Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What'd you do with your townies and already created sims? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do with your townies?
  Kill the uglies..>:)
  Kill every townie I see....>:)
  Make them husbands/wives of my sims
  Make friends with them
  Romance them so I can woohoo more sims
View Results

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:57 pm
I made this ladiesman live in veronaville, she wooed tatiana summerdream and took her away from a possible marriage. Theeen they had a child together but because the ladies man guy was romance aspiriation...that girl had no father. There is an older boy tatiana had with the ladies man guy..Nathan i think it is..and now that kid is gay...but thats cool because ive never had a gay sim before! ^^

Discuss: What you do with your already creative sims!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:58 pm
I marry the townies,be friends with them and whoo hoo them there so easy to get so i use them or if i create a sim i make them marry a sim that i like.  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:08 am
It differs.
In Pleasantview I play some of the MAXIS families like the Brokes and the Burbs but I don't usually play with the Goths or the Dreamers. I played the Oldies that much now they are dead!
I kill a LOT of townies in my own custom neighbourhood because they are all copies of the Pleasantview townies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Well I deleted Veronaville and Pleasantview and the townies that wander around my custom neighbourhoods, I either ignore or give makeovers to make them pretty...er  

Spoilt_lil_missy

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:34 am
mose of the time if i play with townies .... then i marry them to my sims  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:47 am
I have the playstation 2 version so it's slightly different. But I just delete all defult sims, bulldoze their homes and start afresh with a town completely of my making.

Mrs Reaper

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:33 am
I some time might make my sims to have short relation ships with the townies but usually I just ignore them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:21 pm
I took all the sims from all the Maxis made neighborhoods and put them all into one large neighborhood called "Glory Coast". They're all marrying and reproducing like CRAZY. The population is at 99 right now. Next time I get into play, Regan Capp will have a baby, bringing the population to 100.

I want to see, in some amount of generations, which family overtakes the town. I'm thinking either the Capps, the Montys or the Burbs [haha. I granted John Burb's wish of having ten kids.]

There's a lot of scandal in Glory Coast... My favorite event was when Johnny Smith was to marry Nina Caliente. A good chunk of the townspeople gathered in the Smiths backyard. Johnny and Nina were under the wedding arch and I'm zoomed out, taking pictures of the glorious event... When all of a sudden I hear "boing-boing". I zoom back in and see Nina's left Johnny at the alter.

They fight, and Johnny wins. Nina leaves instantly. I'm annoyed, I really expected them to marry. XD At least Nina was pregnant with his baby.

Since then, Nina's had that baby [a little green girl named Valencia], and married to Kent Capp. [Who she's cheating on with Daniel Pleasant, and he's cheating on her with... a nanny... or that Celeste woman who drives all the car pools.] And Nina's pregnant again, with Kent's baby. Johnny is engaged to Angela Pleasant, who is also pregnant with Johnny's child.

Also, Brandi Broke and Antonio Monty are married and they've had one child together... along with Brandi's three sons and Antonio's twins.

And the Oldies adopt a kid everyday. 3nodding  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:43 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
I took all the sims from all the Maxis made neighborhoods and put them all into one large neighborhood called "Glory Coast". They're all marrying and reproducing like CRAZY. The population is at 99 right now. Next time I get into play, Regan Capp will have a baby, bringing the population to 100.

I want to see, in some amount of generations, which family overtakes the town. I'm thinking either the Capps, the Montys or the Burbs [haha. I granted John Burb's wish of having ten kids.]

There's a lot of scandal in Glory Coast... My favorite event was when Johnny Smith was to marry Nina Caliente. A good chunk of the townspeople gathered in the Smiths backyard. Johnny and Nina were under the wedding arch and I'm zoomed out, taking pictures of the glorious event... When all of a sudden I hear "boing-boing". I zoom back in and see Nina's left Johnny at the alter.

They fight, and Johnny wins. Nina leaves instantly. I'm annoyed, I really expected them to marry. XD At least Nina was pregnant with his baby.

Since then, Nina's had that baby [a little green girl named Valencia], and married to Kent Capp. [Who she's cheating on with Daniel Pleasant, and he's cheating on her with... a nanny... or that Celeste woman who drives all the car pools.] And Nina's pregnant again, with Kent's baby. Johnny is engaged to Angela Pleasant, who is also pregnant with Johnny's child.

Also, Brandi Broke and Antonio Monty are married and they've had one child together... along with Brandi's three sons and Antonio's twins.

Thats actually a pretty good idea. Mind If I do that?

I just ignore all the pre-made sims in Happyland (My custom neighborhood). If you are not McFly or an anime character you are not coming in. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:52 pm
Flabbagasted hamster
AnnoyingEvil1

Thats actually a pretty good idea. Mind If I do that?

I just ignore all the pre-made sims in Happyland (My custom neighborhood). If you are not McFly or an anime character you are not coming in. biggrin

Go ahead, I don't own the idea.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:45 am
That's an interesting idea. How do you do that?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
That's an interesting idea. How do you do that?

yeah i want to try it how is it done?  

WindhoesXP

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:29 am
When you open the lots panel in neighborhood mode, there's an icon to 'Move House to Lots Bin'. If you click on a house with a family in it, the whole family will be moved [losing any relationships with people outside their home, sadly.]

Once they're in the lots bin, you can place them in any neighborhood, the same way you place an empty house or lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:04 am
I made a sim, and she..umm..had relations with the delivery guy..she got pregnant eek  

Children for dinner

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:08 am
Usually I'll try and make a legacy with them, but it's a bit to hard because they have so many wants and fears that it's to hard to do. But usually I'll just play around with them, until I get bored with them and then delete the family and use their house for one of my custom made families... xd  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff