Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
I love Edward! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minako~Akira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:19 pm
heart I LOVE Edward! OMG he is so perfect. I can't wait until the next 2 books are coming out and the movie too of course.. I just hope they dont make Edward Look ugly. Or I'll be really MAD!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:28 pm
FANGIRL ALERT!

Akasha31993

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:34 pm
Psh, we fangirls rule domokun

There's a couple of guys who could barely pull of Edward, so they better not come out with some completely random idiot who doesn't look anywhere near Edward or can't even act. I will arrive at the studio with my pitchfork before the movie even has a chance to start getting filmed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:47 pm
*imagining that*

lol  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:51 pm
complex_ity_
*imagining that*

lol

"Hello. My name is _______ ______.
You have lousy casting abilities.
Prepare to die."

Heh, nah...I'd just kindly propose an aggresive negotiation: they cast a different Edward with some Twilight fans' help, and we won't burn them at the stake <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:57 am
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
*imagining that*

lol

Prepare to die."

Heh, nah...I'd just kindly propose an aggresive negotiation: they cast a different Edward with some Twilight fans' help, and we won't burn them at the stake <3

hehe! lol I like that!! Maybe we all should go do that! I think they should cast either Henry Cavil or Drew Fuller but my step mother is leaning toward Drew Fuller! Either one has Edward potiental!!  

perpetual_insanity_1213

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:15 pm
Oh my Cullen, no!!

I'm okay with Henry (well duh...hehe), but support Chase Crawford!!
Goodness, he needs another movie other than The Covenant on YouTube...I know he's got the perfect Edward look, but I need to know if he can act as sexy dark and cunning as Edward.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:29 pm
I say it is impossible to capture edwards good looks at all and any attempt will crash and burn..... but they can get close  

Ligerlilly

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:54 pm
Yay for fangirlism!!! I suffer from it aswell.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:04 pm
edward is like a drug-u cant get enough of him-only cuter!!!!!!!!!  

twilightstar_359

Tany.Dai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:42 pm
heart HERE'S ANOTHER FAN GIRL FOR YOU! ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:07 am
Teeha, Edward is wonderful. He's one of the reasons most people read the books, other than the great story, of course. I like Jacob Black too, though. He's just as amazing in his own ways.  

Cynical Optimist

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:38 am
Yeah Edward is AWSOME. I like when spoilerhe Sits in the sun and he sparkles!

I kindof don't want to see the movie because then I will have a face to all the characters and the way I see Edward NO Actor is going to fit him. So I think I'll let my friends see in and then they will tell me to watch it or not to. you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:52 am
Izume_bella1213
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
*imagining that*

lol

Prepare to die."

hehe! lol I like that!! Maybe we all should go do that! I think they should cast either Henry Cavil or Drew Fuller but my step mother is leaning toward Drew Fuller! Either one has Edward potiental!!

lol id so come with

i think that Cavil would make a better Edward, but Drew Fuller could make a good Edward too...

aaaag now i cant decide!!!  

vampire_lexicon

lost_smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:25 am
Wow it really seems like everyone who has read the book is obsessed with Edward, guys are gonna have to start acting like him.

And I deffinetly thing it should be Drew Fuller for Edwars and Emily Browning for Bella.  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff