Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:21 pm
What do you guys think?
Personally I'm shocked at the price tag's on all these items. Never have all the items been so expensive I mean the majority of them out beat the fairy wings and other various so called expensive store items.

The wigs are intriguing and just more proof it wouldn't be hard to turn the salon into a wig salon. Which still pisses me off. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:26 pm
I hate the new items.

I honestly don't see why someone would pay that much for one item. AND if you want the set its atleast 100k. D neutral  

Emofrodyte

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:29 am
they're pretty
but there is no way i can save up that much gold XP unless i sell something
i'm terrible at saving

hah. remember when people complained about the musketeer set being outrageous?
this completely blows that away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:35 am
The prices are probably due to the GCD complaining that they've had no expensive commons since the Baos.

Okay, I support some more expensive stuff, but this is a tad.. high...

I do like the fans and necklace, though. D=

Saffrin

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:31 am
I'm all for expensive clothing items here and there. Im not all for an update where everything is ridiculously over priced. Expensive items used to be only a few a set not the whole damn set being overly priced.

I think the expensive items were better in moderation.
The only thing somewhat cheap this update is the white tight thingers and the mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:03 am
User Image
I've been wanting expensive items and wigs for a long time now, so yesterday I was SO HAPPY! Thank you gaia gods.

It was a bit of a shock to see most items with a high price range but I"m just happy I can now quest with out having to rush to beat inflation. whee - Maybe if the items were 30-50k it would not be as bad.

Oh, and about that salon into wigs comment. Girl I am right with you. I always wanted the salon to be wigs, but a year ago the SF sticky added that its will remain a gold sink. .. ******** THE GOLD SINK! xp I want wig now. And best part about the wings they layer just like the Sasha wig. (Parisian wig has layering issues.)

emo- Why would you want to wear a set?
xp

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

LadyArya

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:20 pm
Gorgeous items, but a bit pricey. However, I do like the challenge to obtain; I just wish it was a bit less. Maybe 10-20k a piece, instead of 50k? Anyway, I'm excited to see what people will do w/ them (every time a new set comes out, ATers are BRILLIANT and this was a huge set).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:49 pm
I think the prices are sort of reflecting on the fact that they're clothes for royalty. [and royalty is usually rich. lol]
I just wish they would've made at least one set that only cost around 2k-7k that was just as good-looking as the rest.
The items are okay, but I wouldn't buy them, unless I had a use for them.
The satin coats in Edmund's are my favorite, though.  

0-DCB

Aekea Scarface

Plaid_Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:48 am
I love them but they are a tad over priced.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:34 pm
I think they're pretty. They're fancy and nice, and I can see why they're expensive for economic reasons. But they are a bit much even for that.  

Weirdo55

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:23 pm

I really like them. Though I hate the skirts, they are just huge and I see no real benefit to having one aside from owning the set, which I would never wear together anyways....

Though the purple is the right purple...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 pm
Personally, I LOVE the new set of items. Then again, I recently saw Marie Antoinette...
They are a bit too pricey, but I'm trying now to save up for them, since I want them so much. I want to find ways of using them separately, personally.
But goodness, do I want that wig... it's so... beautiful. <3

Nettie

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:27 pm
Emofrodyte
I hate the new items.

I honestly don't see why someone would pay that much for one item. AND if you want the set its atleast 100k. D neutral

You're funny.

Try at least 200k. :XP I think, anyway. A wig, plus the corset, plus the skirt, plus the jacket, plus the pants, the everything else, and one fan--pretty much one from each of the new store items--is well over 200k. I'm pretty positive, anyway.

I, for one, love the new items! The wigs, corsets, and fans, especially. And the masks, too. 3nodding I bought one. I meant to buy the gold/blue/lighter blue one, but I bought the silver one instead. I'm so mad. gonk

<333

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:34 pm
`Monox!de
Emofrodyte
I hate the new items.

You're funny.

Try at least 200k. :XP I think, anyway. A wig, plus the corset, plus the skirt, plus the jacket, plus the pants, the everything else, and one fan--pretty much one from each of the new store items--is well over 200k. I'm pretty positive, anyway.

I, for one, love the new items! The wigs, corsets, and fans, especially. And the masks, too. 3nodding I bought one. I meant to buy the gold/blue/lighter blue one, but I bought the silver one instead. I'm so mad. gonk

<333

Close enough. talk2hand  

Emofrodyte

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:42 pm
Emofrodyte
`Monox!de
Emofrodyte
I hate the new items.

You're funny.

Try at least 200k. xp I think, anyway. A wig, plus the corset, plus the skirt, plus the jacket, plus the pants, the everything else, and one fan--pretty much one from each of the new store items--is well over 200k. I'm pretty positive, anyway.

<333

Close enough. talk2hand

At least you said "at least." surprised

<333

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out