Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
DEAR LORD, THE DEVIL HIMSELF. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zesty Taco

Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:42 pm
Quote:
ur av iz nice i like it lot adn ur profle iz kool too O WOW OMGGOMO i <3 nARUTO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it god hso ya i luv soske mos the kool lkei that lol naturo iz a retard he need to gro ^ alott && sakra iz a bitc* i cant stadn hur she iz so meen & need to dye lol kakshi isa PURVURYT!!!!!!!!!! rawk lee is a freeek adn negi is HOTT & SMEXXXY id do ihm wink
lol n e wayz wannt alk?????????////

I AM SO SERIOUS.
A chick mailed that to me.
And... and...
::Hyperventalates and screams::
OH MY GOD!!!!
gonk

Someone save us!!!
The Devil walks on Earth!!!
crying crying crying

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:02 am
Abarone
Quote:
ur av iz nice i like it lot adn ur profle iz kool too O WOW OMGGOMO i <3 nARUTO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it god hso ya i luv soske mos the kool lkei that lol naturo iz a retard he need to gro ^ alott && sakra iz a bitc* i cant stadn hur she iz so meen & need to dye lol kakshi isa PURVURYT!!!!!!!!!! rawk lee is a freeek adn negi is HOTT & SMEXXXY id do ihm wink

I AM SO SERIOUS.
A chick mailed that to me.
And... and...
::Hyperventalates and screams::
OH MY GOD!!!!
gonk

Someone save us!!!
The Devil walks on Earth!!!
crying crying crying

Oh my god!
Don't worry, you'll be OK! delete it right away, and if she mails you again, do it again! If this method doesn't work, blindly type to stop mailing you and and send it. If she mails again, and you're desperate, you can put her on you're ignore list.
I'm going to go put clean my eyes.  

Tamas

Lonely Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Jojibear

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:40 am
*Blink blink*

What does that say?

*Blink*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:21 am
Quote:

Translation: " You avatar is nice. I like it a lot. And, your profile is cool, too. Oh! Wow! Oh my God! Oh my God! I love Naruto! It's good. So, yeah, I love Sasuke. He's the most cool, like that. *laughs* Narotu is a retard he needs to grow up a lot and, Sakura is a a b***h. I can't stand her. She is so mean and needs to die. *laughs* Kakashi is a pervert! Rock Lee is a freak and Negi is hot and sexy. I'd do him wink *laughs* Anyway, do you want to talk?"

Now, stop being so melodramatic... I've seen much worse. Besides, Lucifer happens to be very well spoken. He would never type this up.  

Zee Zee Top

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Robthebob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:46 pm
I have to admit, it was quite... frightening...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:43 pm
Agreed. -twitch twitch- The lack of grammar makes me want to head for that hills. Actually, I shall be doing that shortly. However, the content just downright made me laugh, the typical Naruto-fangirl psyche strikes again.

Yes, Alabang, Lucifer is depicted as a refined individual. Maybe it was one of his little minions...  

xAvenirYuinax

GummiBear13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:59 pm
WHAT? gonk Wow that's just creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Uhhh....? huh?  

Sammie of Spades

AkaiHikaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:08 pm
Spooky... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:30 pm
This is the reason why I don't have too many rabid anime fangirls for friends....  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Sighren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:54 pm
o o I like Anime, but not.. "Oh mah Gawd, I wnt to sleep with Naruto and Sasuke an hav teir baybeez!"

. . . I could care less about Naruto, actually.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:40 pm
Say, what IS Naruto anyway? I know it's an anime/manga thing, but why is everyone so ga-ga over it?  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Lady Fenrys

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:58 am
Alabang
Quote:

Translation: " You avatar is nice. I like it a lot. And, your profile is cool, too. Oh! Wow! Oh my God! Oh my God! I love Naruto! It's good. So, yeah, I love Sasuke. He's the most cool, like that. *laughs* Narotu is a retard he needs to grow up a lot and, Sakura is a a b***h. I can't stand her. She is so mean and needs to die. *laughs* Kakashi is a pervert! Rock Lee is a freak and Negi is hot and sexy. I'd do him wink *laughs* Anyway, do you want to talk?"

Now, stop being so melodramatic... I've seen much worse. Besides, Lucifer happens to be very well spoken. He would never type this up.

He would. Just to anger people.

Many thanks for the translation. I thought it said something different... all I got at first was that she was talking about Naruto...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:35 pm
MyOwnBestCritic
Say, what IS Naruto anyway? I know it's an anime/manga thing, but why is everyone so ga-ga over it?

From the fangirl perspective: ninjas, and many of them happen to be pretty.

There's other great elements to the series, but for fangirls, bishies (Bishounen: pretty boys) are all that really matter.  

xAvenirYuinax

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:31 pm
xAvenirYuinax
MyOwnBestCritic

From the fangirl perspective: ninjas, and many of them happen to be pretty.

There's other great elements to the series, but for fangirls, bishies (Bishounen: pretty boys) are all that really matter.

And don't forget the fact that it's on Cartoon Network, which means they don't have to go out and spend money or search the internet just to see it... 3nodding

(Even though the fanbase is largely young teen girls, I still like the show. sweatdrop )  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff