Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
I find it weird.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLZ
  LOLZ
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:03 pm
that Helba and Emma have the same voice actors.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:18 pm
*gasp* That is weird. creepy too. I like Helba, but Emma creps me out.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:22 pm
As I said about the voice actor thing in the thread about Yata and Wisemen... They usually use the same voice actors and always try to keep that actor to the characters they usually play as... Like, the dude from Love Hina and his characters.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:24 pm
O_Asterix_O
As I said about the voice actor thing in the thread about Yata and Wisemen... They usually use the same voice actors and always try to keep that actor to the characters they usually play as... Like, the dude from Love Hina and his characters.

But it's still weird. No one really knows much about Helba or Emma. THEY COULD BE THE SAME PERSON. *GASP* O.O  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:39 pm
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

But it's still weird. No one really knows much about Helba or Emma. THEY COULD BE THE SAME PERSON. *GASP* O.O

Le Gasp! YOu are so right!!! What if they are! That would explain teh Epitath...ith helba Queen of Darkness! LE GASP! O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:35 pm
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

Le Gasp! YOu are so right!!! What if they are! That would explain teh Epitath...ith helba Queen of Darkness! LE GASP! O_O

That would mean Emma isn't really dead! :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:14 pm
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

LE GASP! you are absolutly right!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:30 pm
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

That's kinda creepy. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:18 pm
I think the lady from the second episode of Liminality that helps Yuki is Helba. Like she only says she's not familiar with The World, so she doesn't get discovered she's a hacker.

But yeah, it's kinda weird with the Emma and Helba thing. o___o;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:52 am
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O

That's kinda creepy. D:

It makes sense doesn't it?

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:38 pm
O_Asterix_O
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX

That's kinda creepy. D:

It makes sense doesn't it?

Yeah. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:19 pm
Wow... That's kinda weird... And I don't really know what else there is to say... ninja  

starmist100

Gravety_Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:39 pm
yha.. that IS wird razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:55 pm
Sauce-Kay
I think the lady from the second episode of Liminality that helps Yuki is Helba. Like she only says she's not familiar with The World, so she doesn't get discovered she's a hacker.

(whistles) You know, I never really thought about the identity of Helba. When you think about it, they probably had her appear somewhere in the series at least once, right? So that theory holds water, I think. I'll have to watch it again.

(But! I don't think it's very probable that Helba is Emma. Even though she plays a significant role in the series (as the Queen of Darkness or whatever) and may have been playing since Fragment, the probability that she actually wrote the Epitaph of Twilight and such seems kind of out there. If anything, she's just playing a role, as Lios and Kite (intended to be Orca) did unintentionally.

As far as we know, Emma was, at most, an author/poet person who Harald loved. It never said she was handy with programming or gaming or anything of the kind, and while she did have it posted on a website in German... well, Helba is pretty much Japanese, isn't she? You'd think that if she were really Emma, there'd be more parallels in the series.
)

Not to say it's impossible, but I was thinking about it and wrote it all down.
Still! It's pretty interesting. It reminds me when people were thinking the woman in the beginning of //SIGN is Helba/Morganna/Emma/BT/whatever female character.

Is it the English VAs you're talking about, or the Japanese ones? or are they both the same in both voiceovers? That'd be neat.

Destry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Destry
Sauce-Kay

(whistles) You know, I never really thought about the identity of Helba. When you think about it, they probably had her appear somewhere in the series at least once, right? So that theory holds water, I think. I'll have to watch it again.

(But! I don't think it's very probable that Helba is Emma. Even though she plays a significant role in the series (as the Queen of Darkness or whatever) and may have been playing since Fragment, the probability that she actually wrote the Epitaph of Twilight and such seems kind of out there. If anything, she's just playing a role, as Lios and Kite (intended to be Orca) did unintentionally.

As far as we know, Emma was, at most, an author/poet person who Harald loved. It never said she was handy with programming or gaming or anything of the kind, and while she did have it posted on a website in German... well, Helba is pretty much Japanese, isn't she? You'd think that if she were really Emma, there'd be more parallels in the series.
)

Not to say it's impossible, but I was thinking about it and wrote it all down.
Still! It's pretty interesting. It reminds me when people were thinking the woman in the beginning of //SIGN is Helba/Morganna/Emma/BT/whatever female character.

Is it the English VAs you're talking about, or the Japanese ones? or are they both the same in both voiceovers? That'd be neat.

That's true.
I think it's both Japanese and English voice actors but I'm not sure. >_>;

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas