Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pagan Goths Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm
Although Wicca does fall under the term pagan there are alot more religions that fall under there. This is for all those other people razz

Feel free to share religious views what you like to do on our holidays and so on and so forth  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:20 pm
I think I may have thrown myself into deistic paganism.  

-Isel-

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:23 pm
I myself am a Green Witch, Kitchen Witch, Hedge Witch whatever you want to call it. Lets see. I focus more on herbs, nature and earth's creatures rather than holidays and gods/goddesses. I do acknowledge the goddess but i just don't put all of my energy into her worship. I would rather talk with a tree than with most people hahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:26 pm
Hm, I lean more to the spritual side of paganism, though I do work a little bit of witchcraft (I can cook up a damned powerful banishing spell twisted ), trying my best to keep to the non-black magics but it's getting harder... No curses, that's just putting too much effort into punishing someone that you should best ignore.  

Isobel Bellamy

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:16 pm
I am Christian myself, but I have always been interested in Paganism. So I think I'll just lurk.

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

I was never here...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:35 pm
slipknot_afi_freakazoid
I am Christian myself, but I have always been interested in Paganism. So I think I'll just lurk.

I was never here...
yeah me too ninja ninja  

fullmeatgirl

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:35 pm
slipknot_afi_freakazoid

I was never here...

*waves hands in a menacing fashion* one of us...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:46 pm
I myself do Rune magick and rune readings
and i'm trying to learn seidr magick but books on it are hard to come by >.< if you guys have any question about norse or germanic paganism (they are both pretty much the same) just ask smile i'll try to answer the best i can  

Resurrekt

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:22 pm
I am not wiccan, not really into the magic thing at all, I mean, cerimonial magic looks awesome, but it's just another layer of causality I don't want to try to keep straight. (for the record, catholic cerimony, and all those saints, also awesome)
But, uh, yeah. I follow the old gods.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:15 pm
I'm a priest of aphrodite....
i used to be wiccan before my goddess called to me  

ketchakik

Luna Le Grave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Currently im Pagan... but ... you never know people these days change religon like they change thier underwear... stare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:59 pm
Lutheran Christian. But I find credit with all of the religions of Abraham.  

Plan-Galere

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:13 pm
Luna Le Grave
Currently im Pagan... but ... you never know people these days change religon like they change thier underwear... stare

they did that in the middle ages too razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
I am not wiccan, not really into the magic thing at all, I mean, cerimonial magic looks awesome, but it's just another layer of causality I don't want to try to keep straight. (for the record, catholic cerimony, and all those saints, also awesome)
But, uh, yeah. I follow the old gods.

which culture of gods do you follow? (Norse, egyptian, greek, etc.)  

Resurrekt

SynysterCandy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Im Wicca. I have currently studied it for about a year and a half now? And im finnally not a solitary practicer anymore and I can celebrate Ostara without a problem. :]  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff