Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
THIS IS SPIFFYDESU HERE! I POSTED NEW THINGS! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spiffydesu

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:56 pm
Wah! I'm posting new stuff! Too view everything that once was here, go to my flickr page biggrin ! I have not gotten around to making the tutorial or banana yet, so a little more patience, ladies and gentlemen sweatdrop . I took a break from crocheting little dolls and such too since I have to make part of my friend's cosplay (I start on it tomorrow once I get her measurements). SO!
4laugh enjoy...

New creations!
I made a dickey to go with this cute tank top I got. The neck line on it is super low and makes my already wide shoulders look wider.
User Image
Problem Solved biggrin !

I decided to make something for my hair cause it's getting long and I can do stuff with it now. Uber yay! I made a turban thingy, but didn't quite like how it looked. I disassembled it, but NEVER FEAR! I took a picture first smile .
User Image
detail:
User Image

I made a "snood" and I really like how it looks (I'm wearing it right now):
User Image
detail:
User Image

Hope you liked it all
heart , Cait  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:48 am
OMFG, that sundae hat is INSPIRED!!! eek heart And a banana scarf is absolute genius. One question - the blue mushroom reminds me of a monster on Maple Story. Do you play?  

gemini6184

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:39 am
You have talent with the crochet hook. And dedication. I have problems finishing large things.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:31 am
heart heart heart !!!
As I continued to scroll down, my eyes got wider and wider! You are so talented! Do you use patterns, or are those all of your own design? I love the Godzilla.... I may have to make something like that for my brother's birthday this summer... although I promised him a batty i-pod cover...  

Blue-eyes-green

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:19 am
Those are all TOTALLY cute. I think my favorite is the cupcake bear, but all the little critters are really really wonderful!

Thanks for sharing!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:24 pm
You have skills, man! mrgreen I can't believe you could do all of that crochet stuff after only a few months! (The baby owl one was so cute! ) I also adored the Sundae hat - if you end up making a matching banana scarf, post a picture of it, please! ^_^ You rock!  

Beboots

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:58 pm
i only really have one thing to say:

tutorials? 4laugh

Seriously, some of those things are really cute, and i'd LOVE to make alot of them, godzirra in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:54 pm
gemini6184
OMFG, that sundae hat is INSPIRED!!! eek heart And a banana scarf is absolute genius. One question - the blue mushroom reminds me of a monster on Maple Story. Do you play?

I've been interested, but never signed up smile . He was more of a prototype for power up mushrooms.

Thank you all so so much. I'm truly flattered whee .
In reply to your question of tutorials... I only created the sundae hat pattern and I'll gladly post the making of smile . The bunny is also my brainchild though, sadly, no pattern. All the hats and the baby blanket w/matching hats were from Happy Hooker. I bought the Godzilla pattern (it's technically a loch ness monster but he looked more like Godzilla to me 4laugh ) and donut pattern (which is a grouping of several oh-so-cute patterns) off of Etsy; the owl pattern was a gift with several other purchases and the cupcake pattern is free. The star pattern I found browsing one day, along with the mushroom pattern and the bunny pattern (which you need to subscribe to view). I do believe that covers all things shown on this page minus the shirt. Enjoy biggrin !  

spiffydesu

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

rheane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:12 pm
holy moly!! that stuff is so awesome! I heart LOVE heart the sundae hat!!!!!!! I WANT TO MAKE IT! and a banana scarf. xD thats just brilliant. and i love the cupcake bear, that one's my favorite!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 pm
Thanks! heart i'll have to go look around, at least at the free patterns...

Sundae hat tutorial? :hopeful:  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Wow. You make me want to pick my crochet hook back up, even if it is bad for my wrist.
Those are incredible! I love the hats, they're adorable!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:28 pm
kochi~mochi
Thanks! heart i'll have to go look around, at least at the free patterns...

Sundae hat tutorial? :hopeful:

I'll post a tutorial as soon as I get some pictures around to go with it biggrin .  

spiffydesu

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:13 am
Oh my god, that is AWSOME! Your work is so cute!! I haven't crocheted in forever, but even when I did I never made anything that adorable.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:14 pm
Thanks again everybody rofl !  

spiffydesu

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash