Zetsu
  Tobi
  Hidan
  Kakuzu
  Other
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:42 am
Alright, so there are loads of favorite character, kunoichi, etc. threads out there, but none for the villains. AND SO I MADE ONE, YAAAAAAAAAY.

Who's your favorite Naruto villain and why? Feel free to kick anyone in the crotch for poor choices, like Haku or something.

My personal favorite is... okay, well it's either Orochimaru or Zetsu.

Orochimaru is the twisted, obviously evil creepy dude with the tight pants and pretty eye makeup. Zetsu is the obligatory freak who eats people and thinks Tobi is a "good boy".

Naturally, Orochimaru's cool lost a footing when he turned into a giant p***s snake, but whatev.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:53 am
yeah i think that sasori is the best because he is a puppet (well kinda) he is protected from all that stuff on the out sid plus he can control another pupet from in the other so he is uber cool plus pupets can be infused like the weapons in the last few episodes of naruto.  

annichi

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:02 pm
Zaku, Dosu, Tayuya or Tobi. Zaku, because he's tough and needs more screen time, same with Dosu. Tayuya because she's kickass like that. And Tobi because he's such a good boy and villain.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:15 pm
Orochimaru, yo. For being the first villan to creep the bejeebies outta me in a long time without making me want to switch chanels. And yes, the p***s-snake thing is rather too bad. But still!

Zabuza and Deidara will always hold special places in my heart though. I'm a sucker for bad guys who get ebelivably redeamed/humanized, as well as artist characers. (yes, I like Sai, too. Oh, the shame!)  

CrabappleRed

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:38 am
Some people really like Haku, you know. mad

I'd say my favorites are Zabuza, Kabuto... hmm... well, and Itachi. I'm honestly really bored by the sound of Orochimaru's voice and though they are strong, Akatsuki never really got my attention, either.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:28 am
I know, I just think Haku's stupid.  

Captain Verd

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:45 am
Sasori is VERY good skills wise...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:40 pm
sakura1291991

LOL UNTIL HE DIED.  

attila the fun

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:29 pm
attila the fun
sakura1291991

LOL UNTIL HE DIED.

He's just resting, damn you!

I thought the fact that he was spam in a can was cool, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:39 pm
Sasuke...need I say more. His nature manipulation skills kick a**.  

nintendonerd

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Chomp?...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:33 pm
Itachi is just too awesome for words. And Sasuke is just plain SQUARE.  

iLUFFsushi

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:48 pm
Eh, Itachi's a wiener. When you get right down to it, there's nothing special or amazing about him. He's just some pretty-boy (apparently. I find he looks like an old woman) bad guy with no facial expressions. His type are everywhere.

razz Lame!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:00 am
CrabappleRed
Eh, Itachi's a wiener. When you get right down to it, there's nothing special or amazing about him. He's just some pretty-boy (apparently. I find he looks like an old woman) bad guy with no facial expressions. His type are everywhere.

razz Lame!

He has the potential to be awesome, but I have a feeling he's never ever going to get explained, so when he eventually dies (or walks away?) he's just going to get written off as some boring psychopath.  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:45 am
CrabappleRed

razz Lame!
I think I just like his voice. And the way he appears behind you and kicks your a**. But a lot of ninjas do that.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff