Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Channel [V]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emobitch611

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:07 am
On the night of December 31st, 2006, with a vodka cruiser in my left hand and the remote in my right hand, I watched in horror.

I don't not know how many of you have Foxtel or Austar. I have no idea what countries get Channel [V]. I DO, however, know that we here in Australia have what I call a mini-MTV (but better, in a way). On which a show called "Shout-outs" is played. This is a show where the people of this country can text in and "shout-out" to their "mates" (or, as I see it, embaress themselves), while film-clips are on behind it.

Oh, My Gosh, I think I cried that night. In fact, I seriously had a moment of silence for the loss of Australia's ability to talk correctly. It's a great channel, honestly. I just think that this show should be brought down!!!!

Does anyone else agree with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:02 am
Yeah, I think the idea is a bit bent. If I recall correctly, many other music shows have their own 'shout-out' times.

gonk  

Marcus McFlufferson

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:59 am
Oh my gawd... the shoutouts on channel 6 are absolutely horrible. It is a terrible idea, since most people write, "hai baby i luv u" or some crap like that. I hate it. I really do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:23 am
Happens on Dedicate Live on Fuse all the time.  

Sighren

Natsuri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:25 am
With the garbled mess here, it kinda makes me want to throw up. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:46 pm
It 'kinda' makes you want to throw up? It DOES make me want to throw up. Except I have a weird thing against throwing up.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway. As long as someone agrees with me. Seriously, it's awful. I'm in love with music, but it hurts my eyes to watch that channel these days.  

emobitch611

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff