Pictures from Winter War! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artimus_Twitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:13 am
Since everyone loves pictures!
I am linking the gallery for those who are interested(it has gallerys of ALOT of An Tir[mostly avacal] events) but posting the pictures with me in it.

ITs from Winter War. It is inside, I know alot of people think this is kinda lame, but if you saw what it was like outside... you would rather fight inside too. I dont like running around in at least a foot of snow in -26 celcius weather*shiver*
Anway I was fighting as a heavy light that day. So me in armor(note:not my helmet, its too big):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some of the Archers on my side(you can see how short I am, yay for being 4'10"):

Thrall punishment. He forgot a bunch of his armor at a practice right before the war, so the guys made him this to wear during the war. He actually kicked a** with his fish:

And my favorate. The Winterwar tradition(that happens on accedent) My friend Drogo manages to get a bunch of girls chatting with him on his air mattris, Hajalti changed the 'ask me about my fish" sign to say "ask me about my harem"(it actually said "ask me about my rash" but he changed it for the pictures!):
I am top left corner smile

as for all the other gallerys and the pictures from the rest of this event go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/beothuk/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:07 pm
Cool  

[Xx Danzi xX]

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:38 pm
You guys look like you had alot of fun. 4laugh
Love the fish! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:17 pm
Beautiful pictures! And there's nothing wrong with being slightly vertically challenged! (makes it easier to cut out the enemie's legs from benieth them ... and other things! wink )  

Naito_Mitsukai

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:06 am
Well. I love picture threads. It helps prove me right. In this case that Artimus is hot. *grins*

Of course I like short women who like tattoos and piercings!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:36 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Beautiful pictures! And there's nothing wrong with being slightly vertically challenged! (makes it easier to cut out the enemie's legs from benieth them ... and other things! wink )

Exactly the reasons I am picking up the boar spear soon. Super short, can hide behind the sheild of the big guys... and have 4 years of rapier fenceing behind me.
Cup shots!

Snaebjorn
Well. I love picture threads. It helps prove me right. In this case that Artimus is hot. *grins*

Of course I like short women who like tattoos and piercings!

redface why thank you.  

Artimus_Twitch

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:18 pm
Please don't do cup shots. I admit that men are often assholes. I know. I am one. But that is just wrong.

And anything that makes you blush is a good thing. I'll have to remember it. Yes I do honestly think that too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:07 pm
you would not like the fight the ladies of Avacal...
We are mean fighters... and usually go for cup shots. At least we are nice about it and just tap it hard enough for them to know. If they dont take the shot, then they get a good hit.  

Artimus_Twitch

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:34 am
Actually I wouldn't have to worry about it. I use 4 layers of protection over my cup. When I actually armour up which is not very often.

I personally see no reason to use cup shots at all. With your height and the center of gravity that is natural to a woman it would be far easier, and more effective, to come up under the shield for a gut shot.

Why actually hurt someone if you don't have to?

Now if they rhino hide cup em good and hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:43 pm
I whant to go to a war *sad face*  

Felix OFlyn

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:44 pm
Artimus_Twitch
you would not like the fight the ladies of Avacal...
We are mean fighters... and usually go for cup shots. At least we are nice about it and just tap it hard enough for them to know. If they dont take the shot, then they get a good hit.

Thankfully my shield is a teardrop and usually cover that area ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:24 pm
Snaebjorn
Actually I wouldn't have to worry about it. I use 4 layers of protection over my cup. When I actually armour up which is not very often.

I personally see no reason to use cup shots at all. With your height and the center of gravity that is natural to a woman it would be far easier, and more effective, to come up under the shield for a gut shot.

Why actually hurt someone if you don't have to?

Now if they rhino hide cup em good and hard.

Sadly the guys here are knowen to rhino... I have to hit them hard for them even to take it... so cup shots are the easy way to make them die.  

Artimus_Twitch

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:07 pm
Yes there is nothing wrong with short people, my two best friends are 5'3" and 5'5"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:33 am
Well if they are rhinos then make them pay. Here in Aethelmearc purposely aiming for cup shots is frowned on. Heavily. Rhino is frowned on even more.

Last time I seen a guy start rhino hiding they sent out a knight who specialized glaive against the guy. He hit the guys shield with a full force, twisted at the hips blow. Lifted the guy up and flung him from the force of the blow.

The rhino called excessive. The Marshall just shrugged, smiled and said. "Well m'lord, your armour is so effective I figure he was on the light end of good. Would you like to continue?"

Guy yielded and stopped rhino hiding. At least at that event.  

Snaebjorn

Artimus_Twitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:46 pm
Well we are nice-ish about our cupshots... and its not frowned apon at all.
Although with the rhinoing... Everyone here hits overly hard, and wont take hits that are not as hard... so we get in s**t for it when we go to events in other areas.
Its sad.  
Kingdoms/Event Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces