Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Trial run Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:19 pm
Okay... this is my first run test for make up for my wedding. I am wearing This Dress. The wedding isnt goth... but does have some goth flavor to it. This is my first make up run. Opinions all. I think its a bit to much. I wanted This Look

Here is how it turned out... (i didnt do it... and my hair is up in pin curls) We are doing a second run tomorrow that I should be able to have a picture with my hair styled.

My questions. I
-Is the make up too much for the dress.
-Any tips/suggestions?

I will update tomorrow w/ new pics. Okay out with the old in with the new... here is the way I think its going to go (still undecided on the hair. I am a lil scared by it)
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:53 pm
I think it looks pretty good 3nodding

Though you better have a pretty wide aisle for that dress sweatdrop  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

absinthemourning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:17 pm
love love love the eyes!!
I think you should use a black lipliner to bring your lips out though.
The red glossy look is good, but we have that thinner upper lip and require DEFINITION!!
oh, by the way, did I mention I love the eyes?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:26 pm
You know I never though tof the aisle... it is kinda small.... CRAP. redface

Good idea with the lip liner. Mine are very thin. I will try that tomorrow!  

DarkPrincesa

DMSeraphim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:29 pm
I do really like your eyes. Very elegant yet mysterious. How much is your gown setting you back if you don't mind me asking?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:40 pm
I got it 2 years ago at $800. I think it is on sale/clearence a little now because it is an older style. Its PC Marys.  

DarkPrincesa

tamachan414

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:46 pm
i think it looks nice, but you should try maybe getting fake eyelashes, so your eyes stand out more. i love the dress. you'll look gorgeous in it ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:36 am
tamachan414
i think it looks nice, but you should try maybe getting fake eyelashes, so your eyes stand out more. i love the dress. you'll look gorgeous in it ^^

Already planned to... actually I have one on my right eye (left in the picture) but my eyelashes are so long it doesnt show... I need to go BOLDER! I want the funky ones with the lashes longer every few ones and out catline in the corner. Anyone know a store?  

DarkPrincesa

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:20 pm
I added the new pictures... I am sitting here now trying to decide on the hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:05 pm
Since you got the nice make up going a beautiful dress try something simple for the hair it might work i dunno cause I know nothing of this kind of topic... I just like to add in my opinion...  

The Toolness

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:48 pm
Eternal Dead
Since you got the nice make up going a beautiful dress try something simple for the hair it might work i dunno cause I know nothing of this kind of topic... I just like to add in my opinion...

Any suggestions? Pictures? The lady doing my hair insists on pictures.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:16 pm
...um I go look for something...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this one is joke...

how about this:
um...see  

The Toolness

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:30 pm
That dress is one of the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.

I also love your makeup. I suggest applying slightly less eyeliner on top along with the fake lashes to further make them stand out. I also liked the previous liner idea.

How did you curl your hair? It kinda looks like mine did after I slept in sponge rollers. If it's that short, I suggest an iron instead, as the curls will come out longer. Just be sure to use one with a thin barrel.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:13 am
love the hair and makeup. I dont think it is too much for the dress.  

absinthemourning

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:21 am
The hair looks bad.

In my opinion the makeup should be softened either in colour - use less darktones - or in application - use a less chunky line around your eyes.

Also I'd suggest either not wearing lipstick at all or wearing a matte colour.

The gloss looks juicy and will most likely get all over your husband-to-be's face/lips when it's time to kiss the bride. A matte colour would be less apt to smear and won't look like it's about to melt off your lips.

I'm just not feeling the look with the dress.

To me it looks sloppy.

User Image

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas