Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy IX
Whats a good team? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-YokoNova-]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:02 pm
Like yah, im playing FF9 and i was wonder what was a good team to use? Anyone know?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:47 am
Mm, I used Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, and Amarant. They worked great for me, but I think the strongest party is Zidane, Eiko, Vivi, and Steiner (So you can use sword magic).  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

[-YokoNova-]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:16 pm
Alrighty. Thanks. Ill try them out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:17 am
congratulations Ravenwolf... you have made my post redundant and irrelevant. *applauds*  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

[-YokoNova-]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:40 am
>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:20 am
Ravenwolf
Mm, I used Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, and Amarant. They worked great for me, but I think the strongest party is Zidane, Eiko, Vivi, and Steiner (So you can use sword magic).

i agree with the secound party but instead of eiko id but dagger  

archWangel

El Laberinto del Fauno

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:15 am
It varies greatly I always used Zidane, Sarah, Steiner and Vivi, creating a strong team which covers all aspects needed especially as with vivi and Sarah is you have them all have auto reflect, you can then do reflect x2 with vivi doing incredible damage even if your only level 40 if you reflect your own magic off you and sarah with reflect nul can heal easily.
However if you are facing Ozma I always prefer to use Zidane, Steiner/vivi, Dagger and Eiko, Eiko also namely for the needed whtie magic and her Phoniex summon can be a blessing seeing as he can kill you three times in a row if you give him the chance  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:17 pm
I used Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, and Freya. They owned. Zidane took the damage and did alot of damage, Garnet used cure on the rest to keep everyone alive, Vivi also dealed damage, I liked Freya because she also did alot of damage, and she rarely ever got attacked, and while she was up, about to use spear, she couldn't get any damage done to her.  

Kapwned

Diabolical Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:18 pm
Always keep Vivi in your party. The party I used to beat the game were Zidane, Eiko, Vivi, and Amarent.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:59 pm
I stuck with Zidane, Vivi, Freya, and Qunia. "No idea why, but I just loved this team.  

DEm-o

[-YokoNova-]

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm
DEm-o
I stuck with Zidane, Vivi, Freya, and Qunia. "No idea why, but I just loved this team.

xD thats the team i've been useing  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:57 am
my final Party is Zidane, Dagger, Eiko/Vivi, and Steiner.

Steiner can do 9999 damage with Shock, and that's when he's NOT in trance mode.  

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:04 am
I prefered Zidane, Eiko, Vivi, and Stiener. I liked this team because Eiko was always a realiable member of the team compared to Garnet who would more than often enough just sit there and let her mind wander rather than do what I tell her to do. Stiener because he could always lay the damage down and he could take it as well. Vivi... well you should know why I had Vivi in. and Zidane... well you can't take him out... otherwise I would've put Freya in instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:37 am
[-YokoNova-]
Like yah, im playing FF9 and i was wonder what was a good team to use? Anyone know?

The best team to use in FFIX is Zidane, Vivi, Dagger a.k.a. Garnet, and Amarant. The reasons are because amarant can restore H.p. and M.p. using his chakra techniques and it is highly recommended if you are gong to use lots of black magic or summonings/white magic on kuja.  

Blood x x x Lust

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:16 pm
I couldn't stick to the same members every single time. I always switched them every time one of them gained a level. I thought every character was extremely useful (Except when Garnet started daydreaming).

But when it came to fighting the tough enemies I usually went with Zidane, Eiko (Because of Phoenix), Freya I'd usually flip a coin between Vivi and Steiner. Of course if I failed for whatever reason then I'd bring in Quina to replace Freya (Usually). I wasn't big on using Amarant. Sure, he had his chakra techniques but I just didn't like him.  
Final Fantasy IX

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff