Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Missing Uchiha {PART 1} [complete] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you reading my fiction? (people count!!)
  Yep (+1)
View Results

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:57 pm
I only made up one new character, her name is Solari. Also until about chapter 15 my story follows the plotline of the show very closely. if that is boring please read it anyway and bare with me until i write more. (i only have up to chapter 11 written but i have up to chapter 26 planned and outlined.)

Chapter 1: A four person team....again

“Woo-hoo! My first day as a ninja!” Solari was running around the house yelling as loud as she could.

“Solari, shut up. Some people want to sleep.”

“Oh come on Konohamaru, be excited for me. Its not like you have anything better to do,” she laughed.

“Honorable granddaughter, he’s right. Plus today the honorable grandson has a test-”

“Oh look at the time. I gotta go. Bye Konohamaru. Bye Ebisu sensei.”

“Wow, she must really be excited, she didn’t even mind you calling her ‘honorable granddaughter.’”

“Hey Hinata.”

“Hello Solari.”

They began talking about who they thought would be on their teams when all of a sudden they heard:

“NARUTO! YOU KISSED SASUKE!” Sakura yelled.

“Ew, oh man I thought he was weird but that just crosses a line!” After Ino said this, the rest of the girls nodded vigorously.

“Okay, settle down everyone,” Iruka walked into the room and everyone took their seats. “As you know today you are going to be assigned to your teams. Each team will be lead by a Jounin. And now if everyone could stand up. We changed one small thing from last year, due to someone,” he glared pointedly at Naruto and everyone laughed, “who tried to sneak in and become a ninja before they graduated.”

As the class stood up conversation broke out and Iruka had to quiet them down again.

“Okay then. As I call your name please sit down. Team 8: Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, and Kiba Inuzuka. Team 10: Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi”

“You’re kidding me,” Ino mumbled.

People continued to sit as their names were called. Finally, only four people were left. “You four, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Honorable Granddaughter Solari, you will be team 7. In events that are team against team you will have special rules to make it fair.”

“This is going to be interesting, Sakura, Naruto, and that granddaughter of the Hokage,” Sasuke mumbled to himself.

“Okay after lunch you all will meet your senseis.”

After lunch all the teams met their senseis, except team 7.

“Um, so, since our sensei isn’t here yet…does anyone have anything to say?” Sakura asked nervously.

“I do,” Sasuke said.

“Okay Sasuke, everyone listen we’re a team now, we have to pay attention to each other.”

“I became a ninja to get revenge. If any of you get in my way I will bring you down.” A stunned silence followed these words.

“If any of you call me ‘honorable granddaughter’ I’ll fly off the edge and you’ll be sorry.”

“If you guys stand in my way of becoming Hokage – Hey what’s so funny?”

“You Hokage?”

“You need to be a good ninja first.”

Solari and Sakura were laughing so hard they fell out of their chairs. At that moment the door slid open and a man stood in the door.

“I hope I’m not too late. My name is Kakashi Hatake”

“No problem you’re only two hours late.”

“Oh, you know traffic.”

“Traffic? You’re kidding right?”

“Well, this is an interesting group. Follow me.” Kakashi led them out of the building and they all sat down. “Let’s start with some introductions. How about your name, likes, dislikes, dreams for the future, and hobbies.”

“You go first.”

“Me? My name is Kakashi Hatake. I have no desire to tell you guys about my likes and dislikes. Dreams for the future? Hmmm…Well, I have lots of hobbies…”

“So all we learned is his name,” Sakura mumbled and Naruto shook his head in agreement.

“I’ll go then. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like Cup Ramen! What I like even more is the ramen from Ichiraku Ramen Bar that Iruka sensei bought me. What I hate is waiting the three minutes for the Cup Ramen to cook. My hobby is eating tons of Cup Ramen! And my dream for the future is to become Hokage! Then all the people in our village will acknowledge and respect me!”

“Alrighty then, how about you?” Kakashi pointed at Sakura.

“I’m Sakura Haruno. What I like is…well…the person I like is…” She glanced at Sasuke. “My dream for the future is…I really dislike Naruto.”

Predictable, “Okay you next,” he said nodding towards Sasuke.

“My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don’t really like anything. I dislike many things. I don’t really have any hobbies. My goal for the future is to restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone.”

“Woah, depressing much. Why do girls like you so much?” Solari asked.

“You can’t say that to Sasuke!”

“I can whatever I want!”

They stood up and glared at each other. Looks of hatred were in their eyes.

“Calm down girls. Save it for the Chuunin exam. But that’s a while off.”

“I’m the only one left then, alright.” Solari and Sakura sat down. “My name is Solari. I’m the honorable granddaughter and I hate it. I really love being a ninja. I love mastering a new jutsu. I don’t really have any hobbies. In the future I want to influence people and be a powerful ninja. I have a really long list of stuff I don’t like, but at the top is probably people who call me ‘honorable granddaughter’ instead of using my name, and the Sasuke Uchiha fan club.”

Sasuke looked up, “there’s a club?”

“There might as well be.”

“Now that we have that over with, everyone meet in the training field tomorrow morning and don’t eat breakfast or you’ll probably puke.”

That was really weird. How did Naruto graduate? His clone was so depressing. Oh well. Ha, and Ino is on the same team as Shikamaru and Choji –

“Honorable granddaughter.”

While doing a series of hand signs she said, “my name is Solari! Flame blast jutsu!” A stream of fire shot from her hands and hit Ebisu in the chest.

“Lord Hokage wants to speak with you.”

“Okay, thank you Ebisu sensei.” She walked into the hokage’s room. He was going through scrolls for missions and ranking them. “Grandfather, you needed to see me?”

“Yes I did. You have known for a long time about your adoption but we never told you about your parents. Now that you are a ninja you are old enough to find out”

**I forgot to put a description of what Solari looks like, so here it it: She has the same black eyes as Sasuke and the same balck hair. Her hair is held in a high ponytail by a yellow scrunchi. She wears her forhead protector on her forhead (as opposed to around her neck or waist.) She is wearing shorts and a shirt. The shorts are white with a Redish-brown skirt type thing over it, and the shirt is brown.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:10 pm
Hmm, so Solari is Konohamaru's older sister, neh? That's interesting; I haven't seen any fan fictions that have that kind of OC yet, and that in itself is pretty impressive, considering how cliche some stories are.

Yours is not. That's a good thing, 3nodding .

Though as a side note, could you please separate your chapters into different paragraphs? Having one huge block isn't good on the eyes. If you need any help with where to space it, while using correct grammar you have to make a new paragraph every time someone new speaks.

Like:

Example
"BLAH BLAH BLAH!" screamed Naruto, waving his arms around and trying talk normally--and failing.

("BUAHAHAHAHA!") Kouseki rolled on the ground, laughing her heart out at the predicament the orange-clad ninja had gotten himself into. ("You were unlucky enough to be xRyuuki's example character, baka-chan! TOO BAD!")

Naruto pouted at both Kouseki and xRyuuki. "Blah blah blah..." he mumbled.

See? There we go, xD.  

Lady Okori

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:51 pm
I mostly don't like "oh, there's another Uchiha!" fics (mostly because I despise Sasuke), but I'll give yours a chance. But having her be adopted by the Hokage as his granddaughter... interesting.
I foresee cheesy scenes about Solari and Sasuke bonding. Please prove me wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:02 pm
Haha, i love when another uchiha comes into veiw and totaly hates Sasuke! Yeah! most likely because I hate him too. hehehe...  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:03 pm
Chapter 2: Another Uchiha

“My family?” She sat down opposite the Hokage with a slightly startled look on her face.

“Yes. But if you do not want to know I won’t tell you.”

“Do I want to know?”

“I cannot answer that. I can only give you the facts.”

“Okay, tell me.”

“Don’t expect an extravagant story. Twelve years ago you were found on this doorstep. But it was no mystery where you came from. The real mystery is why you were there. But there will never be and answer to that.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Yes I thought not. This was left with you.” He reached into his
pocket and pulled out a small black box. “This raised as many questions as it answered.”

Solari took the box and opened it slowly. Inside was a necklace and a note. She picked up the note and read it out loud: “Please take care of our daughter Solari. –Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha.” The necklace was a thin silver chain with a pendant. The pendant was the same symbol as the one on the back of Sasuke’s shirt. On the back of the pendant was inscribed Solari Uchiha.

“Incase you didn’t know, they are the parents of Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha. Unfortunately they passed away some time ago. If you want any more information I would speak with Sasuke, Itachi is a missing-nin.”

“Wow, that’s a lot to swallow at once. What should I do now?”

“The way I see it you have two choices. You can deny all of this and continue your life they way it is now. Or you can accept the fact that you are an Uchiha.”

“Well I can’t just ignore this. I should tell Sasuke, he deserves to know. But wait, this means I’m Sasuke’s sister.”

“Closer, you are twins.”

“And we’re on the same team, small world,” Solari muttered to herself.

“So which path are you taking?”

“I don’t really know yet. I think I should tell Sasuke and see his reaction before I make a decision. I should go.” She took the necklace and the letter and left the room.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:15 pm
Twins? And why did they give her away? Maybe because they knew Itachi would turn in them?  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:16 pm
good questions dragonlady. I'm asking the same thing... and can she use the sharingan? that would be interesting...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:12 pm
this might completely ruin the story and if it does i'm sorry....but i have no idea why her parents gave her up for adoption...i tjust though it would be a good twist...and about the sharingan...u'll just have to read and find out... blaugh  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:25 pm
Just to let you know....i post the next chapter after i've gotten a couple comments...so if you want the chapters to come out faster, comment when you read it

Chapter 3: Mission - Land of the waves

“I’m Ready for harder missions! Believe it!”

Team 7 had just finished a mission and was going to get another.

“Naruto, we’re genin. You can’t expect harder missions, use common sense.”

“Actually, if you all feel ready you can be assigned a C-ranked mission. Are they ready Kakashi?”

“Yes they are.”

“Okay lets see. We have a man who needs a guard to the Land of Wind. It’s a simple mission, just protection from roadside bandits and things like that.”

“Yeah! We’ll take it!”

“If that’s okay with the rest of you, you can meet Mr. Tazuna outside this building in ten minutes. Oh and Solari, please stay behind.”

As the others left the room Sakura turned around and gave Solari a questioning look. Solari shook her head and waved Sakura out.

“Have you told Sasuke yet?” the Hokage asked when everyone had left.

“No, I haven’t”

“You should soon. Like you said, he deserves to know.”

“Right.”

“You can go. But you should know I told Kakashi about you. He needs to know.”

Solari left the room. When she got outside she saw Naruto being restrained by Sakura and Sasuke while yelling at an old man.

“What did you call me?!?!?!”

“Ah, here she is,” Kakashi said, clearly relieved. “Solari, this is Mr. Tazuna. He is the bridge builder who we will accompany to the Land of Waves.”

“It’s very nice to meet you.”

“Are your manners better than his?” Tazuna asked, pointing at Naruto. Solari nodded while trying to suppress a laugh. “Then it’s nice to meet you to.”

“All right, let’s get going then,” Kakashi said, clapping his hands together.

“Um, Kakashi, can I ask you a question?”

“You just did, but ask me another one.”

Solari hung back with Kakashi. Once the others were reasonably out of earshot she asked, “Is it true that Lord Hokage told you about me?”

“Yes it is, and to be honest I really wasn’t surprised. You two look the some and are very close in skill level.”

“Well Sasuke doesn’t know. Should I tell him?”

“I think you should, but it’s a personal decision.”

“Okay, thank you.”

Kakashi and Solari caught up with everyone else just as they were leaving the village.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:21 am
Ah, the imafus(sp?) Land of Waves mission. How will Solari factor in with the ice mirrors fight? Interesting...  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:51 pm
yes, and the fact that there are 4 people leaves Naruto and sasuke fighting Haku and sakura protecting Tazuna...where will Salori be?

BUMBUMBUM!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 pm
sp: infamous

Contrary to our friends Maeve and dragon lady, I actually have a sort of fondness for "missing Uchiha" fanfictions for some strange reason. I dunno, I guess I was just hoping for an older sister that would beat some sense into Sasuke or something like that. So far I've only seen one with an older sister, and it was mildly disappointing.

Twins...hmm. I wonder how Sasuke would take it? I guess if he denies it then Solari can shove both of them in front of the mirror and demand that he opens his damn eyes or something. It's not so surprising that he hadn't noticed yet though, even though they were in the same class and now on the same team. He was a bit pre-occupied with brooding, don't you think? That makes you a tad narrow-minded to the world around you, despite the fact that as a future Sharingan user, he's supposed to be able to notice these sort of things, hehe.

Oh the irony.

I am looking forward to reading your upcoming fanfiction chapters, 3nodding .

Lady Okori

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 am
Now that you mention it, xRyuuki, I'm realized that another Uchiha would be perfect for beating some sense into Sasuke. In that case, having another Uchiha would be an advantage.

Solari-san, beat some sense into him!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:54 am
i know that this arc is totally over used...i would have skipped it cause i really like the chunin exam (that what i was watching as i came up with the story)...but there are alot of things in the next 3 chapters that create new cliff hangers.....

Chapter 4: Zabuza's First Attack

Overall the journey was going smoothly. Sasuke was in the best mood Solari had ever seen him in. (But it was still void of a smile.) I should tell him now. She thought.

“Um Sasuke, what was your family like?”

His face become tort and he looked like he was in pain. “Why?”

“Uh,” Solari fumbled. I should’ve thought this out first. “Well, I wanted to know because–” All of a sudden she heard a sound like a whip, and somehow she knew it was headed towards them. “Get down!” she yelled, dragging Sasuke with her. “Naruto, get down!”

Naruto hadn’t heard her the first time. He turned and ducked just in time. A sword had gone flying through the air and it missed Naruto by inches. The sword was about 1.5 feet wide and longer than 6 feet.

“Kakashi-sensei, what is it?” Sakura asked looking up from the ground.

“Zabuza.”

“Huh?”

“Everyone protect Tazuna, let me handle this.”

Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke immediately got up and surrounded the bridge builder.

“Solari get up!” Sakura cried.

She tried, but her body felt drained. She managed to lift a few inches off the ground. It feels like I used up all my chakra. Why can’t I move?

“Protect him without me.” She managed to drag herself to a tree and lay against it.

“Solari what’s up?” Naruto asked, running up to her.

She pulled out a kunai knife and pointed it at Naruto. “Protect Tazuna, I’m fine.”

“Okay, just be careful,” he said backing up.

“Well, well, Kakashi. I didn’t expect to see you here.” Everyone looked up and saw someone standing on the blade of the sword, still in the tree.

The man had gray-tinged skin and an overall fearsome appearance which was enhance by the wrapping around the bottom half of his face.

“Likewise Zabuza. What are you doing here?”

“Well I came to kill the bridge builder, so if you hand him over I won’t kill you too.”

“I’m afraid that that’s not going to happen.”

Zabuza jumped to the ground pulling the sword from the tree. “Well let’s find out how right you are Kakashi.”

They began to fight. It seemed to be an even fight, each was blocking the others blows looking for a way in. Then Zabuza found something that would, hopefully, give him an advantage. There was a swirl of mist, no one could see anything. When it cleared, Zabuza was holding his sword to Solari’s neck.

“Give me the bridge builder or she dies,” he threatened.

Oh god this sucks. Solari thought. Okay I can do this, summon up the last of my chakra.

“As a shinobi I must protect Tazuna.”

“Fine, she dies, then you.” Zabuza swung the sword at Solari. There was a puff of smoke and the sword hit a log.

“Substitution jutsu!” Zabuza yelled, turning on Kakashi.

Solari came out of the trees and finished the circle around Tazuna.

“I thought you were a gonner for sure”

“That was really close.”

“Sorry, did I scare you guys? I barely had enough chakra to pull that off.”

“Kakashi-sensei!”

Kakashi had been thrown into the water by the path. Zabuza then encased him in a sphere of water.

“Wait, see that. We’re in luck. Zabuza has to keep one hand in the prison in order to keep it in tack.”

“Oh really.” He began performing hand signs with one hand.

“Yeah, not good,” Solari said, she was shocked by the fact that a ninja could do that.

Zabuza completed the series and said, “Water clone.”

“Defiantly not good,” Sakura said, cringing.

“I won’t be able to help you guys.”

“We got it,” Sasuke and Naruto assured.

“You think two genin can beat me, you’re foolish.”

“Yeah right, I can beat you. Believe it! Shadow clone jutsu!”

Oh no Naruto, what are you doing? You can’t beat this guy. Sakura thought desperately.

Naruto and his clones jumped on ‘Zabuza’ and attempted to overthrow him. It seemed like the Narutos had won, until all of a sudden they were hurled into the air. As the clones slammed into trees and boulders there was a puff of smoke and they vanished into thin air.

“Ha, take this. Sasuke catch!” Naruto flew out of the smoke and threw a shuriken to Sasuke.

Sasuke caught it, spun around and threw the shuriken at Zabuza. However it missed the clone.

“You call yourself a ninja? You missed by a long shot.”

“I wasn’t aiming for you,” Sasuke smirked.

“Huh?” The clone turned around. The shuriken was headed towards the real Zabuza.

“But wait, there’s more,” Sasuke said, as the real Zabuza dodged the shuriken. There was a puff of smoke. Naruto was behind the real Zabuza

But how? Solari thought. She attempted to perform a jutsu to answer that question but collapsed to her knees.

“Solari, what’s wrong?” Sakura asked, bending down to help her up.

“Nothing, don’t drop your guard,” Solari replied, brushing Sakura off. Solari got up, rubbing her left shoulder. Of course, I haven’t tried that since–

“Kakashi-sensei!”

While Sakura and Solari were occupied Naruto had been throwing shurikens and kunai knifes at Zabuza with such force, Zabuza had to release Kakashi to defend himself.

“Naruto, Sasuke, thank you. Now go back to the bridge builder,” Kakashi said putting a hand on his face.

“Ah, am I going to see it now? The famous Sharingan that earned you the name ‘Copy Ninja.’”

“Sharingan?!”

“Right. And just a warning, no shinobi has ever seen it twice.” Kakashi lifted his forehead protector off his left eye. The eye underneath was red with a black tomoe in it.

Zabuza began a series of hand signs. At the same time Kakashi was performing the same signs.

“What’s going on?” Naruto asked in amazement.

“I don’t know,” Sakura replied, equally baffled.

“It’s the Sharingan," Sasuke said in amazement.

“With Kakashi’s type he can copy, mimic, and correctly predict
the nin- and gen- jutsu of an opponent. His is the complete basic Sharingan.”

“You seem to know a lot,” Sasuke said.

“You could say I’m fascinated with kekki genkai, bloodline traits. I’ve done my research.” Solari had a slight smirk on her face as she said this which Sasuke returned with even more confusion.

“But isn’t the Sharingan and Uchiha ability?” Saskue asked.

“I thought so,” Solari replied.

All of a sudden Zabuza slammed against the tree next to them.

“The only way for you to mimic my moves in that way, you must be able to see the future.”

“That’s right. And I can see that this is your final battle.”

Zabuza fell to the ground.

“Sensei, did you do that?”

“No,” Kakashi looked up.

A boy was standing in the trees. He could not have been older than any of the genin present. The mask he was wearing, however, told of his power.

“Hunter-nin,” Sasuke said looking up at the boy.

“Huh?”

“Tracker ninja meant to hunt down and kill missing-nin like Zabuza.” Yet again, Sakura was surprised by the fact that Naruto could be so oblivious sometimes.

“Oh right. I knew that, believe it.”

“Yeah right.” Solari laughed silightly.

“Thank you for helping me find Zabuza.” His voice was smooth and confident. “I will take him now.” He leapt from the tree and disappeared with Zabuza in a gust of wind.

As soon as they were gone Kakashi said, “That was a mistake. Zabuza is not dead. Tracker ninjas dispose of the bodies immediately. Also were Zabuza was struck would not kill a person. We’re in trouble, but fine for today. Let’s go.”

i can't get to not be bold...sorry  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games