Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
3G is no longer spotlighted. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Man, now I have to find an easier way to get here. Do you think that this will mean less members?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 pm
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted 3nodding  

Dragn Breth

Radio Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:52 pm
The Simpsons Guild!?!?!? That is the biggest mistake ever made! This is a great guild and I hate the Simpsons!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:27 pm
Eh, too bad. Maybe...

There's always the way of hovering over the arrow at the top screen and clicking on the Guilds button.

Acerbic Song

The Man who was Thursday

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:08 pm
socceridol1
The Simpsons Guild!?!?!? That is the biggest mistake ever made! This is a great guild and I hate the Simpsons!!!!!!

And of course, the world was made to suit your whim.

@OP: you could always bookmark it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:26 am
Judas lscariot
socceridol1

Okay, this has been bugging me quite a lot recently, I know I'm probably going to get kicked out for saying this, but what is your problem? Every single post of yours that I have read has been rude, undermining and unnecessarily cruel and sarcastic. I don't understand why you do it, maybe you do it just to make people upset, maybe you like starting arguments, maybe you have an inferiority complex and you feel that the only way you can make yourself feel better than other people is by bringing them down. Like I said before, I know I'm probably going to get into big trouble for doing this, after all, I'm sure that you hate being lectured by someone as young as me, especially since I've only been part of this guild for a day, so I'm not even important, but I think you need to realize that this sort of behavior is not a redeeming quality. Perhaps rather than making comments like this, you could tell people your opinion without being so rude about it, or just try being nice and agreeing with someone every know and then, I don't know how you should do this, and I doubt very much that you'll actually even try, but change your god damn attitude.  

terrytibbs1113

limp dick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:33 am
Azaree
Judas lscariot
socceridol1

Okay, this has been bugging me quite a lot recently, I know I'm probably going to get kicked out for saying this, but what is your problem? Every single post of yours that I have read has been rude, undermining and unnecessarily cruel and sarcastic. I don't understand why you do it, maybe you do it just to make people upset, maybe you like starting arguments, maybe you have an inferiority complex and you feel that the only way you can make yourself feel better than other people is by bringing them down. Like I said before, I know I'm probably going to get into big trouble for doing this, after all, I'm sure that you hate being lectured by someone as young as me, especially since I've only been part of this guild for a day, so I'm not even important, but I think you need to realize that this sort of behavior is not a redeeming quality. Perhaps rather than making comments like this, you could tell people your opinion without being so rude about it, or just try being nice and agreeing with someone every know and then, I don't know how you should do this, and I doubt very much that you'll actually even try, but change your god damn attitude.

I actually find him quite funny. Everything need not to be so staid.
Sarcasm isn't the end of the world.
Why must /you/ blow such a small problem to such extreme proportions?
Sure, I get annoyed by said posts sometimes, but it isn't a biggest problem in the world.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:38 am
I'm feeling some tension and negative vibes. :zen-mode:

Yavie Feels Pretty

The Man who was Thursday

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:15 am
Azaree
Judas lscariot
socceridol1

a) It's ludicrous to consider the inevitable spotlight change the "biggest mistake" just because you happen to dislike one of the most popular shows on television (at one time, anyways).

b) The world is not a nice place. If I wasted time expressing my opinion by wrapping it up in neat, pretty lace, nobody would bother to really listen to me. You might consider me "rude" but at least it causes people to react.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:16 pm
twisted I just think that people don't like to be corrected and they feel that they are on display while commenting here. I don't think people are rude, it's just hard to sense sarcasm or other emotions over a computer. Or maybe it's that the rest of us come off as over-confident? I make it a priority to be nice to people, but still come off as arrogant sometimes... Sorry about that. twisted  

Punkghoul

poggles

Sparkly Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:12 am
Judas lscariot
Azaree
Judas lscariot
socceridol1

a) It's ludicrous to consider the inevitable spotlight change the "biggest mistake" just because you happen to dislike one of the most popular shows on television (at one time, anyways).

b) The world is not a nice place. If I wasted time expressing my opinion by wrapping it up in neat, pretty lace, nobody would bother to really listen to me. You might consider me "rude" but at least it causes people to react.

But you should consider...do you want people to react? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 am
No more spotlight? Really?

*Does cartwheels and passes out party favors.*

Now now, folks. Let's be cool. Pretend to get along even if you hate each others' guts. OK? Thank you.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Altima the Dragonic Lord

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:15 am
Judas lscariot
Azaree
Judas lscariot
socceridol1

Backs away slowly...Dang Simpsons stealing the spotlight ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:27 am
That was wasteful. This deserves a permanent spot if the staff want a more legible Gaia.  

MadnessFreak

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces