People of the Guild {Must Read} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:33 pm
I've noticed something...We have about, what? 35 members in this guild?.... Well, I've only seen a couple people post in the guild... and if this continues.. and no one participates, then i will be foreced to ban whoever that is... But, if you have donated to the guild, you will have a second chance.. maybe a week or 2 to start participating...

What's the point of having 35 people in the guild if only 4 or 5 people post?

If you wish to stay in this guild, then you better reply in this thread... and this is only applied to the people who haven't done anything in the guild...

And those people won't even look in this thread in the first place...

So please... if you have any friends in this guild who aren't participating, and you wish for them to stay... then please pm them or something and tell them about my message...

Thank You 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:53 pm
=o!
Talk about a fourcefull way to take charge of the situation at hand XD
Lets remember that there my be ppl that are on random vacations and or have school activities that prevent them from posting in the guild.

THis post is a good ideal to get active memebers "active".
POST OR BE DELETED!!!
How dosent that motivate ppl ^^;;???
XD

What should happen:

If a memeber that hasnt posted doesnt reply to this post within 2 weeks then a PM is sent to thier account asking about them. Should the person not reply to the PM within 1-2 weeks then they may be deleted should we realy want to delete them.

Really there no point in deleting ppl b/c this is still a begning guild and every memeber counts in a guild no matter the guilds size.
Sure I guess I could understand memebers being deleted if this guild was like a yr old and some ppl that joined when it first started STILL have not posted in here; b/c by that time they really wouldnt be considered a memeber... just a seat filler at the grammys so to speak =p.

Anyways... lets not be to drastic yet and start hacking away non-posting memebers for inactivity =3
There are alot of guilds, and I know from personal experience that I dont go to every guild that im in all the time.  

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Raja Valor
=o!
Talk about a fourcefull way to take charge of the situation at hand XD
Lets remember that there my be ppl that are on random vacations and or have school activities that prevent them from posting in the guild.

THis post is a good ideal to get active memebers "active".
POST OR BE DELETED!!!
How dosent that motivate ppl ^^;;???
XD

What should happen:

If a memeber that hasnt posted doesnt reply to this post within 2 weeks then a PM is sent to thier account asking about them. Should the person not reply to the PM within 1-2 weeks then they may be deleted should we realy want to delete them.

Really there no point in deleting ppl b/c this is still a begning guild and every memeber counts in a guild no matter the guilds size.
Sure I guess I could understand memebers being deleted if this guild was like a yr old and some ppl that joined when it first started STILL have not posted in here; b/c by that time they really wouldnt be considered a memeber... just a seat filler at the grammys so to speak =p.

Anyways... lets not be to drastic yet and start hacking away non-posting memebers for inactivity =3
There are alot of guilds, and I know from personal experience that I dont go to every guild that im in all the time.

Ah... yes, i see what you mean Raja... but most of these members have been here since we made the guild, and they haven't done a single thing yet....
but i understand what you're saying... so i may put off what i said until later... but i will think about it 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:08 pm
If anything you can send reminder PM's of thier active membership at the guild :3

Nothing says "I wuvvles you come back to mah forum" like an angrey letter :3!!!
Here I will type a letter up that you can send too ppl:

Dear Mr/Mrs. Memeber person/thingy!,
Yous is a menber to mys guild. Yous is not postin there >=/
Yous makeing lil babies cry D=>
Why make babies cry why DX>!!!!
You should post at guild b/c I wuvvles you =3
You know you wuvvles meh ^^ But not realy =D! JAY KAY!!
Its woodz makes mehs happiz if yous comes to mah guild and post like happiz ppls ;3!!!
I wouldnt have to DOOM you then =D!!!
Yush i willz DOOMZ you if yous no is neva comeins back D8<
I amz the 11111!!!!!
Yous is to bowz downz to youzez queenz D8<<
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
LAWL IN YOUR FACE!!!

Seez yous then :3!!

*wuvvles alwayaz*

Mehz ^^

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

Siras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:45 pm
I have noticed that some topics have some short of "inside things talked all the time" and I feel myself to be the outsider and I don't want to interfere. I'm still trying to chat when I have somehting to say for the subject.  
Angels and Dragons

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff