Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Right, that's the best way to get me to watch an anime Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:05 pm
So I'm minding my own buisness, and PMing people, you know, the usual. Suddenly, this appears in my inbox.

Quote:
]-[/-Y bITC]-[ i W/-||T u 2 W/-tC]-[ T]-[I5 /-||I3]/[!1!1!!11 0]/[G It5 C/-|_/-D Fu|_ ]/[/-T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[i5t1!!1! WTF

Of course the n00b was stupid enough to put a link to an anime that half the WORLD knows about, and it is on my profile. Full Metal Alchemist. So, I tell him to talk in good grammar, and he sends me a totally different PM.

Quote:
]-[3y BITC]-[ I W/-||T U 2 /I5IT t]-[i5 pR0FI3|_111!11!11 0]/[G wTF IT5 D3/0T3D 2 FU|_ ]/[3T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[I5T1!!!11 WTF |_0|_

Guess who's profile that was? Mine!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:09 pm
I shot myself.  

MadnessFreak

pinktarantulas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:52 pm
I'm not going to even attempt to read that, in fear that my brain will explode.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 pm
burning_eyes  

[N]

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 pm
I think it's the worst. It's is ultra-retard mode too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:06 pm
Ph34r n0t, n0n- l33t 0n3$, 1 $h@11 Tr@n$l8 4 U

Translaltion: Fear not, fellow English- speakers, I shall attempt to translate for you.

"]-[/-Y bITC]-[ i W/-||T u 2 W/-tC]-[ T]-[I5 /-||I3]/[!1!1!!11 0]/[G It5 C/-|_/-D Fu|_ ]/[/-T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[i5t1!!1! WTF"

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to watch this anime!!!!! Oh My God it's called Fullmetal Alchemist!!!! What the F***

"-[3y BITC]-[ I W/-||T U 2 /I5IT t]-[i5 pR0FI3|_111!11!11 0]/[G wTF IT5 D3/0T3D 2 FU|_ ]/[3T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[I5T1!!!11 WTF |_0|_ "

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to visit this profile!!!!!! Oh My God What The F*** it's deloted to Fullmetal Alchemist!!!!! What The F*** *Laugh*

(I'm not too sure what "deloted" means or if I mis- translated that....)

You guys damn better appreciate my translation, it was pretty hard.....  

Seabutcher

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:08 pm
Seabutcher
Ph34r n0t, n0n- l33t 0n3$, 1 $h@11 Tr@n$l8 4 U

Translaltion: Fear not, fellow English- speakers, I shall attempt to translate for you.

"]-[/-Y bITC]-[ i W/-||T u 2 W/-tC]-[ T]-[I5 /-||I3]/[!1!1!!11 0]/[G It5 C/-|_/-D Fu|_ ]/[/-T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[i5t1!!1! WTF"

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to watch this anime!!!!! Oh My God it's called Fullmetal Alchemist!!!! What the F***

"-[3y BITC]-[ I W/-||T U 2 /I5IT t]-[i5 pR0FI3|_111!11!11 0]/[G wTF IT5 D3/0T3D 2 FU|_ ]/[3T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[I5T1!!!11 WTF |_0|_ "

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to visit this profile!!!!!! Oh My God What The F*** it's deloted to Fullmetal Alchemist!!!!! What The F*** *Laugh*

(I'm not too sure what "deloted" means or if I mis- translated that....)

You guys damn better appreciate my translation, it was pretty hard.....
I appreciate it... and I think 'deloted' is 'devoted'.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:11 pm
It's bad enough when they can't spell normally, but when they misspell in leet... I want to tear my eyes out.  

Hirashio

Seabutcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:18 pm
Quote:

Thanks smile
I didn't expect anyone who types like that to be smart enough to know the word "devoted" though razz

Quote:
It's bad enough when they can't spell normally, but when they misspell in leet... I want to tear my eyes out.

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:23 pm
Seabutcher
Quote:

Thanks smile
I didn't expect anyone who types like that to be smart enough to know the word "devoted" though razz

Quote:

Yeah.

Who knows, maybe they just wanted to butcher a very literate word?  

Archdemonessa

Seabutcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:26 pm
Luna Ishukan
Seabutcher
Quote:

Thanks smile

Quote:

Yeah.

Who knows, maybe they just wanted to butcher a very literate word?

Probably.

People like that should be shot. Repeatedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:14 pm
They should be shot repeatedly in the head, with an m16 or a sniper.  

Archdemonessa

Lekonua

Wealthy Genius

5,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:19 pm
Wow.

Here I was thinking I was almost totally immune to stuff like this, and my brain almost imploded whilst I attempted to translate this. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:26 pm
It was sad, true. But the moment my aunt saw this, she went beserk. It was funny to listen to her rant.  

Archdemonessa

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:29 pm
Oh god, there was more.

Quote:
0K/-y i W/-||T U 2 d0||/-3T0RZ 2 ]/[3 2 /-C]-[3I3/ t]-[i5 /-\//-T/-r!11!1! 0]/[G Wtf |_0|_ P|_ZD0||/-3T1!!!!1!!1 wTF

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff