Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Meet adopte's or friends here! =] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grotesque-ka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:33 pm
Hello..I thought I should start this forum..

Well..first ff, let me say, in this guild, we help noobs, we greet them and make them feel welcomed! 3nodding

In this forum I thought of an idea, just introduce yourself-

Tell us your name and what you like to do, your hobbies, favorite anime, what kind of music you like. That sort of stuff..

And maybe you wll meet an 'adopte' here with similar intrests as you and you can become friends with them! =]

Anyways...My name is Jessica, and my friends call me Jay, I hope this forum will help noobs out so they can meet new friends!

I love to listen to music, it's a big part of my life. I've been teaching myself how to play the drums for about 3 years now. My favorite band Is Linkin Park. I mainly listen to rock and metal, alternative. Other bands I like are ICP and Godsmack, Disturbed, 18 visions, Korn, And several other bands. I also like writing poems and drawing! =]

Some strange facts about me, are that, I'm bi-polar and I have deaf parents. I've known sign language all my life. However, I am hearing.

I hope if you find that other have the same intrests as you here you become friends with them. And maybe if you have the same intrests as me you can add me if you'd like to! 3nodding

ttyl!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:14 pm
My shorten version of my name is Lin. I like art and drawing along with rpgs.
I have alot of favorite anime show. Such as InuYasha, Naruto, Yugioh, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, and many others.  

TsukiNoRyuuga

Becka333

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:27 pm
I'm-well, Becka, as you can tell by my screen name mrgreen -I like, I mean heart rock! Any kind is good! I like classic, alternative, heavy meatal, punk, all of them! I love all anime so I don't have a favorite (Totoro is a nice one, so is princess Monenoke(sp?) I also like Escaflowne)
I like to write actually anything. Poems, stories, random stuff to share with friends. I have a myspace and here's the link:http://www.myspace.com/beckadapoker I like making friends and I don't care really what they look like or how rich they are. I'm just cool like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:22 pm
*waves* Hey! My name is Hannah...not the most unique name but I like it. I've got tons of nicknames. ^^
Hmm, I enjoy reading, writing in my journal(paper not online lol), writing poetry, drawing, finding new bands that I end up LOVING, and most of all meeting new people. Hmm favorite anime...would be Ranma 1/2.
I really like pretty much all rock music, as well as many other genres such as classical, pop, world, hip hop, gothic, raggae, punk, ska...I could go all day! ^^  

selyrra

SmoreGasm_v2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:15 pm
my name is alex... and well music is one of the things that makes my life move... i listen to mostly anything excpet classical and country... errr i love to play the guitar and well im learning on drums.. i use to play piano till i got sick of all the classicals hehe and well sometimes i do freestyle art like graffiti or just normal drawings ^_^ i like to hmm move it move it XD lolz dance i mean haha and well i got alot of things in my life that makes it move ... i love all my friends for well being here for me and i like getting friends in real life or here

My thoughts about gaia:
I think that theres well alot of issues here because of labels like emos , preps, or watever else there is always going at it in chatterbox and watever threads just becuz of how they dress or act and feel ... for petes sake were not manufactured and labels are for cans! so just cuz 1 person doesnt feel what another person feels how does that make him a bad egg to society.... for petes sake let them live how they want to live >.< blaugh sorry i just like to point obvious things and well tell what i feel about them rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:18 pm
Hallo. Name Is Mina I love Alot Of Thing But That' s Just My Saying Not To Say I Hate Anything. Odd. Well. I Am 14 In 2 Weeks. I Love Music. I Write Alot Of Things. I Play Keyboard. I Sing. I Act. I Do Gymnastics. I Am Friendly. That's It For Now. Ask If You Want To Know Anything Else.  

Emoasforthedeath

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:27 pm
my name is lorenzo im half italian and half dutch
i listen to all sorts of music excepts some goth music(not that i have something against it sweatdrop )i like to read especially fantasy and thrillers and history based stories. My fav. animes are naruto and bleach and much more razz i also like sports like football and athletics ...Thats all i think razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:22 pm
Hi everyone im not a noob but i go invited to this guild by mail.....feel free to add me.  

-Keffer 007-

Munying2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Harro! surprised The name's Josephine, but I'd rather be addressed by Josie. 3nodding
My interests/hobbies/likes are movie making, photography, acting, comedies, singing, horoscopes, games, video games, cooking, performing, laughing, cartoons, anime, reading, writing, sleeping, animals, food, coffee, biscotti, dancing and singing while I'm listening to music, and learning (only when I'm having fun while). ;3

Aaaannnndddd, that's all I can think of right now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:39 pm
If you have some common intrest as me, I would love to talk to you and get to know you!

Send me a PM or add me! 3nodding  

grotesque-ka

Mortaciah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:49 am
I'm justin, call me mort, or justin... w/e i'm 24 i'm taken my gf lives with me she plays gaia 2, xxdeathsmaidenxx i listen to CCR, Skynnard, Zepplin, some older metallica, all this new gen sounds the same to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:06 am
names is Jorge friends call me jay
i like drrawin, skateboardin, guitar and just to have fun
i like rock kinda all exept no christian
and rave
i wana rave now lol  

wanderin-soul

Eternal Divinity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:15 pm

Call me Runari, Rui, Lunar, whatever you want as long as it isn't mean and insulting.
    My hobbies are; Playing the piano, drawing, listening to music, using the computer and graphics designing.
    I am a graphics designer at age 14(stop asking!).
    I'm more into the j-pop music since I just don't like too much english music.
    Though I do like MCR, older Green Day, and some others.
    My favorite anime?
    Well I really don't know.
    I guess I'd like to day Bleach but there's a lot better.
    I love comments and I'm very busy usually.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:48 am
My name's Mia. I like the randomnest of things- Manga, Anime, roleplaying, doujinshi... music, singing.... cosplaying... you name it, I probably 've had it as a hobby. Except for lama training.  

I[M]ag[I]n[A]tion

Arin Ryoku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:25 pm
My name is Pippen Popsilopsicus...the Third. You guys can call me Arin. I like long walks on the beach, romantic candle li...what? Oops! Wrong forum. Well, continuing on. Favorite anime at the moment is prolly Naruto or Bleach (Subs of course) but I've seen a lot. I'm a rocker. Rap and country can go take a short walk off a long cliff for all I care. System of a Down is amazing ^_^ My hobbies involve burning things, kissing things, chasing things, and watching things...never all at once. I can kinda write poetry and stories...but I suck, sooooo...yeah.  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff