Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Offering translations. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like polls?
  Yes
  Y3s
  Y3$
  `/3$
  None of the above.
View Results

Seabutcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:14 pm
If someone says something in "chatspeak" (by that, I am encompassing all forms of "English" typing that cause harm to the readers' eyes) that you can't read, feel free to post it here, and I'll try my best to translate it to proper, readable English. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:27 pm
Quote:
I ]-[/-3T U B3cUz u R 5]/[/-RT 0rZ!!!11!1 0]/[g ||00B

Gi3/ ]/[3 D/-G0|_d 0R0RZ I|_ ]-[/-k U!1!11! 0]/[G wTF |_0|_ ||00B

U R B/-||3D Fr0]/[ G/-/-3!!1!! WtF |_0|_ 2 K333P UR /-C0U||T W/- ||333D UR P/-5W0Rd /-DR35 /-||d /-3G !1!!11!1 0]/[G

I ]-[/-3T0Rz u!!1!!1! U ]-[/-3/0RZ /- fi/-||C/- /-||d I D0||T!!!11!11 0]/[G WTF |_0|_ U 5UK ]/[/-]-[/-5 !1!!! |_0|_

0RZ U 5UK ]/[/-]-[/-5 BITC]-[!!!11 0]/[g wTF ||0W0RZ B||D 0/3r 50 I C/-|| R/-3p0RZ U!1!!!
0RZ
I W/-||t 2 r/-3p U 50 B/-D|_Y!!1!!1 0]/[G WTf |_0|_ *]/[0/-||5*

This was all from the same person... gah!  

Archdemonessa

Seabutcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:32 pm
I'll give it a go.... wish me luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:00 pm
I ]-[/-3T U B3cUz u R 5]/[/-RT 0rZ!!!11!1 0]/[g ||00B

Translation: I hate you because you are smartorz!!!! Oh my God noob.

(Note: "orz" is a "leet" suffix used for emphasis, I don't know of any English equivelant.)

Gi3/ ]/[3 D/-G0|_d 0R0RZ I|_ ]-[/-k U!1!11! 0]/[G wTF |_0|_ ||00B

Translation: Give me the goldorz or I'll hack you!!!! Oh my God what the f*** *laugh* noob.

(Note: That one was kinda hard, I'm not sure if it's right or not but it took a while.)

U R B/-||3D Fr0]/[ G/-/-3!!1!! WtF |_0|_ 2 K333P UR /-C0U||T W/- ||333D UR P/-5W0Rd /-DR35 /-||d /-3G !1!!11!1 0]/[G

Translation: You are banned from Gaia!!! What the f*** *laugh* to keep your account we need your password, address and age!!!! Oh my God.

(That one was kinda easy now I've got some idea what he's trying to say. It's also laughably stupid razz )

I ]-[/-3T0Rz u!!1!!1! U ]-[/-3/0RZ /- fi/-||C/- /-||d I D0||T!!!11!11 0]/[G WTF |_0|_ U 5UK ]/[/-]-[/-5 !1!!! |_0|_

Translation: I hateorz you!!! You hasorz a file called "I don't"!!!!! Oh my God what the f*** *laugh* You suck nahas!!!! *laugh*

(Ok, that one was really hard, I'm not sure if I got it right or not. What the hell does "nahas" mean?)

0RZ U 5UK ]/[/-]-[/-5 BITC]-[!!!11 0]/[g wTF ||0W0RZ B||D 0/3r 50 I C/-|| R/-3p0RZ U!1!!!

Translation: Orz you suck nahas b***h!!!!! Oh my God what the f*** noworz bnd or so I can rapeorz you!!!!!

(Oh.. kayyyyy....... This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, I'm not sure what the "||" means, I think it's either "a" or "n", but you should be able to roughly get the meaning anyway...)

0RZ

Translation: Orz I want to rape you so badly!!! Oh my God what the f*** *laugh* *noans*

Ok, that's it. I'm not entirely sure on the last two, but basically the general message is that he says he hates you, then he demands gold and threatens to hack you, then he's trying (badly) to pretend to be an admin or something, saying you're banned and he needs your password, address and age, then he says he hates you again and says you have a file by a name I'm not sure I can translate (probably some virus thing) then he's talking about raping you.

Wow, he really seems like a nice guy. 0_o  

Seabutcher

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:32 pm
Seabutcher

Translation: I hateorz you!!! You hasorz a file called "I don't"!!!!! Oh my God what the f*** *laugh* You suck nahas!!!! *laugh*

(Ok, that one was really hard, I'm not sure if I got it right or not. What the hell does "nahas" mean?)

This should actually be: I hate(orz) you! You have(orz) a * and I don't! OMG WTF LOL You suck haha! LOL

*I have no clue what this is supposed to be. The best I can get is "fianca," and even with changing the spelling and stuff I can't figure it out.

Seabutcher

Translation: Orz you suck nahas b***h!!!!! Oh my God what the f*** noworz bnd or so I can rapeorz you!!!!!

(Oh.. kayyyyy....... This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, I'm not sure what the "||" means, I think it's either "a" or "n", but you should be able to roughly get the meaning anyway...)

0RZ

Translation: Orz I want to rape you so badly!!! Oh my God what the f*** *laugh* *noans*

Okay... these should be: (Orz) You suck haha b***h! OMG WTF Now(orz) bend over so I can rape(orz) you! I want to rape you so badly! OMG WTF LOL *moans*

Yup. That should be it. Except for that one word... can you think of an item or something that you have that might be spelled "fianca" (or whatever) by an idiot? Because that's the only thing I can think of.

And to Seabutcher: || is normally "n." There should be a slash in between the two lines, but on Gaia the slash is used for coding or something so doesn't show up. ...I think. (I was told this by a friend.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:06 pm
Ah, thanks. Didn't know that.

Soooo.....
Anything else I can try to translate?  

Seabutcher

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:14 pm
Fianca? Hmmm... oh god... it's fiance. Which I HAD, but I don't because he died... Good Lord, this almost makes me want to leave Gaia... ALMOST.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:52 pm
Wow, I can hardly stand that.

~ManillaFolder~  

ManillaFolder

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:35 am
Luna Ishukan
Fianca? Hmmm... oh god... it's fiance. Which I HAD, but I don't because he died... Good Lord, this almost makes me want to leave Gaia... ALMOST.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... You know, I should have gotten that. *smacks self* Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:29 pm
It's alright. You know, once I get enough gold, I'm submitting myself, but right now, I'm asking Lanzer to do an event to honor the troops. Not going so well...  

Archdemonessa

Hirashio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:28 pm
Quote:
|-|3||0. X/1|| |_| 61/3 |/|3|-| 60|[ wink ? 1 |0/3 $0|/|3 60|[ wink ! 1 ||33[ wink |_||2 60|[ wink ! 61|/||/|13!

Quote:
X/|-|`/ X/0||'+ |_| 61|/||/|3 |_||2 60|[ wink ? |_| $|_|><0|2$, |_| $|-|0|_||[ wink 61|/||/|3 @|| |_||2 60|[ wink .. |/|`/ [ wink 06 [ wink 13[ wink @||[ wink 1 ||33[ wink 60|[ wink ... |_||2 60|[ wink ...

Random posts that I got.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:38 am
Wow, great job with that translation. When I looked at it I was thinking "Huh?". This may sound dumb to the rest of you but what does "ftw!" stand for?  

Fell In Love With A Girl

Hirashio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:55 pm
It amuses me that you have a picture of Manson and don't know what ftw means. Which is all right since many people don't, but I just found amusement in that. "Ftw" to me means, "******** the World". Not, sure if it has other meanings.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:49 pm
Oh my god, help me. -Gag-

Guest_troublestatics

ohhhkkkkaaayyy.... don temme ur age... =( .... wink um.... btw wad r eWives? hmmmm so men r jerks.... lol.... i totally agree witya.... nah nt experienced much.... but a few lil crushes here n there.... gives me a big hint they're totally useless morons to be buried in da pecific ocean n turned into petroleum which ll burn down to ashes again n cook cake on it.... wink  

Sakura.no.Yuki

Sakura.no.Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:51 pm
Hirashio
It amuses me that you have a picture of Manson and don't know what ftw means. Which is all right since many people don't, but I just found amusement in that. "Ftw" to me means, "******** the World". Not, sure if it has other meanings.

FTW is WTF backwards.. Simple xD Or whatever you would like it to mean.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff