CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:45 pm
sometimes i live a good life but there be times that i dont//
if theres an oppertuinity to have you at ya throat dont think that i wont//
sit me down and try to talk about jesus i dont need this//
quick to smack you with ya bible i just call it a reflex//
this ***** spadez looks suicidal, but i'll still tell him my secrets//
*you see ya dame you makin bridal, she just soil to keep my seed fresh//
**i'll ******** ya girl, leave her on the edge, use her as my advocate, and leave you drippin red//
the darkness comin closer, i aint livin like i'm suppposed ta(to)//
aint know simple killin, i'll torture you till you ghost cuzz//
hang you from the rafters tied by ya feet, knife to ya ribs, oh yes, i'm cuttin to teh white meat//
so much pain engulfs you and the sound of ya screams, the loss of blood wont even put you to sleep//
horrific, i spit the inexplicit, but gotta dumb it down for niggas like this just so they get it//
i'll tie him to the back of my car and drag him through the parkin lot, it still aint enough to punish ya//
this ***** spadez think he hard, but really he not, smash a leg of a chair and beat this ***** with old furniture//
wont even see me come at ya, i stalk in the shadows and no it aint cuz im a b***h//
its cause i live a busy life, gettin that paper and just aint got the time to have the cops all up on my d**k//  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:46 pm
i'll give you this one cause thats a hard a** topic to stay consistent on especially when its ya first time talkin about it  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

Spadez Loc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:59 am
Im thrown into a mental hospital they say I’m Insane, straight jacket tied so tight I feel like Im In Chains/
Physically In Pain, doctors and psychiatrists constantly mistreating, abusing, and using my name In Vein/

Calling me da devil’s advocate…mind is stressing as I look down at my feet and notice they have a CripNiccaFoLyfe Complexion/
It’s hard to take a deep breath in…as I look into a mirror It seems to be a dark shadow instead of my Male Reflexion/

Hastily this shadow starts moving towards me, it comes closer then grasp my head and smashes it against the wall/
Losing all Sense I Fall…Awakening to screams of different tongues in my head like this was a Pentecost/

Doctor’s ask why do that to yourself, I say NO NO NO!, It was SATAN…Then he show’s me a tape, no one with me/
Solo I was standing and banging my thoughts on the wall, how many times? The doc tell’s me…nearly Fifthy/

My arms entangled in ropes as they start the pray and try to break the hold of this Demonic Possession/
I literally broke my arms loose attacking and killing da poor priest and C-N-F-L and they was only tryna give me a Blessing/

A Deep voice chuckles to me saying the only way to cure yaself of these evil powers is Death Itself/
Another voice Screams but sounds like a female…NO!...search 4 the ER find the rose and it was fix ya health/

Confused I look 4 da hospital’s ER no rose nowhere,my mind is whispering, No…find the graveyard of Emily Rose/
Out of control I’m running through Ebony Road I see a rose next to a tomb, I grab it, ground shakes then Emily Rose/  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:43 pm
i kno dis was a hard topic but yall coulda done better spadez you used many Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong a** lines and hardly dissed crip crip yours had more punches and your structure and flow was on point more than spadez

VOTE: CripNiccaFoLyfe

Yo spadez you gotta work on these topicals cuz  

Durrtyboi

Spadez Loc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:07 pm
Durrtyboi
i kno dis was a hard topic but yall coulda done better spadez you used many Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong a** lines and hardly dissed crip crip yours had more punches and your structure and flow was on point more than spadez

VOTE: CripNiccaFoLyfe

Yo spadez you gotta work on these topicals cuz

i was post to diss him lol jk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:15 pm
spadez, your lines were so long that at the end the reader forget it's supposed to rhyme wit the line before. you stuck to the topic tho. E had more direct attacks. and spadez, i couldnt undastand some of your lines. like his complexion on your shoe. but anyway ima go wit CNFL on this one.  

Young G-City

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:19 pm
Young G-City
spadez, your lines were so long that at the end the reader forget it's supposed to rhyme wit the line before. you stuck to the topic tho. E had more direct attacks. and spadez, i couldnt undastand some of your lines. like his complexion on your shoe. but anyway ima go wit CNFL on this one.
i think he meant by stompin me out  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces