Reply 41: Host Club and Haruhi Suzumiya
Favorite Character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Justice315

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:22 am
Who's your favorite character in Host Club? Mine's Hunny or Tamaki.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:40 am
Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin are awesome. Kyoya is pretty kool too!  

oxGrapexo

Naki-cool

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:51 pm
They're all awesome in their own way. Haruhi is definetly awesome because of her being ticked constantly when Tamaki and them start saying things like "commeners coffee" or something like that. Then again, you have to take into concideration how much effort Hikaru and Kaoru put into making Tamaki upset. Hunny is so adorable. Look at his adorableness:

User Image

You can't turn your eyes away, can you. Muahaha.... sorry sweatdrop Kyoya is to serious... but that what make Kyoya so special (I like when they do a flash back to when Kyoya and Tamaki met. I love how Kyoya gets mad. lol). Mori Sempai is teh awesomeness. Tamaki is a spaz, but is very funny. Only Tamaki could pulloff being a big spaz (beside me of course. Untill you've met me, Tamaki is the most spaz like person you'll ever see or meet)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:59 am
I love the twins because they act just like me and my friends... Hunny is abit too cute but I love his "darker side" ^^ Mori is 110% smex, which is all good. But the favorite has to be Haruhis dad heart ninja  

Sikorka

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

[ Hippoman ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:39 pm
I'm not sure, Tamaki, Hunny, or the twins.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:20 pm
I love the twins. heart  

Firey Mitsuki

londonchick25

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:16 pm
I can't choose. stressed They all rock. I think I love them as a group. If one of them went away I don't know what I would do gonk !

I suppose if I had to pick......it would be biggrin Haruhi, because she is the best and she makes me laugh! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:26 am
I lyke really like dem all. Mhmm...I really like de twins Karou and Hikaru. But den Hunny is so uber small can kyoot. <3 And Haruhi of course...and I just like dem all! Okay? xP  

RagingFetus

Man-Hungry Borg

~[kp_minou]~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:58 pm
The twins are so cute >w<
heart love them heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:25 pm
Naki-cool
They're all awesome in their own way. Haruhi is definetly awesome because of her being ticked constantly when Tamaki and them start saying things like "commeners coffee" or something like that. Then again, you have to take into concideration how much effort Hikaru and Kaoru put into making Tamaki upset. Hunny is so adorable. Look at his adorableness:

User Image

You can't turn your eyes away, can you. Muahaha.... sorry sweatdrop Kyoya is to serious... but that what make Kyoya so special (I like when they do a flash back to when Kyoya and Tamaki met. I love how Kyoya gets mad. lol). Mori Sempai is teh awesomeness. Tamaki is a spaz, but is very funny. Only Tamaki could pulloff being a big spaz (beside me of course. Untill you've met me, Tamaki is the most spaz like person you'll ever see or meet)
i agree that all the characters are pretty awsome in their own way, but if i must chose then i would chose tamaki, Honey, and the twins <3  

sandals

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:19 am

Personally, I like Kyouya.. but overall, it would have to be Tamaki. There really is NO Host Club without its King, ne? XD He's the whole cake, Kyouya's the knife.

Ouch.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:52 pm
I love them all xD  

Taliana511

iateherfishy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:35 pm
I love Haruhi and Tamaki, but they all have their great aspects to them. ^^  
lily301091 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 19 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:57 pm
heart kyouya heart  

lily301091

Ping no Insane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:53 am
I will have to say Takashi-kun is my favourite (Mori-sempai). Second place goes to Haruhi 3nodding  
41: Host Club and Haruhi Suzumiya

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff