Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yea, goldness! ^.^
  Whee!
View Results

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:51 pm
...during those 10 years of wandering? It'd be interesting to know all the stuff that Kenshin encounter while wandering for so long. Watsuki did a short where Kenshin (or at least a character he made that looked like him) came across this girl and she ended up giving him her hair ribbon. Sorry I don't remember the details of the story. It doesn't seem like Kenshin, while wandering, completely avoided people so he had to have come in contact with others.
XD sorry this is random.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:45 am
You're thinking of the Raikouji Chizuru story. I liked it because it was a good preview of what Kenshin would be like, and I loved her grandfather!

It's interesting to think about what Kenshin did during those ten years. He probably tried to avoid human contact as much as possible. However, we can be certain he probably fought in battles when he saw people being terrorized. He probably worked as a body guard for merchant caravans sometimes so he could earn some money. Other times, he might work in exchange for room and board. He probably spent his winters in the southern part of the country and his summers closer to the north. It certainly makes for endless fanfic possibilities.

For starters, I would recommend the FF.net C2 archive, Between Those Ten Years, which is all about Kenshin's wandering years.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:22 am
Yami no Hitokiri
You're thinking of the Raikouji Chizuru story. I liked it because it was a good preview of what Kenshin would be like, and I loved her grandfather!

It's interesting to think about what Kenshin did during those ten years. He probably tried to avoid human contact as much as possible. However, we can be certain he probably fought in battles when he saw people being terrorized. He probably worked as a body guard for merchant caravans sometimes so he could earn some money. Other times, he might work in exchange for room and board. He probably spent his winters in the southern part of the country and his summers closer to the north. It certainly makes for endless fanfic possibilities.

For starters, I would recommend the FF.net C2 archive, Between Those Ten Years, which is all about Kenshin's wandering years.

I'm reading a story about Kenji where the main female character is named Raikouji Chizuru. o.0 hmmm...

Thanks for the link. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:52 am
Are you speaking of Pale Amber? I'm reading that one too. It's really awesome.

If not that one, then what are you reading?  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:46 am
Yami no Hitokiri
Are you speaking of Pale Amber? I'm reading that one too. It's really awesome.

If not that one, then what are you reading?

Yep! That's the one! OMgoodness! That story is so amazing!!!! ^.^  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff