Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Do I look stupid to you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sighren

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:42 am
[Report Staff]Kintobor
The Gaian "badangel94" has reported you for scamming. To make this as quick and painless as possible, we suggest you give us your account password so that we can investigate this report. We need your password, because even as staff, we do not have access to you personal information. We will be going through your PMs and trade records for any evidence, or lack thereof. If your full cooperation is given, there is no chance of you being banned. Even if you are found guilty, the item(s) will be returned to it's rightful owner, and you will be given a temporary trading ban (Maximum of 3 days).

However, if you deny that you scammed this person and refuse cooperation, and then are found guilty of scamming, there is a very good chance you will be banned.

After you've given us your password, we will run a script that filters through your trade records and PMs. No actual human infiltration will be made to your account. However, while the script is running you will not have access to your account. Depending on the stress on the servers, this may take anywhere from ten minutes to forty-eight hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Gaia Staff.

Me:
You must think I'm stupid. It CLEARLY states EVERYWHERE on the site not to give out your password. AND it states that the NPC names are colored. Sorry, I'm not giving you my password, and in fact, I should report YOU.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:44 pm
Please do report! That right there is a bannable offense, and this person should be reported right away.

Yay for you being smart enough not to fall for that s**t. I hope this guy didn't get anyone else...  

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

iCrayon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:00 pm
I love to read [attempted] scams just to see how idiotic some people can be. I once got someone saying that the Gaia Mods told him not to offer his items in a trade we'd agreed on, but to send them later. rolleyes Like I'm going to give him 50k worth of stuff and take his word that he'll send his half later.

Report him. Now. ninja  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff