Ever thought you were in the wrong place? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you feel you are where you belong
  yes, there is no place like home
  no, i dont, i feel like i belong somewhere else
  i am unsure... i kinda do, but kinda dont...
View Results

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:10 am
pretty much as the topic asks: ever thought you were in the wrong place, here in australia? i have had a few detours in my life and have somehow ended up here, on the central coast. I don't mind it here, but I wonder what would have happened if i had have stuck to some of my original plans, like going to melbourne or perth, or even out of australia. one thing i am glad of though: i got out of south australia.

so, ever felt like you belonged somewhere else? or do you think there is no place like (your current) home?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:33 am
How old are you?

I'm only just 20, so directing my own life has only come into my own control relatively reccently.

I was born in Melbourne, lived in country Victoria for a brief stint there after, but have ever since lived here. Melbourne is my home, but I do feel a slight connection to the Wimmera area, where a lot of my family still lives.

That aside, there are few other places I've ever been to and to have ever considered moving to, as yet anyway.

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:16 am
well even though i'm in the QLD now.. but cause my hall family.or whats left of it is in syd...so i'll never be be free to move far away untill the die out. cruel i know..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:31 pm
WellzY
How old are you?
i am actually 26. i have moved a tad bit, starting when i was about 20, from Port Hole... I meant Pirie in SA where I was born in bred, to Elizabeth (Adelaide), to Ceduna (west coast Eyre Peninsula), back to Port Hole... I meant Pirie, then Roxby Downs (2 1/2 years there), then to Picton, NSW (yay, i got out of SA!!!) then up here to the Central Coast.

s**t, i have moved a lot in 7 years  

Lynx Raven Raide

Phobophile.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:13 pm
Lynx Raven Raide
one thing i am glad of though: i got out of south australia.

xd !!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:32 pm
I wish I were still in Bunbury, WA...Maybe I'll move back down there after uni or something...

-Hellkjuhh-

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:19 pm
Aussie's alright for me right now... and my age... but I feel like I would belong in Japan, Germany, Russia or Switzerland... >.<; And not just cuz I like them... ninja But I still have to learn at least a few languages before I go out of the Southern hemisphere...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:31 am
I have hardly been outside of South Australia...but surely its not THAT bad here compared to elsewhere.  

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:08 am
I love Melbourne. I really do. At the moment, I don't think I could see myself living anywhere else, but I'm only 16.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:48 pm
Lol I swear sometimes I'm born on the wrong continent. All my interests, or people who share them are pretty much overseas. But then again, being a 'hick' Aussie has made me who I am. People enjoy muh company coz it's refreshing and fun; I wouldn't be this without Australia. So yeah, my RPing, bike riding and other habits put me OS, like America or Canada way, and my attitude puts me here! I'm one confused young lady!  

Falethial

Ozumou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:15 pm
I feel the need for a bigger city.. have been in teh country too long and now all my commitments here are done I can go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:37 am
well i was born in Windsor, Sydney, and lived in Richmond until i was 5. Then we moved up to Lennox Head until i was 18, then moved to salisbury, Upper mount Gravatt, and now im in mount gravatt central,

hmm that makes 7 places, as there was 2 in lennox... well windsor doesnt count, as i was jsut born there...

but to answer the actual question... as long as i can remember, ive always had a yerning for the city... one of my earliest memories is of the pedrestrain crossing beeper in central sydney... and ive just... always wanted to be here... (well brisbane is close enough)

hmm dunno...  

scruffy012

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:05 am
As long as I had good company, good food and good wine, it'd probably be happy living just about anyway.

And when I say anywhere, I more or less mean in a developed country with a western democracy thankyouverymuch.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:04 am
perth is alright i guess, kinda dull but thats because i go to hong kong lots so i go from the most isolated city in the world to one of the busiest 3nodding  

xox_marsy_xox

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 pm
CaiLing
I have hardly been outside of South Australia...but surely its not THAT bad here compared to elsewhere.
lol, some people like the place, but i hated it. i actually feel more at home here on the central coast than any place i lived in SA  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff