Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 'Read only manga' guild: Open to all who love manga!

Back to Guilds

The Best manga guild...ever. 

Tags: Manga 

Reply The 'Read only manga' guild.
Naruto=Overated Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:42 pm
I like Naruto, but I don't think its better then any other manga or anime series. Its become so commercialized it's REALLY starting to piss me off.

PS: Did you see that add on Cartoon Network about the Zabuza sword thing? WTF was that?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:52 pm
Yeah, it has become quite overrated.
But what can you do? It was doomed from the start.

And no, I didn't have the pleasure of watching that commercial.
Though I hear it's really bad. xD

Darks sister
Captain

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Epitome of Chaos

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:16 pm
Darks_sister
Yeah, it has become quite overrated.
But what can you do? It was doomed from the start.

And no, I didn't have the pleasure of watching that commercial.
Though I hear it's really bad. xD

lucky you, i saw the commercial and couldn't stop thinking about how T.V. commercials ruin anime, (and its not just naruto, almost all anime commercials for toys or other meaningless things are just stupid)

domokun it makes me mad domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:38 pm
yes i admit its quite good but its highly overated like if u ask a white person, no offense, who nos nothing of anime /manga theyll say they no about naruto  

flamingfox09

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:25 pm
Quote:
flamingfox09
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:38 pm

yes i admit its quite good but its highly overated like if u ask a white person, no offense, who nos nothing of anime /manga theyll say they no about naruto

I dont think being white has anything to do with it...... xp . lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:25 pm
Naruto has become too overrated but I still think its a good series, time skips the best though  

Dot-Hacker HoroHoro

Seliece

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:53 pm
I never liked Naruto for some reason. =/ The art style just bothered me alot, and don't even get me started on Naruto (the character). I HATE him with a passion. I mean....what the hell kind of ninja wears orange? And here he is bragging about being Hokage and all that. Pshaw.

I don't like how being emo appears to be a rite of passage into being a ninja, either (most of the characters are; Sakura seems to have skipped that stage, thankfully)

But hey, it's not my place to say what you should or shouldn't like. I just don't like it, but it doesn't mean you can't. xD; (That ought to ward off the flames/fangirl shrieks of indignation)

If you want a good laugh, I recommend you look up Naruto on uncyclopedia.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:22 pm
wats so funny about that?  

The Atheistic Messiah

Jiji Skylight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:11 pm
around were I live to like Anime in general is starting to become a fashion trend >.> I remember when it was such a closed community here because only a few people liked it.. now it seams like everyone and their mother likes it to. Granted a lot of it is people that watch cartoon network but still.

I never been a Naruto fan.. but I do watch it on occasion, and I only ever read like the first issue of the manga. I think the hype is to much.. and I find it quite stupid :F but around here people go over board so I have my reasons to find it stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:23 pm
Hey did you guys hear about the NINE new volumes of Naruto that are going to be produced in the last few months? I swear to god, if this peice of s**t manga actually slows down the production of some of the good ones jump produces, I'm gonna get so pissed off... scream WAH!!!!  

The Atheistic Messiah

Cletus1990

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:10 am
Yeah naruto just annoys the hell outa me. He screams almost constantly it seems, he's always doing something stupid, everyone has issues, wth is orochimaru, why does naruto wear orange, how come sasuke dresses like a school kid, and why do the episodes go so slow, and what is really all that exciting about?!? I really really really don't like naruto...Why does naruto get on cartoon network, and not any 'real' anime? I see naruto in the same group as Pokemon, digimon, yugioh (gx) etc. I like the kind of shows where something is ALWAYS moving the story forward at a fast pace. No Avatar isn't a 'real' anime, but I like Aang a BILLION, no, a TRILLION BILLION times more than naruto.
Sry, thats the way I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:01 am
Naruto is a decent Manga at best.
The only reason I read it is so I know what my girlfriend is talking about when sha talks about Naruto  

Kuroeshi

Kir-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:23 pm
I use to like Naruto but then everyone just all of a sudden loved it!! seriously at the last anime expo there was so many fricken cosplayers of it!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm
Kir-chan
I use to like Naruto but then everyone just all of a sudden loved it!! seriously at the last anime expo there was so many fricken cosplayers of it!!!

I don't get it? Why don't you like naruto anymore? just because of that reason.  

Gaara_E_emily

A[S]Oversoul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:00 am
I agree... It's getting really old now. Granted, I'm still going to finish reading the manga, but it's gotten extremely boring now.  
The 'Read only manga' guild.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff