Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Guild Mule Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hydra-Star

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:53 pm
Hello everyone! My guild, A Random Poll Guild, just made it's first Guild Mule. We're very excited about all the possibilities having a guild mule can give us. We're currentaly using the mule to store gold for a giveaway that we're hoping to have. However do any of you have any cool, creative uses for a guild mule we can use? We want to get the most out of this new asset. Any ideas?

On another note, I've noticed that a few people just have the shadows for their avi. I would like to have that for our guild avi, but I don't know how. Is it still possible?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:05 pm
I am not sure how to get the avi glitch, sorry razz

But guild mules can be a blessing and a curse. You have to be careful in who you give the password too, and keep a close eye on items and funds at all time. If you're careful it's a blessing smile  

churrlo

Hydra-Star

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:40 pm
churrlo

But guild mules can be a blessing and a curse. You have to be careful in who you give the password too, and keep a close eye on items and funds at all time. If you're careful it's a blessing smile

Thanks anyway.

As of yet all the crew members have access to the mule. But all our crew members have been around for at least 10 months, so they're all well trusted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:46 pm
guild mules can have anything a regular avi can have ... just have to buy the shadow and equip it  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:09 pm
u delete the avi, and dont recreate it?
i think that makes it shadow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:06 pm
mamarita: I didn't mean the item. I meant the way they can just become a shadow of an avi.

iori_lamia: I'll try that. Thanks!  

Hydra-Star

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Hydra-Star

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Just deleting the avi doesn't work. It just stays the way it was until you make a new one. Is there any other way?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:14 pm
crap>_<
i dont know..sorry heart  

iori_lamia

Hydra-Star

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:32 pm
iori_lamia
crap>_<
i dont know..sorry heart

That's okay! Thanks for trying. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:53 pm
Hydra-Star
churrlo

Thanks anyway.

As of yet all the crew members have access to the mule. But all our crew members have been around for at least 10 months, so they're all well trusted.

That's good. Trust is the main issue blaugh Because you realize, all the guild funds for the most part are in one place. If someone got mad... a person wanted to take over the guild... ect... all those funds could be gone in an instant gonk  

churrlo

Hydra-Star

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:01 pm
churrlo
Hydra-Star
churrlo

Thanks anyway.

That's good. Trust is the main issue blaugh Because you realize, all the guild funds for the most part are in one place. If someone got mad... a person wanted to take over the guild... ect... all those funds could be gone in an instant gonk

Yes. I definitely see that happening some places, but I don't think it'll happen with any of our crew members.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:16 pm
or orus..hopefully  

iori_lamia

Hydra-Star

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:04 pm
iori_lamia
or orus..hopefully

Uh oh. You don't sound to sure there.