Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Midnight Sun [the first chapter] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read the first chapter of midnight sun?
  Yes
  No
  What?!? Where can i read it!?
View Results

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:22 am
Hey, i was wondering who all has read the first chapter of midnight sun and what everyone thought of it! I absoulutly love it, i love the office part and the attendent thinking he's to young...he's to young I can't wait for it to come out!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:12 pm
The last time I read it was before the year started, so I don't remember much other than the lunch scene and vague details of when Edward smelled Bella. But I do know I loved it even more than the first chapter of Twilight.

It was crazy long, though...I wonder how big all of Midnight Sun will be when she finishes.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:34 pm
I loved it - did notice one weird part where I think some text got cut out, because it didn't make sense...

I loved that the first chapter was so long, because that means the book will be long! Which means it might actually take me longer than a day to finish it!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:50 pm
complex_ity_
I loved it - did notice one weird part where I think some text got cut out, because it didn't make sense...

Which part was that?  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Monkeyluver9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:21 pm
WHERE"D YOU READ THAT??!?!??!?! TELL ME!!! CUZ IT WASN"T IN THE BACK OF NEW MOON!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:49 pm
Monkeyluver9
WHERE"D YOU READ THAT??!?!??!?! TELL ME!!! CUZ IT WASN"T IN THE BACK OF NEW MOON!!

It's available on Stephenie's site, www.stepheniemeyer.com.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:52 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Which part was that?

Oops, never mind. Apparently there is such a thing as a 'spur of the forest'. I thought she meant spur as in 'spur of the moment'. And I'm supposed to be a top English student sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:11 pm
complex_ity_
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Which part was that?

Oops, never mind. Apparently there is such a thing as a 'spur of the forest'. I thought she meant spur as in 'spur of the moment'. And I'm supposed to be a top English student sweatdrop

Don't worry, even a monkey fall out of the tree once in a while xP

Anyway, this thread just inspired my need want to type up Midnight Sun. I haven't typed up one of Stephenie's PDFs in a while, haha.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:43 pm
Lol, yes it was extremely long! Which is good cause i love big books, especially if there books i love!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:16 pm
Stephenie said she's hoping that Midnight Sun will be out by spring of 2009! whee  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:27 pm
That's great! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:29 pm
The question is...

What chapter is she on?

Last time I checked, she'd been on eleven, and then said she couldn't give Midnight Sun her full attention at any given time anymore because Eclipse needed to be editted, then Breaking Dawn needed (or needs) to be completed...

Poor Steph cry

Poor Edward.  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Suito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:22 pm
Ahh.
I can't find the chapter on the website.
Where is it?
gonk heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:27 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Stephenie said she's hoping that Midnight Sun will be out by spring of 2009! whee

gah! that seems so far away!...oh well...2 years...that sounds pretty understandable...eclispes this year, breaking dawn the next and then midnight sun the next so one book per year...(I am absoulutly in love with fan fiction now, haha)  

sportgirl3192

sportgirl3192

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:31 pm
Suito
Ahh.
I can't find the chapter on the website.
Where is it?
gonk heart

go to...her site (stepheniemeyer.com) >other projects>midnight sun>Midnight Sun Chapter 1 (scroll all the way down from the midnight sun page to find the link) ya i could have just given u the link...but i fell like making it complicated, haha, sry xd  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff