Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
This website PERMITS stuff like this!? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEAR MEH MOO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:20 pm
Okay, I was on a forum on a different website. The user posting said something like:

"i ndd 2 gt ms stz 4 slk os lky em nd ll ma mst wnet 2 te ml nd ti wz wsm!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!1!1!"

Can you understand that!? gonk Where has good grammar gone!?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:57 pm
Where indeed...?  

MadnessFreak

ahzma attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:15 pm
I use better grammer than my teacher. Which is suprising because she deosn't let anyone else use bad grammer. So she is like a hypocrite grammer nazi. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:47 pm
I mean, that's just pitiful!  

HEAR MEH MOO

CreaturexofxNightmares

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:12 pm
Okay, I'm scratching my head here. What the hell does it say?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.::Ebony says::.

Nobody move. I'm going to attempt a translation.

"I need to get myself(?) saints for silk as like am and lama mist went the mail need to was worms."

. . . I tried.

.::[/Ebony]::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

Kibou Nikuyoku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:26 pm
rosemaylie
Okay, I was on a forum on a different website. The user posting said something like:

"i ndd 2 gt ms stz 4 slk os lky em nd ll ma mst wnet 2 te ml nd ti wz wsm!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!1!1!"

Can you understand that!? gonk Where has good grammar gone!?

Can we get someone to translate this?

This is my try

"I need 2 get my stats for silk online and need my most wet to tell my need for wizard worms!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:46 am
Hah. mrgreen This is very entertaining. mrgreen  

HEAR MEH MOO

wyrfxrssn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:34 am
Quote:
i ndd 2 gt ms stz 4 slk os lky em nd ll ma mst wnet 2 te ml nd ti wz wsm!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!1!1!quote]
I think it says: I need to get my stats for silk on liky me and the my mist went to the mill and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am positive the last part was 'and it was awesome.'

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:53 am
wyrfxrssn
Quote:
i ndd 2 gt ms stz 4 slk os lky em nd ll ma mst wnet 2 te ml nd ti wz wsm!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!1!1!quote]
I think it says: I need to get my stats for silk on liky me and the my mist went to the mill and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am positive the last part was 'and it was awesome.'

The last part is "and it was awesome." I'm pretty sure the first part is "I need to get my stats for" but I'm not sure of the rest. sweatdrop I think I'd need the context of the post before I could translate it.

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

Crystalmai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:09 am
I know even "lol" and "g2g" and "brb" should be gone. Especially "Lyke omg dd u pplz lyke c tht?!?!?" Retards...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:52 pm
It's rather sad how some people argue that txt talk is completely fine, when a lot of people use it in a manner that makes it indecipherable...  

Aevy

Kamori202

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:05 pm
I have the translation. Sort of.

This person is saying, "I am a noob. I cannot use grammar correctly because I was sleeping in class the day we learned how to spell. The end." burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:11 am

Okay, noobspeek translator v.3.2! Do your thing!

"I need to get my (stars) for (silk) (or else) like them need (?) my (mist, mast) with net to the middle... fatal error 25576: Cannot translate."

Don't explode! Come on, NT! You can do it!

"Fatal error 25576: Cannot translate."

Damnit. That was the newest version, too.  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Sighren

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:19 am
Kamori202
I have the translation. Sort of.

This person is saying, "I am a noob. I cannot use grammar correctly because I was sleeping in class the day we learned how to spell. The end." burning_eyes

I like her translation. XD  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces