much of a cruel world and wasn’t ready to see anymore. He died a legend at the age of 42; leaving a widow, and three kids. Layla was only five at the time. Layla doesn’t remember her father much, and frankly didn’t care much as she grew older. All memories she did have been of a cold, hard, unforgiving man. The fox girl had better things to do with her time.

Layla grew spent her first 12 years in Durem, and since she lived in lower middle class living, it was easy to slip into lower living. She fell into the wrong crowd and while she always had a love for pranks, they were starting to get cruel, and they were starting to get mean. Her mother was busy, trying to support three kids, and as the middle child Layla felt cheated; too young to be with her older brother, and too old to be with her younger sister. Or maybe that was just an excuse the young kitsune used.

At 12 Layla was experimenting not only in things like smoking and swearing heavily, but sex and drugs. After she was arrested for the third time (her father’s legacy the only thing saving her from juvie) her mother got desperate and called up her brother-in-law. Two days later Layla found herself not only out of Durem but also out of her entire continent. She was on her uncle’s dojo, under her uncle’s rule.

Layla spent nine years with her uncle. The first two spent in misery as her uncle fought with her bad attitude to bring the sweet girl that she once was. Her personality, once ‘Screw the world’ became bright, cheerful, and mischievous. She returned to playing tricks, but they became lighter once again, no longer did the pranked become hurt, but now they were simply embarrassed. Which her uncle never minded because it helped his other students with their instincts and it was better then her sneaking off to the back to try to light a joint.

The kitsune grew up at the dojo, horning her skill and learning discipline very few would see. Layla was very talented in her skills, partly because she inherited some talent from her uncle and mostly because when he was breaking her she got so much punishment training hours she had no choice but to get good. Layla wasn’t a great teacher though; while she could do a move she couldn’t tell others how to do it very well. So after a year of poor teaching record, she quit, bored and finding her strangely ready to go home.

At 21 she returned to Durem, and no one would recognize the troubled 12 year old in the bouncy almost preppy young woman who returned. Layla went to live with her mother and sister for a little while, reestablish old ties, and try her hand at some odd jobs. While she now had a good work ethic and made descent money with regular part time jobs Layla had a hard time taking orders, and curbing her desire for pranks. So she tried to find other work.

She became a street artist at 22, working in central park and making a descent amount of money from tourists. Until one wasn’t a tourists. An up and coming children’s author spotted her work, which was cute and cartoony, and hired her to illustrate his book. The art she gave the book was mostly charity, he barely paid her upfront, but he did give Layla her credit when he tried to get it published.

Two months later it was the must have books for the 5-10 scene, and Layla found herself off the streets and in an office drawing. That lasted for about two weeks before Layla found herself a new apartment and decided to work from home. Layla made good money at her work. While she was far from rich, she was happy, and she could afford to live in a part of town that didn’t require ten locks on the door.

She was content, sadly content meant boredom

IC! Notes: Layla is odd, walking a fine line between high and stupid. She tends to accept most insults but don’t try to touch her son, she’ll just kill you, grinning of course.

OOC! Notes: She’s werid….but god I love her.

Layla types in Deeppink/Orangered, depending on where I'm RPing

Flamefire123

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:48 pm
User Image

Mrs. Heaton: Layla's mother. Layla isn't very close to her mother, mostly because she sent her middle daughter away when she couldn't handle her anymore. While the two are not currently fighting they are also not very close. Layla only has her mother around during her mother's birthday, mother's day or christmas, otherwise Layla doesn't ever really spare her much thoughts.

Liam Heaton: Layla's older brother. She is more distent from him then anyone. Mostly becuase her brother followed in his father's footsteps and became a hardass cop. He's hard and cold and never aproved of his sister's wild and carefree life style. The pair of them only talk when it's utterly nessicary, and it almost always ends with a fight.

Tammy Heaton: Layla's young sister. Out of her close by family this is the one closest one to Layla. Mostly because Tammy is still in college and Layla's life seems like the perfect dream, but as Tammy gets old and more mature the bond between the two sisters weakens. Tammy is growing up but Layla is content to remain a child.

Jeremy Heaton: Layla's uncle. This is the closest of all of Layla's realtives. Jeremy raised and loved Layla when she didn't even love herself. She can always depend on her uncle to be there for her and she loves him with all her heart, but he lives far away and they are rarely able to talk person to person, mostly they comunicate by e-mail.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:49 pm
User Image

Illusionary//Mereneth
Tamesis: ~hasn't met yet~
Layla: What an adorable little boy, werid how his mom doesn't care if he goes off on his own. I just love his tail. Need to finnish that sketch of him.

Gaurdian//Lavi
Tamesis: Ayame likes her but I don't know...she made Ayame cry.
Layla: Heheh, I think I made a bad impression with this woman. Oh well, she seems like she'd put up with me if her daughter wants to play with Tamesis enough, which is good 'cause TamTam seems to like her alot.

Illusionary//Ayame
Tamesis: She's a bright happy person, my best and only friend. I promised I'd show her my mom's art supplies. She gave me a hug. I like her alot.
Layla: She's a cute little scamp, that's for sure. I think I mad a bad impression on the mother, oh well. Her little girl reminds me a little of me, if I was a bit more pure in spirit mabye.

Flamefire123

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:03 pm
User Image

None currently

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Hmmmm, I wonder what this is? It looks sort of...evil. Cool!

User Image

Oh my...a child...I'm going to be a mother!?

User Image

Awww, my baby is crying...wait...he isn't emo is he?

Flamefire123

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:11 pm
User Image

Key
Deeppink means from Layla's POV
Navy means from Tamesis' POV
Blue means story event
Royalblue means RP event
POV means point of veiw

Page 1

February 6th, 2007
One Way To End the Boredom

February 6th, 2007
At Least I'm Not Bored

Page 2

February 8th, 2007
A Visit From Family

February 8th, 2007
Life is Full of Anoyences

Febuary 10th, 2007
Thoughts from the Wall

February 10th, 2007
I'm Getting a What!?

February 10th, 2007
Are You There God? It's Me, Layla

Feburary 25th, 2007
One Eye Laughing, One Eye Crying

March 3rd, 2007
It's a Boy!

March 3rd, 2007
Help Wanted!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:12 pm
User Image

REVERIE-->ORACLE: Recived!
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective[2/2]
2 other post of any kind [2/2]
1 "change" post describing the change from reverie to oracle

ORACLE-->INFANT: Recived!
1 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective OR the Illu's perspective
1 "change" post describing the change from oracle to infant

INFANT-->TODDLER
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective
4 other posts of any kind [1/4]
2 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu[1/2]
1 "dream" (or anything you want) post about his/her past-story OR self discovery of any kind
1 "change" post describing the change from infant to toddler

TODDLER-->CHILD
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective
5 other posts of any kind
3 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu
2 "dream" posts (or one REALLY long one; come on, don't be lazy here) about a possible past-story OR self-discovery of any kind
1 "change" post describing the change from infant to toddler

CHILD-->TEEN
~pending

User Image

User Image

Lavi RP~ PRP w/other gaurdian
Journal entry~ email to missing uncle[not started]
Post of any kind 2~ Uncle's arival[not started]
Post of any kind 3~ Uncle teaching Tamesis and giving gifts[not started]
Dream post~Layla dreaming of Tamesis past life[not started]
Journal entry 2~ Layla frantic writing of dream[not started]
Post of any kind 4~Uncle disscussing dream with Layla, and preparing to go[not started]
RP 2~Play ground meeting with aure[in progress]
Change post~ Time passing? [not planed]

Flamefire123

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:15 pm
User Image

Tamesis Concept © Flamefire123
Layla Concept © Flamefire123
Illusionary Concept © lia-w and evermore_crystal
Art © zigeunerweisen`
Banners © Ieeko Takeru

(I think Illusionary Concept is by lia and ever, if I am wrong will someone plese PM me?)

If for some reason I leave gaia suddenly with no warning I would like TamTam to be given to Happyzac if she is unavaliable or unable to take care of TamTam I would like her to be in charge of where Tamesis should go.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:23 pm
User Image

She didn't expect a trip to the market place would change her life. She was just out to have a good time, her latest book was done, she had no incomming projects, and had lots of incomming checks. What else could you ask for after a long difficult project then a week off? Oh yes, everything was going alright in Layla Heaton's life.

Too bad the kitsune was bored out of her life. Everything was so stale, and usual, nothing fun was going on. Layla sighed as she reached over to pushed her long silver hair over. Not that the kitsune looked old. Layla looked like she could pass as 17, though in all honestly she was 23, able to drink and smoke and all that good stuff.

Though the kitsune drank and smoked long before she was old enough to even drive. Now she found no joy in ether activites, which she had to admit, seriously hampered her on things to do at night. Boys rarely caught her attention, for long anyway, friends came and go, by ether their fault or her own, family was consitently boring. What was a girl suppose to do for fun?

So Layla was out doing something that everyone had fun doing. Buying useless stuff just because it made her happy. The silver haired girl's apartment was full of crap that seemed entertaining in the stores but boring at home. Oh well, she was fickle. That was something layla knew very well, but felt no urge to change. Why should she stick when it always bored her?

The marketplace was busy, it normally was. Venders shouting out their wares, gaians eager to buy them, bids, auto buys, sell now, cheep, expensive. It was maddening, confusing and almost always brought a headache to the sentive eared kitsune.

God she loved it.

Since Layla was unsure what she wanted she merely looked around, walking around quietly in the sea of noise. Then she saw it. The long blank tapestry shouldn't of caught her eye, and maybe it wouldn't, if it wasn't for the fact that she saw a patern, a twist of lines and smoke that managed to make a pair of eyes boring into her soul.

Then it was gone.

Amazed, and yes a little werided out, Layla drew closer to the quiet vender. In a market place where noise was the only way to sell this vender sat there flipping though a magazine looking utterly bored. Still layla moved closer. It seemed to her that the tapestry was the only thing the place was selling.

"Hello Sir, how much is this?" she asked the bored seller.

"1000 gold"

"Really?" The fox girl looked over at her wanted item and saw the design fade in again, this time sticking, those eyes glaring at her. "I'll take it!" she decided, digging into her purse and pulling out the right amount of gold. The money disapeared easily into the vender's hands without him ever looking up at Layla. Not that kitsune needed to be watched, she grabed the tapestry, and drew it closer, tilting her head to the side.

"Just what are you?" she murrmered, as the design faded from sight again. Layla then grined, "You aren't boring at least" she complimented, tail wagging slightly.

Flamefire123

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:54 pm
User Image

Layla took a few steps back from the wall, where her new purchase hung from a single nail. A nail that she hit less then she hit her own damn thumb. Now as she sucked her thumb and watched as the image faded in and out a few times before just staying there for a while. She smiled as she stared back into those eyes.

"Yeah, you're curious, don't try to lie and say otherwise" the kitsune warned the odd tapestry she had. She smiled at it and turned around to sit down, pulling out her log book. She always wrote to her uncle, she rarely sent the letters though so it was more of a diary then it was actual letters, it just meant she didn't have a journal. Layla pulled out a fresh peiece of paper and turned to stare at the image.

February 5th, 2007

Dear Uncle,

Not much has happened since my last letter I'll admit. Now I got my latest project done. It was a lot of fun, but it was also boring. I'm not unhappy with illustrating as a carrer but it's getting boring with it being my entire life. I really don't know what to do though. Going out isn't much fun unless I'm drinking and even then it's a little boring. Family is family, and no one catches my intrest in a firendly or romantic way.

I think I may of found something though. I was at the marketplace today and found this really intresting thing, taprestry I think it's called.
Layla looked up and over at her impulse buy. The image looked back at her but didn't fade this time, in fact it had remain solid for a little while. She smiled, glad it was becoming less shy. Anyway that isn't the point. The point is that sometimes the taprestry is blank, there's no image, no design, but sometimes I see something, a patern of black designs, with these face of sorts. I'll draw it out for you sometime. It's pretty cool I think. So I got it. I'm not bored when I look at it. Which is just good news to me.

I dunno, I feel like it's something special Uncle. It was pretty cheep, but I think if it was more I would of spent it. It just...called too me. I think I was meant to have and more so I feel like soon my boredom will end. I hope so. I need it to end because I dunno if I'll be able to continue to draw like this. Drawing is just so easy that it can't keep me entertained and I can't draw unless I'm entertained.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm flighty, you don't have to say anything more. Anyway that's really all I have to say. I hope everything is doing fine at your school. Everything is cool over here, like I said. Oh the family is fine, I think. Tammy is doing great at school, sure does keep her busy though. Mom is doing fine, at least fine enough to not call and bug me. Liam is...well I honestly don't care. I miss you Uncle.

Love Layla.

The kitsune smiled down at the short letter and decided this one she would send. She searched around for an evelope and letter before carefully writing out her uncle's address (it was one hell of one) and put on the right amount of postage. She knew it be weeks, maybe even over a month before her uncle got the letter and it's proably all be old news becuase they e-mailed so regularly but that didn't change the fact that she was sending it and she knew her uncle would read it. Layla was glad she liked at least one person in her family.

Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff