Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Yet another amusing application Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Quote:
wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

I'm pretty sure this guy's just trolling. So amusing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:34 pm
Oh you poor, poor dear. Do you need a hug? -Patting you on the back, while holding literacy whip +300,000,000,000,000,000- I'll kill him for you if you wish...  

Archdemonessa

Yokushi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:37 pm
It must be horrible to be subjected to such atrocities every day! How do you survive? If it was me, every time I finished trying to read those applications I would grab a novel and sit back and read it for a while. Just to make sure that any IQ points that went down go back up...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:52 pm
Wow. Uh...wow. I lost a few braincells there, methinks.

Kiwee

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:52 pm
I need a nice thick, leather-bound novel...

-grabs a misercorde-

(Misercorde: a special type of dagger, someone must have loved irony because the word means mercy in French. -giggle-)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:53 pm
Is he saying we are all men or all mean? Either way it isn't true (obviously), but I was just wondering. This is why we all need to type out our words and double check the message. Otherwise, we end up with too much confusion...  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Lacus_And_Kira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Sara Hysaro
Is he saying we are all men or all mean? Either way it isn't true (obviously), but I was just wondering. This is why we all need to type out our words and double check the message. Otherwise, we end up with too much confusion...

That is really true.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Lacus_And_Kira
Sara Hysaro

That is really true.
I think, honestly, he was saying we were all men.  

Angel80272

Lacus_And_Kira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:14 pm
That guy should really find a shrink for his narrowminded attitude and clearly bad writing skills.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:26 pm
I see where he's coming from, though. Some of us seem really snotty when we correct people. We don't HAVE to be perfect ALL THE TIME. We are human, we make errors.  

Sighren

Lekonua

Wealthy Genius

5,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:43 pm
I have just one thing to say:

Perfectuous? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:16 pm
I don't think I could take receiving applications like that... I have a short temper.

That took me such a long time to read...  

Acerbic Song

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:04 am
Hm. "<3 katie"

..That was a girl?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:25 am
She claims that she types "gud". *places a hand over her mouth and attempts to keep herself from laughing, but only fails miserably* She uses misspellings, incorrect grammar, and words that I'm not even sure exist! *continues to laugh* On top of that, she says she'll report us! If anything, she just gave us something to blackmail her with!  

Zee Zee Top

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ljosberinn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 am
Lekonua
I have just one thing to say:

Perfectuous? confused

She was probably trying to sound fancy. She should've used a dictionary.

By the way, has it ever occurred to you that txt-talkers are obviously much more clever than we are? They are both able to read such ridiculous texts and understand them without confusion, whereas we are all struggling to understand which word they meant.

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff