Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who do you think in .hack would die first in a battle? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would Azure Kite or Haseo win?
  Azure Kite
  Haseo
  Neither! ):<
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:04 pm
As in all dot hack characters (//sign, //infection, //G.U. //ect.) were in all a big fight? Who'd die first? Who do you think would win?

This isn't a
"Mimiru, 'cause I don't like her. Balmung would win, because he's cool." It's who's strongest/weakest. Don't be doing this now. I mean I'm not saying Gardenia would win because I like her, it's just she's not as strong as others.

I think either Bear would win, but I think Natsume would die first.

Yoo? :O

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:25 pm
I would think A-20 would die first. Cause, she can hardly play the game =/ and she seems like a chicken wuss to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:08 pm
User Image You mean like a .hack Battle Royale?

I think Elk would be one of the first to go. XD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:28 pm
elk, a-20, natsume will probably all die at the same time. the last one standing will probably be one of the azures: azure balmung/azure orca/azure flame kite. dont know which for i havent seen how strong the other 2 azures are.  

Zieg_Tonanami

HyperMoonbeam

Sweet Lover

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:39 pm
Zieg_Tonanami
elk, a-20, natsume will probably all die at the same time. the last one standing will probably be one of the azures: azure balmung/azure orca/azure flame kite. dont know which for i havent seen how strong the other 2 azures are.

i agree with your first 3 choices. and also tsukasa because if he doesn't have his guardian with him than he's toast. and subaru is pretty weak too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:17 am
HyperMoonbeam
Zieg_Tonanami

i agree with your first 3 choices. and also tsukasa because if he doesn't have his guardian with him than he's toast. and subaru is pretty weak too.
ya, but i cant say that subaru is weak. shes the one keeping the crimson knights in order.  

Zieg_Tonanami

MizuiroMiaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:11 am
Oh no...

I could never guess that >_<

I guess neither ><

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:17 pm
ALL .hack characters eh?

Um, I think Hotaru or Komiyan III will be the first to go. Neither of them have many battle skills... But I think Hotaru could last longer if it was after her grunty evolved... Komiyan III's grunty hates him, so there's no help there! sweatdrop  

starmist100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Natsume and Mistral. Probably all of the other wavemasters too.
Wavemasters have to be with somebody to be effective. They would have to constantly cure and they wouldn't have time to attack.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:33 pm
Hmm..... I think Terajima Ryoko would go first. She seemed to have a hard time fighting and playing the game when you first run into her.  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:40 am
Kitkumi
Hmm..... I think Terajima Ryoko would go first. She seemed to have a hard time fighting and playing the game when you first run into her.

But that's when you first run into her, she was a noob. But she does get stronger, I even brought her to fight Macha, and won. :3 But she was kinda stupid when she was noobish. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:26 am
Hmmm.... I'd have to say B.T. would die first. Even though she would put up a good fight, if there were to be a PK there, she would be the first to go. Juast because Elk and Mistral are wavemasters doesn't mean they would die first. In all of the .Hack// games that I've played, they're usually the last to die.  

Rainy-Desu

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:27 am
Sauce-Kay
Kitkumi

But that's when you first run into her, she was a noob. But she does get stronger, I even brought her to fight Macha, and won. :3 But she was kinda stupid when she was noobish. sweatdrop

True. And she is a heavy ax, so she does have the ability to get a lot stronger. Hadn't thought of that ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:33 pm
Kitkumi
Sauce-Kay
Kitkumi

True. And she is a heavy ax, so she does have the ability to get a lot stronger. Hadn't thought of that ^^

I don't blame you either. She doesn't even seem that strong for an axeman. xD; But I like her.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:31 pm
Gaspard would go down first. His character class naturally has low defense and he's really cowardly. Now that I think about it, either him or Atoli unless she uses her avatar.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff