The Noob files. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:17 pm
I'm fairly new to the scene, so I wanna know:

1. Why is it that neither the sharingan or the byakugan can block or copy physical arts like the ones Rock Lee used?

and

2. Why did Masashi Kishimoto use so many animal names for the teacher and student names? I.E., Iruka=dolphin, Itachi=weasel, ect, ect?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:44 pm
1) Charingan can copy them because sasuke uses the shadow dance technique which is only hand to hand.

2) Becuase he wanted too. I guess there is no real reason except that.  

Spikelema

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:44 am
Alchemist Blaze

1. Why is it that neither the sharingan or the byakugan can block or copy physical arts like the ones Rock Lee used?

and

2. Why did Masashi Kishimoto use so many animal names for the teacher and student names? I.E., Iruka=dolphin, Itachi=weasel, ect, ect?
1) I'm assuming you mean the Renge. The sharingan can copy it but the user can't use it. Why? Because the user must be able to open Chakra gates. Sasuke cannot do that because he is a noob. The Byakugan can't copy techniques, full stop.
2)Because Kishimoto is cool.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:15 pm
Spikelema
1) Charingan can copy them because sasuke uses the shadow dance technique which is only hand to hand.

2) Becuase he wanted too. I guess there is no real reason except that.

If I remember correctly, it was Lee who used some technique on Sasuke.....Kagebuyo, Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, whereby he followed Sasuke like a leaf's shadow. Is that what you mean?  

Orion Xerxes

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:36 pm
Silly Genji
1) I'm assuming you mean the Renge. The sharingan can copy it but the user can't use it. Why? Because the user must be able to open Chakra gates. Sasuke cannot do that because he is a noob. The Byakugan can't copy techniques, full stop.

1- *nods* Silly Genji knows what he's talkin' about. Sasuke was never taught how to open the gates, unlike Lee. Unless he is fully capable to performing a move, he can't use it. At least, that's how I believe it goes.

2- Because the man is a genius. Give ya a cookie if you know what Kakashi means without looking it up x3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:06 pm
ORO sweatdrop  

GothicTsukasa

Honh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:01 am
Alchemist Blaze

and

1. They can block those attacks, but if they did, what kind of fight would it be? No fun...exactly..

2. It's because it's symbolism...just think about it. The animal names and their character counterparts...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:25 am
Salaam Dementia
Silly Genji

1- *nods* Silly Genji knows what he's talkin' about. Sasuke was never taught how to open the gates, unlike Lee. Unless he is fully capable to performing a move, he can't use it. At least, that's how I believe it goes.

2- Because the man is a genius. Give ya a cookie if you know what Kakashi means without looking it up x3

*eye roll* Kakashi no Sharingan means Kakashi of the Sharingan, and Kakashi means Scarecrow.  

Orion Xerxes

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:16 pm
Silly Genji
Alchemist Blaze

and

i use names that mean things as well:
Ookawa=river Issui=current of water

Kama=sycth

Tao~balance

etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:32 pm
BLEH! WHERE BE'S ME COOKIE?! scream domokun  

Orion Xerxes

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:13 pm
sasuke is a noob  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:26 pm
Sharingan and Byakugan are EYE techniques, their eyes can't stop anything >.< but by utilizing their eyes abilites they are able to stop attacks (Sharingan predicts movement so you can block, Byakugan + Kaiten = Uber Defense)

And...the animal names are symbolism  

Mysterymelonman

shadowmidori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:42 pm
sharingan: see your opponent's moves as he/she thinks em up. if your memory is good enough, and you have enough talent you can copy it.
it reads your frickin mind, man

bya ku gan: you can see their movements as they make em. except a 14 degree axis in the bak of the head. still, you can copy the moovements if you're good enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:09 am
Sharingan and Byakuan (sp?) are doujutsu (eye techniques). It's true that sharingan can see through almost any move and copy it: but rock lee (at that point in the series) had achieved a speed that sasuke could not copy: his body was not physically able to move that fast. It wasn't until much later that sasuke was able to (during the match with garra he shows this off).

But in his current state: :::::SPOILER::::: (highlight to read)

with the gaia (heaven) seal at full power, and the fact that he has already imatated Rock Lee's speed before, Sasuke could easily copy any of Lee's moves, save for Renge, Ura Renge, and any other attacks with require the opening of the gates.

In accordence with popular opinion, Sasuke is a chobo n00blar. He's the kind of person who plays starcraft and trys to mutalisk rush. He cannot use any of the gate techniques.

Equanimity

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:52 am
gaara_of_thesand
sasuke is a noob

He's just so depressing. Frosty box to the power of q. *diss*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers