Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Nazi goths? fact or fiction Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:11 pm
There are such a thing as Nazi punks and well...
seeing as how the goth culture came out of the punk culture does anyone know if nazi goths excist?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:33 pm
Are there people who are both goths and Nazi's?

Yes.

Is there is "Nazi Goth" subculture?

No.  

GilAskan
Crew

Athiel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:07 pm
If you are referring to people who, say, wear eyeliner And walks around with a cane and an SS-ish outfit, That's more fetish-power-ewul, whatever. Rather than an expression of political views. People just tend to get quite offended, rightfully so, one might say, considering what the nazis were up to. So If you like the look, but aren't ready to face a certain patriotic beatdown, I'd recommend wearing it responsibly.

But, as previously stated, Of course there are Goths who are actual nazis.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Considering communist goths exist, I'm sure nazi goths exist as well.
It's just a political (and sometimes social) view on how you think the world should be. Hell, there could even be nazi valley girls!  

Silly_Doll

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:31 pm
lol well i saw nazi punks and they wore the long black trenchcoats with combat boots and they had thier little swastica on thier arms and they either dyed thier hair blonde or had it shaved.
i thought there might be goths like that >.<
not that's i'd wanna look like that of course  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:54 pm
Drekavac
lol well i saw nazi punks and they wore the long black trenchcoats with combat boots and they had thier little swastica on thier arms and they either dyed thier hair blonde or had it shaved.

Well that could have just been a fashion statement... I mean, I disagree with pretty much every single nazi ideal there is... but I still think their uniforms were pretty shmexy. Maybe they thought the same thing and decided to copy the look?  

Silly_Doll

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Silly_Doll
Drekavac

Well that could have just been a fashion statement... I mean, I disagree with pretty much every single nazi ideal there is... but I still think their uniforms were pretty shmexy. Maybe they thought the same thing and decided to copy the look?

lol well i tried talking to them and they refused to talk to me because i don't have blonde hair (yet i am a decendent from the "god men" hitler was after).
And nazi ideology isn't really a bad thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:33 pm
nazi punks? you mean skins?

i've never seen any orgainzed nazi goths....doesn't mean there aren't any

i mean i'm a borderline facists.....but i'm not a nazi/neo-nazi  

ketchakik

Moctezuma07

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:22 pm
I am a Nazi Goth, except I dont mind jews but i get annoyed by black people and i'm also a jelous freak. redface
sorry if I sound racist.
PM me, i'm bored. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:54 am
punks hate the skinheads. they beat and try to assimilate true punks.

there is no movement within the goths resembling the skinheads, afaik. their view on things are too different to be that worked up about race or lineage or anything in that category.

i'm sure there are individuals within the goth group who symphatise with all sorts of political movements or factions. it just doesn't develop into a collective thing.... thankfully  

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:37 am
It's possible, no doubt about that.
Though of course, if they are around my age and are just doing it to rebel against their parents, then they are most likely not Nazis, just attention-seekers.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:10 pm
Drekavac

Hold the phone.

How is censorship of independent thought, extermination of 'degenerate' ethnicities, subjugation of women, and coldblooded murder of people with deseases 'not a bad thing'?

You must be using some definition of 'Nazi' that I've never heard of.  

Veruniel
Crew

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:15 pm
my dad once said that the whole idea of the occult and cults and stuff came from hitler and the nazis. which is a load of untrue crap if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Veruniel
Drekavac

Hold the phone.

How is censorship of independent thought, extermination of 'degenerate' ethnicities, subjugation of women, and coldblooded murder of people with deseases 'not a bad thing'?

You must be using some definition of 'Nazi' that I've never heard of.

Not to mention everyone that isn't blonde-haired and blue eyed is inferior to the "aryan race" rolleyes (whoot for Jesse Owens xd )

Perhaps he is refering to the lesser known "Hippie Nazis" that grow their superior blonde hair long and meditate on Nazi idealology under the influence of mind-bending drugs  

Isobel Bellamy

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces