Reply Naruto Guild
Narutards... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:59 pm
Have you ever had someone complement you because of your Naruto related items or mention of the anime, but they seem almost too excited. Almost as if they know its good but you can tell that they've only seen up to maybe episode 85. However, they have no idea what they're talking about when they say something.
"A Thousand Years of Death is the best ninjutsu!"
"Naruto is the best character because he's good."
"Sakura is weak."
"Sasuke is the coolest, but he's emo."
"Believe it!" [Although if they say Dattebayo they're funny]
OK, they're too many to list, feel free to post some more. And discus your incidents with Narutards.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:49 am
I had a Naruto pin on my backpack that my mom gave me, and this random kid was like WOOOOOOW YOU LIKE NARUTO??!!!?!?! And sat next to me and was very dorky like... near me. Ew, what a nerd.  

Captain Verd

[ juice ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:28 am
rofl I don't have any Naruto items on Gaia and very few people have even heard of it where I live rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:43 am
I had a Naruto messanger bag with Shikamaru and someone said: "OH! Shikamaru is so stupid i mean look at his outfit."

THe only reason she knew who it was was that it had shikamaru's name on it. And who the hell cares what he's wearing he's a freakin' nija for god's sake!  

Nosatsu Junkie

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:22 pm
If I have the manga in my hand, or if I wear anything Naruto related, I am often MOBBED by Narutards. Now like, mauled or anything. Nothing stolen. But they hop around me madly...

NOSATSU WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?! xd I want a Shikamaru bag... :[ My Comicon bag has a hole in it.

And Shikamaru's outfit is TEH SEX. Only a true man will dress like a girl and confuse people into thinking it's boy's clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:29 pm
Anyone With A Ninja Headband Is often mauled Trust me i know  

liquidbear

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:50 am
liquidbear
Anyone With A Ninja Headband Is often mauled Trust me i know
Yup. I used to wear mine around my neck. NEVER AGAIN. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:30 am
I always felt bad when this one girl would wear her Naruto headband on her arm, because she looked like such a retard. I mean, everyone picked on her and called her "armpits girl" anyways, but still, it was embarassing for her.  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:52 pm
Lol, I would never wear anything related to anime in public. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:05 am
Captain Verd
I always felt bad when this one girl would wear her Naruto headband on her arm, because she looked like such a retard. I mean, everyone picked on her and called her "armpits girl" anyways, but still, it was embarassing for her.
>_>;
Shikatard.

I don't wear it like that because it falls off my skinny arm. Even Shikamaru had to button his on. Point being; it doesn't protect anything. Unless your brain is in your arm.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:45 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
>_>;
Shikatard.

I don't wear it like that because it falls off my skinny arm. Even Shikamaru had to button his on. Point being; it doesn't protect anything. Unless your brain is in your arm.
Actually, she was a big fan of Sakura and Sasuke...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:15 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
>_>;
Shikatard.

Shikatard.

You don't have to be aware to be a Shikatard. I know plenty who don't even know who he is. Shikatard...ism... is not always voluntary.  

Syndactyly

Purity Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:21 am
attila the fun
Lol, I would never wear anything related to anime in public. rofl

same with me. man, i love your username! it make me laugh every time I see it!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:54 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
>_>;
Shikatard.

Shikatard.

You don't have to be aware to be a Shikatard. I know plenty who don't even know who he is. Shikatard...ism... is not always voluntary.
I'm pretty sure you have to know who Shikamaru is to be a Shikatard. That's like calling someone a /b/tard who's never been to 4chan.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
>_>;
Shikatard.

Shikatard.

I'm pretty sure you have to know who Shikamaru is to be a Shikatard. That's like calling someone a /b/tard who's never been to 4chan.
No you don't. I made up the damn word; I say what goes. D:<

And don't even start the argument that I didn't, or any of those things. I do own the name here on Gaia, and I've never heard of it elsewhere. It is not really a defined term...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff